Where to post

geek_writer

Virgin
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Posts
25
I have a few ideas for stories but in a lot of cases, I'm not sure where to post them.

Transformation stuff where it could be anyone one anyone. If there are male on male included in it with female female or male female, where would it go?

A story of MWW but one of the women wears a strap on? I would think erotic coupling, but I don't want to turn people off who aren't into that kind of thing.

Thx!
G
 
Hey geek,

I thought this would be easy but looking at the sections available to you to post there are a few that fit the bill of your story.

My first thought was maybe sci-fi/fantasy
Then I thought fetish section too
Depending on the transformation could it also go in the transgender section
Erotic couplings sounds like a good fit as you said.

Wherever you post you will find it won't be to everyone's taste, but that's the joy of writing and reading.
 
A story of MWW but one of the women wears a strap on? I would think erotic coupling, but I don't want to turn people off who aren't into that kind of thing.

That would go into "Group Sex," I think.
 
It depends on what kind of transformation you mean - crossdressing or some kind of supernatural/sci-fi metamorphosis.

As your story develops in your mind, look at the factors that would incite negativity in the wrong place. If you have actual male homosexuality, I would steer clear of 'purely' straight categories. Most 'dyed-in-the-wool' straight guys don't want to see that in stories. Try bi, gay male or Trans/CD if that fits your transformations. Other than that, go with the predominant theme, knowing that no matter where you put it, there will always be some readers that will be negative - it's inevitable, especially with the ability here to comment anonymously.

Good Luck!

My $ .02
 
Thank you!

Thanks for all of the advice. I'm going to work on writing it and getting someone to help me edit it, then I'll figure out where to post.
 
Back
Top