How to use electric stimulation

cajuncowgirl

Virgin
Joined
Jun 20, 2014
Posts
7
Hi everyone,
I'm interested in using electric stimulation. I would eventually like to work up to a violet wand, but for now, I have a tens unit. It has two ports with two pads each. Each port can be controlled separately. I'm looking for instructions, information on the best way to use this. Any input would be helpful!!
 
NEVER ABOVE THE WAIST, it can stop the heart.

SmartStim.com is a very good place to learn. Do register and login. There is not a lot of traffic. Old posts are still relevant. It really does not compete with Literotica.

I have not had much luck here on Literotica. You can search the web. Three keywords that I find useful are e-stim, estim, electrostim. You can search for all three at one time.

You might search for posts that I have made in the past to learn what I have done.

Good luck.

I respond to PM's.
 
NEVER ABOVE THE WAIST, it can stop the heart.

SmartStim.com is a very good place to learn. Do register and login. There is not a lot of traffic. Old posts are still relevant. It really does not compete with Literotica.

I have not had much luck here on Literotica. You can search the web. Three keywords that I find useful are e-stim, estim, electrostim. You can search for all three at one time.

You might search for posts that I have made in the past to learn what I have done.

Good luck.

I respond to PM's.

^ This. Another suggestion is - if you on Fetlife - is to join groups that specialise in electro-play and read, read and yes, do more reading. Luckily me and my Dominant met someone at a workshop I volunteered for who has been happy to let us use on of his kits in the past. The tutoring was really good, and definitely covered the safety aspects.

The main one that stuck with me was 'keep moving'. We did use the violet wand above the waist, but heeded to the rule of not having something for the spark to jump between to the front and back of my chest.
 
Thank you!!

Thanks everyone for your help!! I knew a had found a good group of people to ask! Continued advice and tips are always welcome!
 
It took me a bit to find my machine and the paperwork that came with it. (We use it recreationally, but I got it following a car accident and use it still as a therapy.)

Try these links:

http://tensunit.com/frequently-asked-questions/

https://www.tens.net/misuse-tens-machine/

The only thing I didn't see listed was a caution my doctor gave around open wounds. Avoid placing the patches on or "too near" and break in the skin.

The amperage (that's what kills you, not voltage) caps out around 0.7 A for a millionth of a second. Yes, 0.1 amp is sufficient to kill you, but it must be present for much closer to a full second AND the "circuit" created in your body must cross your heart. Electricity is lazy, it takes the shortest path Everytime.

And remember, doctors, who's insurance companies are already very risk adverse, send people home with these things after effectively no training!
 
Back in '81 the second wife and I had some fun times playing with a "Tens Unit".

She thought it was funny when she made my ball sack wither like an octopus having convulsions!:eek:
 
I've recently been to a demonstration of both the violet wand and the tens machine.

Part of the demonstration was about safety, and making sure things were placed carefully with the tens machine.

Honestly, though, that machine creeped me out a lot more that the violet wand. I think it was the demonstrator and how he used it sadistically. I'm not a pain slut, I just like sensations. Most of the time. :rolleyes:

But, I would definitely look for a group in your area that you can get involved with and who teaches these things at events.
 
Back
Top