Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

that is exactly what I was thinking... WHAT A DAMN SLOB!!! yeah, i didnt notice the pics at ALL!! :confused:

I don't remember you, but those are some fantastic breasts! Love to see more of them!

Wish i knew what it was... but somehow.. I think you are one of the top few SEXY ladies on here... and lord knows there are THOUSANDS here...

You have a SERIOUSLY loyal fan, subscriber, YUM... :devil:

I've been procrastinating... which results in more pictures here!
It's a purple kind of day today.

Well your purple and procrastinating is a perfect distraction to keep me procrastinating too.

Loving how you are getting more bold with your pics. Very sexy body, smile, and of course - purple.

I've been procrastinating... which results in more pictures here!
It's a purple kind of day today.

You have an awesome body! Your pictures are hot! Now we need to figure out a way to get you out of all your remaining clothes! :cattail:

Thank you as always for the lovely comments! I really can't respond to them all but I always enjoy reading them :D

Actually was asking in hopes that you were because then we might be lucky to get another pic posted:devil:

Only In Canada, You Say!

OMFG! .....*Subscribe*.....

Yes, the yoga pants and purple lingerie do look better on Canadian lasses! Hello from another fellow Canuck (on the wet coast)!;)

I am such a noob

It's awfully cold here... and my clothes are back on already :rolleyes:
Though I am currently trying to figure out how to make an image my avatar. I tried but ended up with a profile picture instead. Does anyone know how to do this?
If anyone can figure it out I'll upload a token of my appreciation lol

It's awfully cold here... and my clothes are back on already :rolleyes:
Though I am currently trying to figure out how to make an image my avatar. I tried but ended up with a profile picture on instead. Does anyone know how to do this?
If anyone can figure it out I'll upload a token of my appreciation lol

i think you need 100 posts :)....the profile picture is outstanding

yeah, you have to have like a billion posts before the "allow" you to have an avatar.. they'll let you post a pic of your goods, but god forbid you have a avatar.. but you probably already knew that...

yeah, you have to have like a billion posts before the "allow" you to have an avatar.. they'll let you post a pic of your goods, but god forbid you have a avatar.. but you probably already knew that...

I even checked the FAQ and could not find something that mentioned this. Sneaky bastards, making me look all noob-ish.
I guess I better get chatty. ;)

yepper.. only 71 more to go.. is my math correct.. its 71 right?

Back