bfg's hideout

Just passing and I thought I'd say 'hi' to my friend.
Barefoot Girls & Bad Girls
both have something to look forward to

Hello! This made me laugh! I don't think we'll be so very far apart. I need to find the link to 'Good Girls' and send it too you.

Ah so this is where every body has gone. a very nice place you have here BFG.

I see there has been some suggestions for Marcy's space suit.

Well I am off to The China Pearl to do some housekeeping....enjoy.

Ah so this is where every body has gone. a very nice place you have here BFG.

I see there has been some suggestions for Marcy's space suit.

Well I am off to The China Pearl to do some housekeeping....enjoy.

I will come by and dust the top shelves for you, thank you for stopping by!

I've often passed by the China Pearl, but never ventured in. Perhaps I should? Must admit, I'm looking forward to seeing how the rp works out :)

This my hideout, so I can say whatever I want. I might be here quite a bit this weekend...the next four or five days, actually. Not only is the ex coming over to spend the weekend with the kids (yes, he stays upstairs - might as well let them see him because once we move to CA, he won't be making too much effort to see them - I know him well) Anyway.

Maybe it's a good thing he will be here, as it will give me some time to be alone. We're coming up on the tenth anniversary of my brother's death, and I'm already a wreck. I've been crying off an on since the middle of April, and all I can think of is how much I hate May. My parents are going back to Kentucky for the week, and staying with my little brother. It's hard enough loosing my best friend, my almost twin, I cannot imagine losing my son.

Maybe I just feel guilty, because that was a hard year for me. My son was born in October, and he was the only reason I had stayed with my husband. I had gone down to Kentucky in January to see my brothers, and I was upset with my SIL for her lifestyle. I didn't even want to see her! Three weeks later, she died in a horrible car accident on her way to get drugs. On my tenth anniversary. My brother, of course, was devastated. He had been working out of town and wasn't around. What a mess that time was for everyone.

One weekend in May, I felt this prodding to call him...and I pushed it aside thinking I was too busy, and that I would call him Wednesday afternoon before church. Everyday I felt that prodding, and every day I pushed it aside. Except, Wednesday afternoon didn't get there. Time stopped for my brother sometime during the morning hours as he slept and his heart simply stopped beating. No, he didn't have a disease. No, he didn't overdose of drugs. Nothing could be found for why it happened. It.just.did.

I've heard that sometimes grief does that. I suppose he was so upset by her death, that he simply didn't want to live - but, then why was he making plans for move to California? I don't have any answers.

You know that was hard, but when my little brother was in an accident almost three years later, I panicked. I knew my mother couldn't handle losing another child, but I think she was stronger than me...because I couldn't handle losing another brother. The doctor's say he's a miracle to still be alive, I thank God he is. He's paralyzed from the chest down, but he's still alive to talk our ears off.

Why am I going on about this now? This morning my oldest brother was in an accident with a Bull Elk, and it's only by the grace of God that they are still alive. He had to have surgery to get the glass out of his eyes, but he's alive.

I guess I should remember to count my blessings, right?

Last edited:
This my hideout, so I can say whatever I want. I might be here quite a bit this weekend...the next four or five days, actually. Not only is the ex coming over to spend the weekend with the kids (yes, he stays upstairs - might as well let them see him because once we move to CA, he won't be making too much effort to see them - I know him well) Anyway.

Maybe it's a good thing he will be here, as it will give me some time to be alone. We're coming up on the tenth anniversary of my brother's death, and I'm already a wreck. I've been crying off an on since the middle of April, and all I can think of is how much I hate May. My parents are going back to Kentucky for the week, and staying with my little brother. It's hard enough loosing my best friend, my almost twin, I cannot imagine losing my son.

Maybe I just feel guilty, because that was a hard year for me. My son was born in October, and he was the only reason I had stayed with my husband. I had gone down to Kentucky in January to see my brothers, and I was upset with my SIL for her lifestyle. I didn't even want to see her! Three weeks later, she died in a horrible car accident on her way to get drugs. On my tenth anniversary. My brother, of course, was devastated. He had been working out of town and wasn't around. What a mess that time was for everyone.

