Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a short week (starting off with a Monday holiday) it sure feels long... I will be glad when Friday gets here!

Thankfully I have this fun little distraction to help me get through the week.

Here are a few more pics from this series....

Happy day to you all!

Funny how that works. A week of vacation seem to go so quickly while the other weeks drag on forever. Friday is almost here!

Just checking lol.

Lovely photos, nice necklace, an interesting dress, it looks like it might just slip right off if the straps are eased off the shoulders. Are you kneeling on a bed by any chance? Would be a great place to test my hypothesis.
Yes on both counts ~ it slips easily to the floor off my shoulders, and I am kneeling on a bed.

I forgot about Hump Day Jo .. and that is completely out of character for me
Always Smiling
Hmm wondering about You Sweet Bootay Hon
Thanks For Sharing ...
No worries, OneHD ~ hoping all is OK. I know I was a day off all this week because of the Monday holiday. :kiss:

New pics from you?
Happy day indeed!
Glad to make your day happy sweetie!

Wow such sexy photos. What delicious thighs you have? Perfect for running my hands up till they reach the wasitband of your panties, sliping my hands under the waistband and easing them down over.
Why, thank you Fishfryer. All the better to tease you with, my dear! Although with the way you are pulling my panties off, it seems as if you're doing the teasing......

Has it ever happened?
Why, never! (or at least I'll never tell) Of course most often, it's not an accident at all, I just am making you *think* it is.....

Very sexy
Thank you dear!

I do love those thighs .......

I'd love them even more wrapped around my head or my back.
Mmmmm....that sure does sound like the perfect place for them! :devil:

Nice legs and cleavage
Thank you :kiss:

MMMM I'm so glad I found this thread!!
Me too, sweet:heart:

Mmm, you know it! But you'll have to give me one as well because I know my muscles will be aching something fierce!!
Eh, let's just get a masseuse for a couple's massage and bask in the afterglow. I think we'll both be too exhausted to help each other recover :kiss:

Funny how that works. A week of vacation seem to go so quickly while the other weeks drag on forever. Friday is almost here!
It is right around the corner indeed! Thank goodness!!!!

For a short week (starting off with a Monday holiday) it sure feels long... I will be glad when Friday gets here!

Thankfully I have this fun little distraction to help me get through the week.

Here are a few more pics from this series....

Happy day to you all!

Lovely new pictures, do you need a body massage while laying there? That could remove a lot of your tension and stress.

Yes on both counts ~ it slips easily to the floor off my shoulders, and I am kneeling on a bed.

Why, thank you Fishfryer. All the better to tease you with, my dear! Although with the way you are pulling my panties off, it seems as if you're doing the teasing......

I knew I liked that dress. :D

I do believe that even with your panties around your ankles you could still manage to tease me, but I might just get the upper hand. :devil:

No worries, OneHD ~ hoping all is OK. I know I was a day off all this week because of the Monday holiday. :kiss:

You and me both :eek: Happy TGIF .. :kiss:

attachment.php

I hope You don't mind if I do some Staring ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Mmm...I do love the way you think, gorgeous!!
*picking up the phone to schedule some spa time* I think this rainy Saturday would be perfect for such plans.

Lovely new pictures, do you need a body massage while laying there? That could remove a lot of your tension and stress.
I *do* indeed. Are you offering? ;)

Gorgeous as always!!
Thanks, sweetie!

I knew I liked that dress.

I do believe that even with your panties around your ankles you could still manage to tease me, but I might just get the upper hand.
And I might just let you have that upper hand... or just about anything else you'd like ;););)

Hoping you have a good Friday.
My Friday was fantastic... as it lead to Saturday ~ weekend time!! You have a great weekend too!:kiss:

You and me both Happy TGIF ..
I hope You don't mind if I do some Staring
Thanks For Sharing ...
Thank you sweets ~ hope you had a good Fri too and your weekend is relaxing (like lounging in bed on a rainy morning kind of relaxing):kiss:

snuggles into bed with youx
How did you know it is pouring rain here, and was a perfect morning to snuggle? :cattail:

GOD you are beautiful!!!!!!!
Did I just shout that out loud ????
You do make me smile, Prince Albert. And :eek: Thank you, sweet:heart:

And the series continues...

A few more pics to kick off a rainy, thunderstorming morning.

I love to watch a good thunderstorm, but not alone ~ how about all of you?

Have a great weekend, sweet:heart:s

Last edited:

One of my favourite things is enjoying an intense thunderstorm, haven't seen one for years tho :(

Really enjoying the new set of pics, can't help but stare at your cleavage tho lol :)

????

Where have those fingers been? Let me have a taste. :devil:

A rainy day is perfect for staying in bed,making tricycle motors,licking pink stamps or waxing your submarine for the up cumming races.......old sayings but still fun to do on a rainy day with an under the cover beauty like you:rose:

Damn sexy.... Lobe the one with your finger in your mouth!!! Makes one wonder what your tasting... Imagination is running wild!!!

Love a good thunderstorm. Especially when laying naked in bed with some else. Snuggling together. The heat from our bodies rising as the thunder gets louder. The really really good storms the thunder shakes the house as we make deep passionate love to each other. No better feeling than having thunder outside while my cock thunders inside.

Last edited:
One of my favourite things is enjoying an intense thunderstorm, haven't seen one for years tho

Really enjoying the new set of pics, can't help but stare at your cleavage tho lol
Thank you. I guess you'll have to enjoy other intense things, if not thunderstorms ;)

Where have those fingers been? Let me have a taste.
You should know, dear. :cattail:

A rainy day is perfect for staying in bed,making tricycle motors,licking pink stamps or waxing your submarine for the up cumming races.......old sayings but still fun to do on a rainy day with an under the cover beauty like you
I would agree that a rainy day is great for fixing the plumbing, feeding the kitty or if you like a shy girl with a potty mouth, then more simply, fucking. :devil: My oh my, did *I* say that out loud?!?

Hey pretty shy one. Have you been naughty lately?
Hey there! Long time no see, hope all is well with you. I've been staying out of trouble, but as far as naughty goes.... hmmmmm.....yes, that would be a definite maybe. :kiss:

Mmm...I couldn't agree more! I'll keep you so busy it'll be sunny by the time we're done!!
Great minds really *do* think alike!! :devil:

I do also. May I join you???
*Snuggles up with Prince Albert for a kiss* but of course! :kiss:

Just let me know when and where. I will bring the massage oils to treat you from head to toe
Oooohhhhh my. I am not quite sure my brain can think of anything else to say, my mind is in sensory overload just thinking about that. :)

Damn sexy.... Lobe the one with your finger in your mouth!!! Makes one wonder what your tasting... Imagination is running wild!!!
Mmmmmm yes, indeed. I'll just let your imagination continue to think about where that finger might have been :devil:

Love a good thunderstorm. Especially when laying naked in bed with some else. Snuggling together. The heat from our bodies rising as the thunder gets louder. The real really good storms the thunder shoes the house as we make deep passionate love to each other. No better feeling than having thunder outside while my cock thunders inside.
Mmmmm ~ I think I need to call you when the weather calls for storms....

Hey J,

Like the grey top/dress.

Really looks like you wanted a helping hand on the bed.
Why yes, mrjamesbox, with one hand on the camera I desperately needed a helping hand. Or two. Where were you? :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back