New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have mustered up my courage and I am coming out of the shadows, I am girlyboy, a 27 year old sissy/sub who is into just about everything. I am not very experienced and would love some direction but on the whole I love just lurking and reading. I have been posting quite a bit lately and really getting a thrill out of it so who knows you may just be pissing on girlyboy sometime soon
 
Another hello!
Hi, I"m not technically new , i signe up a while ago, just completley forgot about it, until i was clearing out my email account and was pleasantly surprised. I am a switch , creative mind, loves a deviant sense of adventure!. I n the SF bay area and looking for fun!
 
Hi, I'm new to the boards too, although not to the site. I have lurked around reading the BDSM stories for several years now, at first just curious, and now earning.
While I appear to be strong and "proper" in public, I am rather submissive in the privacy of the bedroom. But that submission is hard to get. I have been interested in trying out some BDSM, unfortunately have not had opportunity yet. I am a tiny woman, and want to feel like one in the arms of a strong man.
 
Saying hi

My ex and i used to read some of the storys and act out some of them ( mosty me). Now that i'm devorsed for two years now and still think about some of the things i did for him and myself. I am enjoying reading more an thinking of adding some to this comunity.
 
Hi, I'm new to posting on the boards but not to the boards themselves. I've been reading for a while, just was a bit shy. I thought it was time to come out from hiding :p

I'm 20 and female. As of now, I'm just learning about and exploring my submissive side. :)
 
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site but not to BDSM, I'm a pretty set dom, although the right woman has been known to bring out the submissive side in me. Excited to continue my journey here
 
New to BDSM

I'm new to the lifestyle. I'm a natural submissive that enjoys control, spanking, and a little bondage; still learning my limits. Looking to explore and learn more. Studying the vocab now and find it fascinating.
 
23 year old male. Bi and mostly submissive. Hoping to meet some new people and maybe find some people to play with lol. Speaking of which anyone that's interested in the South Carolina area my inbox is open. Anyway nice to meet everyone.
 
Welcome

Ahhh too many to keep track of, but welcome to da party guys, Enjoy yourselves.
 
Welcome K405.

:rose:

I would suggest looking for a munch in your local area and going from there.
 
Hey.
Another newbie who's been reading the stories and board for a while and finally decided to register. Female aged 30. Only mild BDSM experience as sub but looking to explore this further as well as maybe a more dominant side. Intrigued at the possibilities! :)
 
First Post Brandie Newbie~ Except for Stories

Hi~ New Face and first post...I live in NY State, close to the city but outside in the quiet lil neighborhoods. Been aware of extreme sexual needs for as long as I can remember.

30 years old now, have experimented with bondage, mild pain and turned on by the whole realm of possibilities.

Was involved in my first sub/dom relationship a few years back. The sex was amazing! I am not sure what my nature would be classified as, some days I think that I am submissive but I am also extremely turned on by dominating and teasing men. Just to shy to go for it.

I think the thing that really gets me going is being controlled by sex. The need for it being the dominant factor here not always who demands it.

I left the idea behind when I got pregnant with my son 3 years ago. I married my best friend and made the decision to leave the best sex of my life behind. I thought that I would be able to move past my desires and be satisfied with coventional vanilla sex.

Unfortunately my husband is not open to any discussion or even conversation regarding sexuality and refusing to explore anything with me. I have toys he won't use and desires he refuses to fufill, he tells me I am selfish and thinks such ideas are disgusting.

Having lost all my baby weight and at 30 being my most trim and fit to date, I now find that I am thinking about sex constantly and turning heads to boot. I feel like I can turn everyone on but my husband!

I have recently told him that I don't need the lifestyle but I would love it if he would just control me with his cock. He has grabbed my ass and spanked me a few times but thats about it.

Last night I held off his orgasm 2 times and was about to follow thru and let him cum when he got angry with me, told me his dick was not a toy. Any men out there who think that the idea of your wife wanting to service your cock 24/7 is a bad thing? Please help explain this!

He took care of it himself and left me frustrated and refused to touch me for the rest of the night.

So here I am... I am interested in exploring this world with some like minded people and just really curious about whats going on out there.

I have been reading all the stories and now your posts...thanks everyone for being so open and sharing all these things on the internet! This may just save my marriage.
 
Welcome Secretsub

:rose:

I think a best friend should always listen and be open. You and your husband may need to get back to what brought you two together in the first place before you can sync up your sex life to one that is mutually enjoyable.
 
Last edited:
Saying "hello" :)

Hello everyone!
I saw the title of the post, and couldn't help but introduce myself, and say "hello". :)
I'm from the mid-west, live in the perfect picture of a "small town", am the cliche image of a young housewife and could not love kinky sex anymore.
Talk about "lady on the streets.."

My husband and I have recently (over the past year?) began playing in the world of submission and dominance after my vast curiosity was expressed one night. (I'm the submissive one) And so far all I can say is "Wow."

I really like what we've done so far. :D
I love pain and punishment, and luckily, he's found his own love of dishing it out to me.
I like taking orders- or being made to take them if I'm acting particularly obstinate.

We've always been into more adventurous positions- creative role play scenarios, dressing up, spanking, exhibitionism and voyeurism.


I just generally love creative sex and am working on my degree in sexual therapy.
I'd love to meet friends, and people to talk to about the varying fetish scenes, or really anything obscurely sexual, since it's such an odd topic of the people I know in "real life".
I'm so much of an open book my covers are see-through. :p

"No fetish exists without an avid group of followers. There's something for everyone; and someone for everything." :]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top