The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
systeman said:
Very much so - I am hornyest in the morning

Passing it on ....

Me too, me too:D

have you ever discovered your SO masturbating ?

Oh all the trime,he's a horny slut*L*

Does it or would it bother you to know your SO masturbates?

English Lady said:

Does it or would it bother you to know your SO masturbates?

no, he does usually let me watch or help:D

whats the nicest thing an online lover has said to you?

tendril said:

whats the nicest thing an online lover has said to you?

i don't have any online lovers, so i'll have to pass this one back to you, tendril.

I when they tell me they want a repeat performance,that is a nice thing to say :D

Are you turned on by words alone?

English Lady said:
I when they tell me they want a repeat performance,that is a nice thing to say :D

Are you turned on by words alone?

Chatting on line can definetly turn me on...but it has to be the right girl with a good imagination...

What is your fav on line fantasy???

virginia_dave said:
Chatting on line can definetly turn me on...but it has to be the right girl with a good imagination...

What is your fav on line fantasy???

meeting prince charming and enjoying sex!

How can you tell if that girl has an imagination?

good

She has good imagination if she is willing to try new things in real life or on the phone. She doesn't automatically say "no." What is the one thing someone has asked you to do that at first you were unsure but you did it?

Re: good

fallon2 said:
She has good imagination if she is willing to try new things in real life or on the phone. She doesn't automatically say "no." What is the one thing someone has asked you to do that at first you were unsure but you did it?

I was unsure about cybersex the first time, but did it, now glad I did!

Are there times you'd rather masturbate than have full sex?

Re: Re: good

systeman said:
I was unsure about cybersex the first time, but did it, now glad I did!

Are there times you'd rather masturbate than have full sex?

yes, if i am all alone

What do you like about cybersex?

Re: Re: Re: good

thegirl said:
yes, if i am all alone

What do you like about cybersex?

The shared pleasure, being with someone special that I enjoy chatting with, for sex and more.

Good question - passing it on ....

Re: Re: Re: Re: good

systeman said:
The shared pleasure, being with someone special that I enjoy chatting with, for sex and more.

Good question - passing it on ....

how about it being safe sex., fun, exciting.

how do you pick someone for cybersex?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: good

thegirl said:

Don't really think of it as picking. With some people (very few - just like real life I suppose) you just click.

Have you made any cyber mistakes - had cyber and then not been comfortable?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: good

thegirl said:

While talking to her and we seem to be on the same page sexually....I know because without even thinking about it the little general stands up to check her out as well...

Pass this one on as well...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: good

virginia_dave said:
While talking to her and we seem to be on the same page sexually....I know because without even thinking about it the little general stands up to check her out as well...

Pass this one on as well...

As I have not had cybersex, I am not aware of how to go about "picking" a partner...

Would you pursue an online relationship in real life?

ImmortaleAmante said:
That would depend on the person, time, and other entanglements.

WHat is your favourite way to relax?

In bed, reading or just dozing on and off... feeling sybaric, slothful... music playing in the background, not strident, but soothing, unobtrusive....

Or in a hammock under the palms on the beach.... with only the sounds of the terns and gulls intermingled with the gentle surf to lull me into a sense of timelessness...

Do you make time to relax in your life?

Always, it is important to me to have time to relax , a little each day to keep sane lol.

Do you believe in life after death?

ImmortaleAmante said:
Always, it is important to me to have time to relax , a little each day to keep sane lol.

Do you believe in life after death?

I'm afraid I can't answer that, as I am still contemplating the question. If Life after death can be achieved through being remebered for one's life's works, then definately. If it means going on to another place such as Heaven or Valhalla, I'm not sure... fair enough?

Can a person be a "christian" and a member of Lit? I think yes

A good answer. And yes i think i christain can most definately be a member of here (i even know a few lol). Sex is not a sin nor is it dirty, and exploration and discussion of it is nothing to be ashamed of.

What is your dream, and are you trying to achieve it?

ImmortaleAmante said:
A good answer. And yes i think i christain can most definately be a member of here (i even know a few lol). Sex is not a sin nor is it dirty, and exploration and discussion of it is nothing to be ashamed of.

My dream is to be happy creating... my medium is that of the built environment... architecture... I am currently attending school a decade after I was supposed to in order to become an architect, and thus acheive the abilty to acheive my dream...

Pass it on.. good question. What is your dream, and are you trying to acheive it?

ImmortaleAmante said:

Meeting and being with the man I love and I am going to achieve it in 10 days!

What is a goal you have recently attained and how long did it take you to get it?

To write an erotic story, i have been nervous in case it wasn't sexy enough, as i haven't wriiten for years, but plucked up the courage last week and submitted one.

Where do you wish to go that you have never been to before?

Congrats edreams and i love the new av:rose:

ImmortaleAmante said:
To write an erotic story, i have been nervous in case it wasn't sexy enough, as i haven't wriiten for years, but plucked up the courage last week and submitted one.

Where do you wish to go that you have never been to before?

Congrats edreams and i love the new av:rose:

I would like to go to New Zealand or Australia... especially so after meeeting new friends from there here on Lit!
What is your ideal of a perfect vacation?

To go to scarborough with my family..but to have a babysitter on call so hubby and i could get some time together without Beth :D

Are you a dreamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back