Western Life-Closed for Aussie_Wolf

Trevor laid beside her and gathered her in his arms. As she laid her head on his chest he started to stroke her hair and then kissed the top of her head.

"It is no coincidence that I went to get you when I did. I had heard rumors about what he was doing to you, but I never knew it was that bad. I thought the medicine would be enough. Still if I needed to do this as a last resort then tonight is a full moon. You will have your first full change then."

He cuddled her tighter. "Do not worry, I will be right beside you and will talk you through it. I have done this numerous times now and we have got this down to an art," he chuckled.

Again he kissed her. "After tonight you will no longer be confined to this bed, in fact you will probably feel better than you have in years and be dying to get outside again. Tomorrow I will show you around our lands and you can meet the people you will be helping take care of," he smiled.
 
Chelsea nodded at his words, glad that she would escape the fever and such he went through since she would be transforming so soon. She was glad that tonight she would be out of bed and not have to return except for regular sleep.

"So after this first change, i'll be able to change at will?" she asked wanting to be sure she understood. "I'm a little frightened of the unknowns" she added softly. "But i'm glad i'll be able to be able to go outside with you. I look forward to meeting your people and getting to know them."

She reveled in his touch and the warmth of his body next to her. Given how he said he felt, she wondered silently how soon they would be wed and could begin their life as one.
 
Trevor knew what she was thinking. Oh not in so many words, but he could sense it in her touch and he felt the same way.

"We can not wed for a certain period my love, it would not be seemly," he told her and he sensed her disappointment. "However that does not mean we can not be together. I for one do not hold to the tradition that I do not need to not know my wife before the wedding night, and indeed if I may be a bit indelicate I do know you are no longer a virgin. So what is to keep us apart," he smiled.

"Besides I said a seemly amount of time. We will be married within a month. That gives you time to plan the wedding, invitations to go out and time for the guests to arrive. Actually it is barely enough time, but it is all the time I am willing to wait," he smiled.

He kissed her then, one full of passion and promise. "As for your ability to change. At first it will be hard, but yes you will be in control. I will help you learn, but it takes energy and you will be both tired and hungry until you get used to it," he smiled.
 
She blushed at his suggestion that they be intimate before they wed. Chelsea had mixed emotions about the whole ordeal. She felt a passion with Trevor she had never felt before. It stirred things inside of her that she had never felt. The idea of coupling had always been a unpleasant ordeal. It had been the equivalent of having a broom handle slammed into her woman hood over and and over again.

Then he kissed her and made her body come alive once again as he promised to be there and help her through her new life as a werewolf. A month and she would legally be bound to him. In retrospect, she was willing to do whatever he wished. Because even without the paper she had belonged to him for most of her life.

"I want nothing more in this world then to be by your side for the rest of our life" she said softly taking the opportunity to kiss him again. "I may be soiled, but i do not know how to please you properly. My lessons weren't ones of patience and guidance." her face crinkled a little.
 
Again he cringed a little. If only he had not gone to war maybe he would have been able to save her from that fate. Still if he had not he would not have what he had now, nor would he be able to offer her the life he was now able to offer her.

"I am hardly the one to complain of such things," he smiled at her. "I am a soldier and I took what little comfort I could get when I could get it, although I must admit I did not take it as much as many of my men," he blushed. "I guess I was always thinking of someone."

He could hardly tell her that of all the women that had offered, the few that he had taken had all looked like her.

"However I do not consider you soiled my love. You are just you, and together w will find out ways that make you both happy and please you, and you will find ways that do the same to me. We have a lifetime to explore each other and learn each others ways," he smiled.
 
"I didn't mean soiled like dirty, i meant it as not being pure for you. But you will be the only man that I have ever loved and wanted to be with. So i suppose that's something" she said with a smile and kissing him again.


"I'm finding that i'm still a little hungry and tired as we speak. Could I get some more to eat, and then will you nap with me?"

There was nothing she wouldn't do for him. He was all she had ever wanted, and he had taken the steps to be able to care and provide for her. She would soon be his lover, his wife, and hopefully the mother of his children.

The bite he had given her had injected her with his wolf mutation. She could feel the effects already beginning. Even when she moved a little to straighten herself out it barely hurt at all. With a few hours of sleep she would be ready for the nights events.
 
Trevor smiled and rang the small bell that summoned Emma. He asked her to fetch a small plate with a light snack, then prepare everything for tonight. He knew she would understand what that meant.

She nodded and was soon back with a tray with a bowl of hearty stew, a chunk of bread and a small hunk of cheese.

Trevor helped Chelsea sit up and then placed the tray on her lap but continued to sit beside her and talked as she ate.