One weekend in May, I felt this prodding to call him...and I pushed it aside thinking I was too busy, and that I would call him Wednesday afternoon before church. Everyday I felt that prodding, and every day I pushed it aside. Except, Wednesday afternoon didn't get there. Time stopped for my brother sometime during the morning hours as he slept and his heart simply stopped beating. No, he didn't have a disease. No, he didn't overdose of drugs. Nothing could be found for why it happened. It.just.did.

I've heard that sometimes grief does that. I suppose he was so upset by her death, that he simply didn't want to live - but, then why was he making plans for move to California? I don't have any answers.

You know that was hard, but when my little brother was in an accident nine months later, I panicked. I knew my mother couldn't handle losing another child, but I think she was stronger than me...because I couldn't handle losing another brother. The doctor's say he's a miracle to still be alive, I thank God he is. He's paralyzed from the chest down, but he's still alive to talk our ears off.

Why am I going on about this now? This morning my oldest brother was in an accident with a Bull Elk, and it's only by the grace of God that they are still alive. He had to have surgery to get the glass out of his eyes, but he's alive.

Hi BFG

And I am not sure what to say....

Other than my deepest condolences, to both losing your brother all those years ago, and your other brother's recent accident.

Wishing you the best with higgles and cuggles over the next few days.

:rose::kiss::rose:

You know that was hard, but when my little brother was in an accident nine months later, I panicked. I knew my mother couldn't handle losing another child, but I think she was stronger than me...because I couldn't handle losing another brother. The doctor's say he's a miracle to still be alive, I thank God he is. He's paralyzed from the chest down, but he's still alive to talk our ears off.

My thoughts are with you BFG:rose::rose:

How so very true...

Especially in the mornings as dawn approaches, the Dawnchorus......

Same here regarding the China Pearl....

Hi BFG

And I am not sure what to say....

Other than my deepest condolences, to both losing your brother all those years ago, and your other brother's recent accident.

Wishing you the best with higgles and cuggles over the next few days.

:rose::kiss::rose:
Thank you for all of your wonderful posts, and your higgles and cuggles. I will try not to be so dramatic always, this is a place to be free and comfortable, like my barefeet!
*wiggles toes*

I've often passed by the China Pearl, but never ventured in. Perhaps I should? Must admit, I'm looking forward to seeing how the rp works out :)

My thoughts are with you BFG:rose::rose:

It works well when we are there, and not leaving CG to clean house himself. Although, that does tend to keep him out of trouble.

Thank you for your thoughts, my friend. :kiss:

Thank you for all of your wonderful posts, and your higgles and cuggles. I will try not to be so dramatic always, this is a place to be free and comfortable, like my barefeet!
*wiggles toes*

Catches toes and kisses the two large toes sensually before serving her a hot tea/coffee

Good morning BFG

:rose:

Seeing as I'm still in bed at 730am, and it's my weekend free, I'm doing well. I wish I had slept longer.

Here in the Uk it's 1240 hours. We've been up since 0500 hours - got the afternoon off. Going with my roommate GG to the gymnasium then the hairdressers. CFMB, visit the inn too. It's like a common room. We love it.

I woke up at sixish (as I often do)

But at least you are in bed relaxing....
Yes, and if I dawdle I might sleep again. I've been awake since sixish myself.

Here in the Uk it's 1240 hours. We've been up since 0500 hours - got the afternoon off. Going with my roommate GG to the gymnasium then the hairdressers. CFMB, visit the inn too. It's like a common room. We love it.

Well, you don't have to sound so happy about it! :D. Are you one of those who are happy when they wake? :D. My dad used to wake me every morning for school whistling Reveille, and smile when I made it to the kitchen asking me if I wanted breakfast. I need to ease into the day lol!

We get used to it BFG. Most mornings we're up at around 0500 hours. Right now as part of our training we're introducing prospective new recruits to army life. Most have never heard of 0500 hours lol.

Just a little something for all you charming ladies.

tumblr_mlpcs1ku951rg5nqvo1_500.png

Things are things, ya know? How's Wolfie? C'mere and let me stroke your fur, it relaxes me.

Wolfie is good thanks, move over a little, let me get closer, and you can stroke what ever you like, mmmmm :devil: *stretches out beside BFG*

Back