*Ask Subdued_Passion inane questions about India

Awww, is she the one who got away?

If it is, can you pen a short story of your experience I kinda owe someone a Request PM.

Nar she never got away, her dad thought I was 'one of them' as he called it :D

As for your story, shave your tash an ill consider it ;)

Have you ever touched an untouchable? Do they feel different?

Why do none of your countrymen play for the Cleveland Indians?

Have you ever touched an untouchable? Do they feel different?

Now if we went around touching them we couldn't really call them untouchable.

We are an obedient lot, when someone tells us that's 'untouchable', we don't touch.

If you don't believe me why don't you leave your savings with me and ask me not to spend it. Go on, test me.

Now if we went around touching them we couldn't really call them untouchable.

We are an obedient lot, when someone tells us that's 'untouchable', we don't touch.

If you don't believe me why don't you leave your savings with me and ask me not to spend it. Go on, test me.

I would, but currently my savings are in the safe hands of a Nigerian who needed it but who has promised to repay me triple the amount very soon.

I would, but currently my savings are in the safe hands of a Nigerian who needed it but who has promised to repay me triple the amount very soon.

I tell you what, I'll give you and address where you just need to show up alone and unarmed and I will give you a live demo of the kind of obedient people we Indians are.

On a side note, I'm assuming that you have family that cares about you? (We Indians are big on family and stuff).

Have you always lived in India?

Or the UK?

This is a question I am frequently asked.

(I think I can also call this the 'get to know subdued_passion' thread).

Born and bred in India. Always lived here. And I do believe I even have a 'Made in India' label stuck on me somewhere. ;)

This is a question I am frequently asked.

(I think I can also call this the 'get to know subdued_passion' thread).

Born and bred in India. Always lived here. And I do believe I even have a 'Made in India' label stuck on me somewhere. ;)

So your already packaged and ready for delivery?

Do you come with instructions

Back