"I never meant that Chelsea. To me you are always the woman that I love," he smiled "And nothing that was done to you can ever sully that."

Getting serious he began to explain things. "Tonight will be the only night where there is some danger to not only you, but other people. You are becoming a wolf for the first time and your mind is going to become flooded with new information and senses, and your body is going to be so different and want to react to things in strange new ways. For this one time we have found it best if a person restrains themselves. We have a large cage downstairs now. Before it was a wagon we had especially made." He chuckled at that. "People thought it was for prisoners and the few we did take took one look inside and normally talked on the spot. Something about all the claw marks must have spooked them."

He caressed her cheek as she finished eating and summoned Emma to take the dishes away. Then he helped her lie down again and pulled her too him so she was cradled in his arms, spooning her from behind.

"Get some rest my love. Tonight will be a long night, but tomorrow you will be a new woman and our new life together can truly begin."
 
Chelsea thanked Emma for the stew and almost inhaled it. She absolutely loved the way it practically melted in her mouth. Setting the tray aside she settled into bed with Trevor's help and curled up to him.

"Yes Daddy" she said teasing him in response to his comment about get rest. When she awoke it was Trevor gently cooing her awake. She had slept the rest of the day. When she moved to sit up, she expected the stabbing pain, but it didn't come.

"wow" she said feeling her wrapped ribs. "I don't feel an ounce of pain, I haven't felt like this in ages." She couldn't see it, but even her skin tone had brightened and gave her a more youthful glow instead of a worn woman that she had become.

"I suppose it's best if I'm naked for the change" she said hesitantly. "I'll just wrap myself in a sheet I think."

Trevor was always the gentleman and had left the room so she could get out of her night dress and Emma unwrapped her ribs and helped her put a sheet around her. The walked down the back stairs so that her servants wouldn't question what she was doing.
 
Trevor tried to give her as much privacy as he could, but he knew soon he would be seeing her naked, and he could not deny it to himself, he was looking forward to it.

However he did have a job to do, and they were not going to be there for fun. He led her down a small corridor and then opened a door hidden behind a large tapestry. It led down to a basement lined with barrels and stone cellars and he led her to one hidden in the back that had been lined with stout iron bars and a iron door. Inside was a wooden cell, reinforced with iron strapping and he led her inside.

The floor was lined with fresh straw, and on one side was a trough of water and a side of beef. Overhead was a brazier that provided the light but that was it. Trevor held his hand out and silently asked for the sheet and then handed it to Emma. She then turned and closed the door and the sound of it being locked was heard. Then the heavy iron gate being shut could just be heard and then a lock being snapped into place.

Trevor looked at Chelsea and it took all his years of training to keep from grinning and taking her. God she was beautiful. Already his blood was working it's magic. She looked five years younger, her skin had a healthy glow and she stood straighter because her body no longer hurt. Of course that meant certain things were now thrust forward and he gave a low growl of lust before he could stop it. Talk idiot to take your mind off it.

"In about ten minuets you will start to feel the effects of my bite. First you will become warm, then itchy as if your whole body is aflame, then you may hear a voice or a compulsion to do something. Just go with it and do not fight it, it is much easier that way. From there you should change and you will be disoriented. Normally your instinct is to hunt, that is why the meat is here. Eat as much as your body demands and drink as much. Then you should feel sleepy. Just sleep and tomorrow you will wake up in control. You may have some strange dreams but I will be with you very step of the way," he smiled at her.
 
Cheslea reluctantly gave up the blanket un sure of why she couldn't keep it. Wrapping her hand around her breasts and over her privates she listened to what he was telling her.

In almost ten minutes exactly everything he said was going to happen started. First a heat wave came over her she went to the trough and began to splash herself with the water to try to cool off. Then she began to itch. It was hard to cover herself and still scratch at the spots that were begging to be scratches. Then she felt her body become on fire.

The moon seemed to be pulling at her, her body began to twist and crack as she began to change for the first time. Chelsea let out an agonizing cry as the transformation occurred until it was over. She rose from the floor in her wolf skin and shook her body. Everything was disoriented as he told her it would be. She felt a rage welling deep with in and her gums curled as she let out a vicious rabid snarl and growl she snapped at the air.

Her nostrils flared as her stomach growled and the beef hit her. She crouched stalking the stationary beef and attacked it ripping and shredding slabs of meat. Before gorging herself upon it. Once she could eat no more she felt the urge to drink so she drank until the thirst was quenched. She paced her cell back and forth snapping at the air before finally giving into the desire to sleep.

She slept well into the next day when she awoke a quilt had been lain over her.
 
Trevor had watched over Chelsea all night. He had not been surprised at anything that had happened except at her appearance. She had turned into a snow white wolf which was very rare, especially when it was coupled with her piercing blue eyes. Still it suited her and she was beautiful.

