What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face sitting
d59fec01.jpg


Hehe shoot, if he was mine I'd perch up there too! Purrrrrrrrr
 
I will most likely get to worship Master's cock up close & personal and be used for whatever suits his whims this weekend! I am giddy with excitement.
 
Getting published? :)

ETA: Or gotten already published during my hiatus? That would be awesome!

I will bite my tongue for fear of jinxing.

But life is full of awesome right now. A lot of hard work still, but more awesomeness than I probably deserve, too. ;)

Fixed that for 'em. :p

I'll keep a marketing position open for you, SW! :heart:

This was in reference to your cupcake poem, right?

How did you guess???

Look for "On Cupcakes", a book of collected verse, on book store shelves this spring! :D
 
I will bite my tongue for fear of jinxing.

But life is full of awesome right now. A lot of hard work still, but more awesomeness than I probably deserve, too. ;)

Sounds exciting! And I'm sure you deserve every bit of the awesomeness that's coming your way at the moment. :)
 
My boyfriend sent me a text, this morning when I was heading to work. It was a pic of his bed, it said "Wish you were here..."
 
Texts from friends saying they're alright.

Gotta love that; always makes me smile.
 
My sister loaned a good friend of hers some cash while they were out on the town... she received a check from him today with "for sexual favors" in the memo line!!

"How am I supposed to deposit this?" she asked... hehe.... I suggested adding an "L" to favors (flavors) .... she was not amused.
 
My son: "I don't normally like french fries, but these are made of potatoes."

... out of the mouth of babes. K and I didn't choose to argue with him that all french fries are made of potatoes, because we can definitely see where he'd think some aren't. lol
 
Reading the comments here about what have made you all smile or happy has made me smile this morning which is something I very much needed this morning.
 
Overheard from a conversation between two young women.

Young Mother: "I just got a text from the babysitter. She says that Jessica was misbehaving so she told her "You know Santa's listening." Jessica replied, "No he's not. He's at the mall."
 
My 5 mile hike with the dogs and the utter glee of the one that waded through a ditch full of mud and running water. Then I realized it meant said white, fuzzy dog would need a bath once we got back home...but it was worth it. Such utter abandonment and joy.
 
This:

Harry Potters slumped his way through the mighty halls of Hogwarths castle but what! Oh no Potters, it is Snapes, and he has made see of you! Bad man Snapes takes Potters by of his ear and take him to office.

"Now mister Potters" Snapes scowls, "I will not let you unlock the Philosopher's Stone unless you answer me a one question."

"Oh no!" say Potters. "What it is, the question?"

Snape snatches a scroll from his desks and unrolls it presently! Magic portrait of six beauty women wink at Potters from scroll.

"Who off these, do you wanna dominated?" Snort Snape. "What you wanna do with they?"

-Excerpt from "Harry Potters and the Violent Wand

Actually I was chuckling already before reading the post just by the mere thought of Lord Steve having posted on that thread. :D
 
Last edited:
being reminded of her place...

and her Master relishing His place... *sigh* !!! :kiss::heart:
 
Watching my little girls sleep, side by side. My eldest woke up and I reached down to stroke her cheek, and she reached up to grab my finger. I melted :heart:
 
Watching my little girls sleep, side by side. My eldest woke up and I reached down to stroke her cheek, and she reached up to grab my finger. I melted :heart:
That's okay. They'll begin to talk before you know it...



and you'll never get another uninterrupted word out of your mouth until they're 18. :rolleyes:
 
That's okay. They'll begin to talk before you know it...



and you'll never get another uninterrupted word out of your mouth until they're 18. :rolleyes:

Ha.
Then at 23 they might demand you finally grow up and get serious, teach you how to make proper pizza and fill you up on what kind of music you should listen.

I feel if I didnt live 1800km away from my daughters they would do their best to reverse roles and try to raise me as they see fit. Thank God I can pretend my Facebook disconnected when they get too bossy :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top