Humanity's Legacy

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Lately I've been thinking of ideas where humanity destroys itself and alien species come across our ruins and try to figure out who we were.

A bit difficult to write since the protagonists would be alien but I've had a few ideas.

1. Student archeologists begin digging through the remains of a city and start hooking up hard drives to try and find more about humans. Of course, most of the information they find is porn.

a. Humorous story where they create a possible history based on what they find ("it seems most transactions and disputes were settled through copulation.

b. Sex has become far less involved in their society. Most children are born from artificial wombs and they have devices that let you skip straight to an orgasm. However, as they watch more porn and see more evidence of kinks, they feel a longing for a more base form of sex.


2. Ship traveling through space comes across human ship. Hoping to scrap it, they go aboard, finding out it is a fully operational pleasure yacht. Depending on the story, it could be a lighter one where they have fun on the ship with some creative sex toys, or a darker one where it turns out the ship was involved in human trafficking and travels around, still capturing and turning sentient species into sex slaves. Without a destination though, it merely travels without end. The aliens must find a way off of the ship.

What other ideas do you all have? Only rule is humanity is really dead and aliens come across something we made
 
A vibrator might be as big a puzzle to them as the pyramids are to us...
 
Thank you both!

Watching them figure out a vibrator would be pretty fun.

Hentai would be another fun thing to watch them figure out.

"As is evidenced by this picture, human females had significant elastic qualities to their physiology. This drawing shows a woman taking a phallus inside of her that is as large as the entirety of her body."
 
Back
Top