Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

hi...

Hey, ladies. The title of the thread fits me quite well, so just wanted to wish you all well. Broke with my special gal a couple months ago and been craving since. *sigh*
 
All these married (straight?) thinking about women is why I take a chance exposing myself to them.
 
who wants to come watch me play today

its going to be a long day of soccer, bring a bottle of wine the weather is amazing.
 
had a few minutes & stopped by to see if there was anybody here ... seems pretty quiet .... hope you are all having a wonderful day/night!
 
Happy Sunday!

I hope no one minds me using this thread as a bit of a soapbox for a minute.
I'm 27, married, and desperately craving a woman's touch. We have a good relationship. It's not that anything is truly lacking in our relationship. I have always thought I could have it all. I let him know years ago (during courtship) I was bi. Like all men he smiled huge and seemed to take it well.
Fast forward to now, I'm talking to a few females. He tells me if he is not involved I can't get involved. What is that?! I don't understand him. He expects me to only chat with single women, with them being open to share our bed with us. Finding that is nearly impossible.
Does anyone out there relate to this? Any tips on how can I move our relationship into an "open status" without making him feel insecure or jealous?
Thanks for reading!
 
what is everyone doing on a Sunday evening

I am off work tomorrow so I will be around all night... message me if you like..
 
yummmm

I love this thread. It resonated very much. I've had 1 exp with another woman, a long time ago, after being curious for years. It was incredible, indescribable, amazing, the epitome of sensuality and pleasure. I've truthfully never ever ever enjoyed receiving oral attention, by any of the men that have tried, until I explored with a woman. So different, so much nicer. That said, I'm not a lesbian, but like many of you, I'm married, w kids, and plan on staying that way. But oh, to have a woman too. It's a daydream I go to quite often lately.
 
Back
Top