Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll....

That's what i'm talking about...

More... Please...

Paris.:kiss:

Sure babe...some ground rules though....no touching!!! you will keep your hands behind your back......if u misbehave I will tie them!!!

I stroke my hard cock.......as I kneel down and start kissing your inner thighs.....going down slowly to your legs, shins.....licking and kissing every inch.....till I reach your feet.....I kiss them and suck on each toe......then suck on your heels long and sensually as if I;m making out with them......spit and make your soles sooo wet ......

I splash some oil on them as I face them towards each other and stick my cock in between.....back and forth.......

Sure babe...some ground rules though....no touching!!! you will keep your hands behind your back......if u misbehave I will tie them!!!

I stroke my hard cock.......as I kneel down and start kissing your inner thighs.....going down slowly to your legs, shins.....licking and kissing every inch.....till I reach your feet.....I kiss them and suck on each toe......then suck on your heels long and sensually as if I;m making out with them......spit and make your soles sooo wet ......

I splash some oil on them as I face them towards each other and stick my cock in between.....back and forth.......
Oh - I like him!

Aaaah

Smear a little on his pussy...

I'll get the dildo...

Paris.:kiss:

I slip my cock from between your feet and slip it all the way up to your mouth.....I thrust back and forth as my balls bump your chin.....

I reach down and grope your tits.....I lick and spit on my hands as I rub them in circles.....pinching your already perky nipples.....

I slide my cock deep in your mouth and throat.....I give it to you sideways at times .... I love seeing my cock pop out your cheeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back