Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies! I'm 23 and have never been with a woman, but fantasise about it a lot. Just thought I would say hi :)

Hi everyone Rasberry Back again with this thought for all of you.

As we love and lose the one we have loved deeply is that person turly gone or do they only disapear when all they have loved are gone.

I loved someone very much and sadly she was taken from me i still feel her in my heart and feel sad that she is gone. I found a new love and sometime i feel guilty about being in love again as i prommised that i would never love again.

Just thought I would pop in and see if i could join your group and if anyone is on tonight....:rose:

Just thought I would pop in and see if i could join your group and if anyone is on tonight....:rose:

Join?? Of course no membership dues free advertising and even more so free place to come and play if you so desire!!

Just thought I would start a thread for all the late night, wherever that might be in the world, for all the bi women, curious gals or straight ladies to shy to admit their desires!!

Lets just see where this goes!!

FG

Hi Filly, late nighter here too :)

Just thought I would start a thread for all the late night, wherever that might be in the world, for all the bi women, curious gals or straight ladies to shy to admit their desires!!

Lets just see where this goes!!

FG
Hi, haven't wondered to this side of the boards so didn't see this thread till this morning, but am glad I did. I am not to shy to admit my desires, I am bi and enjoy being bi. I was bi curious when I went to school, just happened to go to UT Austin, where the liberal atmosphere let me find me.....

Is it wierd that I enjoy dominating a partner but feel incredibly awkward and paranoid doing it?

With time it will become second nature and feel prefectly right.

Is it wierd that I enjoy dominating a partner but feel incredibly awkward and paranoid doing it?

I feel the same. All my fantasies are with dominating women but i am afraid to take that step! It is nice knowing i am not the only one out there lol

Hello my darling filly gal, i miss our PMs with thoise hot pics you used to send me. I don't get online so much now and the time difference means people just aren't on when i am awake. Love to all you women

Hello my darling filly gal, i miss our PMs with thoise hot pics you used to send me. I don't get online so much now and the time difference means people just aren't on when i am awake. Love to all you women

You are such a wickedly sexy wench and such an inspiration!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back