Movie Quotes

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.

Harvey Keitel (The Wolf) Pulp Fiction
 
Celie narrating : The more things change the more they stay the same. Me and Shug, us smile but us still longing.

Shug : More than anything, God love admiration.

Celie : You sayin' God is vain?

Shug : Naw, no, not vain. Just wantin' to share a good thing. I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple...in a field...and don't notice it.

Celie :You sayin' it jus wanna be love like it say in the Bible?

Shug : Yeah, Celie. Everything wanna be love. Us sing and dance and holler...just tryin' to be loved. Look at them trees. Ever notice how trees do everything to get attention that we do...except walk?
 
Edna : Yes, he attempts to welive the past.

Helen : Now I'm losing him! What'll I do?! What'll I do!?

Edna : What are you tawking about?! You are Elastagirl! My God! *whacks with newspaper* Pull *whacks with newspaper* youwself *whacks with newspaper* together! What will you do? Is-is-is this a question? You will show him that you wemember that he is Mistew Incwediblw and you will wemind him who you are! Well, you know where he is. Go! Confwont the pwoblem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back, dahling. I enjoy our visits.
 
Tom Collins said:
Edna : Yes, he attempts to welive the past.

Helen : Now I'm losing him! What'll I do?! What'll I do!?

Edna : What are you tawking about?! You are Elastagirl! My God! *whacks with newspaper* Pull *whacks with newspaper* youwself *whacks with newspaper* together! What will you do? Is-is-is this a question? You will show him that you wemember that he is Mistew Incwediblw and you will wemind him who you are! Well, you know where he is. Go! Confwont the pwoblem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back, dahling. I enjoy our visits.

No capes!
 
Tom Collins said:
Edna : Yes, he attempts to welive the past.

Helen : Now I'm losing him! What'll I do?! What'll I do!?

Edna : What are you tawking about?! You are Elastagirl! My God! *whacks with newspaper* Pull *whacks with newspaper* youwself *whacks with newspaper* together! What will you do? Is-is-is this a question? You will show him that you wemember that he is Mistew Incwediblw and you will wemind him who you are! Well, you know where he is. Go! Confwont the pwoblem! Fight! Win! And call me when you get back, dahling. I enjoy our visits.


I love Edna.

ednamodepicture.jpg
 
"Gotham City always brings a smile to my face."

"Jack? Jack's dead, my friend. Call me Joker. And as you can see, I'm a lot happier."

"Hey, kid, ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

From Batman
 
Ordell Robbie: Ah, Ah. AK-47, the best thing there is. When you absolutely, positively, gotta kill every muthafucka in the room, accept no substitute.
-Jackie Brown

"White Heavyweight? That's an oxymoron, like Black Unity"
-The great white hype
 
'Happy Scrappy' Mom: "Excuse me, do you sell videos? "

Randal: "Yeah, what're you looking for? "

'Happy Scrappy' Mom: "Happy Scrappy Hero Pup."

Randal: Uh, one second. I'm on the phone with the distribution house now, lemme make sure we got it. What's it called again?"

'Happy Scrappy' Mom: "Happy Scrappy Hero Pup."

'Happy Scrappy' Kid: "Happy Scrappy."

'Happy Scrappy' Mom: "She loves it."

Randal: Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My Cunt Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave Cunt", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?

From Clerks
 
Last edited:
Thank you for every kindness. Thank you for our children. For the first time I saw them. Thank you for being someone I was always proud to be with. For your guts, for your sweetness. For how you always looked, for how I always wanted to touch you. God, you were my life. I apologize for everytime I ever failed you. Especially this one...
 
Dear Diary, I am writing in your bullshit pages because my shrink is crazier then I am. He thinks you're therapy. He figures if two babies can hammer me into a Psycho ward, what will I do with this ? He is so stupid. He's so stupid that he thinks he pulled me through the breakdown when it was Christy. Always. Only Chis. I was looking through his postcards. Paintings were his obsession. He used art as another way to love me, to help me. To keep us always together
 
There's a man Ian never got to know, the man he was growing up to be. He's a good-looking clear-eyed fella... about 25. I can see him. He's the type of guy men want to be around, because he has integrity, you know ? He has character. You can't fake that. And he's a guy women want to be around, too. Because there's tenderness in him... respect... and loyalty, and courage. And women respond to that. Makes him a terrific husband, this guy. I see him as a father. That's where he really shines. See, when he looks in his kid's eyes and that kid knows that his dad really, really sees him... he sees who he is. Then that child knows that he is an amazing person. He's quite a guy... that I'll never get to meet. I wish I had.
 
Where is God in all of this?
Albert: Oh, He's up there. Somewhere... shouting down that He loves us. Wondering why we can't hear Him. You think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Nielsen: [to Ian] If I was going through fucking HELL, I'd only want one person in the whole goddamn world by my side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Tracker: You were expecting physical danger ? What could it do, kill ya, huh ? No, in Hell there's real danger. Of losing your mind.
 
Your wife love you as strong ? We'll find her. But when we find her nothing will make her recognize you. Nothing will break her denial. It's stronger than her love. In fact, reinforced by her love. You can say everything you long to say, including good-bye. Even if she can't understand it. And you'll have the satisfaction that you didn't give up. That has to be enough.
Chris Nielsen: You just get me there, I'll decide what's enough.
 
A couple of Simpson quotes.

Principal Skinner: Oh, you think this stolen 'H' is a laugh riot, don't you? Well, I'll tell you something that's not so funny. Right now Superintendent Chalmers is at home crying like a little girl! Well, I guess that is a little funny.

Skinner: For Privacy's sake, lets call her Lisa S...Wait thats to ovious. How about L Simpson.

Kent Brockman: Dozens of people are gunned down each day, but until now, none of them was important. At 3:00 PM Friday, local aurocrat C. Montgomery Burns was shot following a tense confrontation at town hall. He was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then taken to a better hospital where his condition was upgraded to "alive."

Ned Flanders: I've done everything the Bible says - even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!

Homer: Lisa, would you like a donut?
Lisa: No thanks. Do you have any fruit?
Homer: This has purple in it. Purple is a fruit.

Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.

Troy McClure: Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

Marge: [on radio] Husband on murderous rampage. Send help. Over.
Chief Wiggum: Whew, thank God that's over. I was worried for a little bit.

Burns: Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?
Smithers: Err...no, sir. I discussed this with our lawyers and they consider it murder.

Grandpa: Well, whenever I'm confused, I just check my underwear. It holds the answer to all the important questions.

Mr. Burns: I'll keep it short and sweet -- Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
 
"Master Robin!
You lost your arms in battle!
Oh, how terrible!
But you grew some nice boobs!"

--Blinkin in Robin Hood: Men in Tights"

Q_C
 
I shot an arrow in the air,
She fell to earth in Berkley Square.

Kind Hearts and Coronets.
 
"She said she looked like Janet Jackson"

"Oh, she didn't go there."

"Bitch got out the car lookin' more like Freddy Jackson."

Chris Tucker and Nia Long in "Friday"

Q_C
 
"What would he say if he saw one of the gods here, like this, with me?!"

"Uhhhh.. lucky god?"

-ElDorado (the cartoon, silly)
 
" Not everybody gets corrupted. You have to have a little faith in people."

Tracy
"Manhatten"
 
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

"What?"

"I say that to all my prey. I just like the sound of it."

Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson in "Batman"

Q_C
 
Back
Top