Of course he had to be wary and he was ready to change at a moments notice if things went badly, but she had eaten, drunk, stalked a little although she had instinctively given him a wide berth and kept her head down in his presence, until she had finally gone to sleep.

Once he was sure she was fully asleep, he had pressed the hidden button that unlocked the cage, and then summoned Emma again. She was ready with a quilt and fresh water, plus a nightdress. Smiling he sent the girl to bed and then covered Chelsea up and sat in a chair to wait for her to wake up.

He dozed but awoke as she moved, and was ready as she sat up. Coughing politely so as not to scare her he drew attention to himself.

"Ahh you will find yourself naked under there my love so maybe you should stop for now," he chuckled as he moved into sight. "Emma has brought one of your nightdresses and it is on the chair just there, and there is also a pitcher of fresh water and a cup. I believe you will want some of that. I wanted to be here when you woke up to assure you that everything is alright, but for now just get dressed, return to your room and have a bath and I shall meet you for lunch where you can now ask me anything."

He moved to go then moved back to her and kissed her on the cheek and then daringly, fleetingly on the lips. Blushing he stood up and as he exited he sent Emma in and called back over his shoulder. "Welcome to the Pack my love."
 
Chelsea quickly pulled the blanket up to cover herself as Trevor made his presence known. She tilted her head left and right cracking her neck and blushing lightly. She looked to the chair when he mentioned the night dress and nodded.

The first thing she noticed is she had absolutely no pain. She smiled as he kissed her cheek and then her lips before leaving and welcoming her to his pack. She rose and put on her nightdress and followed Emma up to her room for a hot bath. She soaked in the warm lavender water and washed the blood from her face and hair.

For the first time since she had been here she was able to dress in clothes. When she looked through the closet none of here old plain rags were there. Instead she had dresses fit for a lady. She chose a pretty blue one that reminded her of one she had when she was carefree it was right before Trevor left.

When Emma went to help lace the dress she found herself holding her breath for the pain that was going to follow. But no pain came. Trevor was right, she was better then new. As she looked out the window she noticed the colors seemed brighter she could smell things a lot better as well. She could even hear murmuring down stairs.

With her hair done, and dressed properly she left her room and began to make her way down the staircase. She could smell Trevor and she for the first time she experience what it was to physically want someone.
 
Trevor had dressed formally today. His clothes were rich and tailored to fit him and he hated them. Yet he knew every now and again he had to wear such finery and be seen as the lord of his estates to keep up appearances. Today was going to be one of those days. After lunch he was going to take Chelsea on a quick tour of the nearby estates and town and it would not look good to be seen in anything but his best.

He was just finishing talking to his man at arms, His Major Domo and several other people when he smiled her scent and turned towards the door. She strolled in and his breath caught in his throat. He had thought her beautiful before, now she was absolutely stunning. Without the marks of injury, neglect, or the constant cringing of her body in pain she was gorgeous. Her hair was luxurious and full instead of limp and oily, her skin had become glowing instead of pale and sickly looking and her eyes sparkled instead of darting around.

He couldn't help himself and strolled over to her and picked her up, twirling her in the air before putting her down and kissing her soundly on the lips. Then he realized what he had done and blushed furiously before turning around and taking her hand in his.

"Ahh gentlemen may I present my Fiance, Miss Chelsea. Miss Chelsea these are my right hand men that you will come to know. For now however they are too busy," he said shooing them out of the room which they did with knowing smiles on their faces.

He led her to the small table where a small lunch of cold meats and preserves, and salads had been set out for them. "Shall we eat then?" he asked her as he held a seat out for her.
 
Chelsea also blushed when he spun her around and then kissed her soundly on the mouth that left her breathless. Her eyes sparkled in seeing him. She shook her head as he briefly introduced her to the men and then pushed them out the door.

She looked at the meal he had laid before them and nodded taking a seat. She ate more then she normally would feeling quite hungry. "I hope a fast metabolism comes with the perks" she said smirking and hoping she wouldn't balloon up with as much as she was stuffing her face.

"so if i remember correctly everyone here other the those i brought with me are what we are?" she questioned softly.

"and today we're going about town on a meet and greet?" Of this she was unsure of. The last time she had been to town she had been drug through the square by her hair and tied to a horse post. Not one person had bothered to help her.

"I ..I don't know" she said shifting nervously in her seat.
 
Trevor could understand why Chelsea was so reluctant to return to the village, but she needed to go as did he to show people that she was now his Fiance and she was not to be treated with disdain anymore. He also wanted them to see just how much better she looked, so people knew how rotten her previous husband had treated her, and how wrong they had been not to have helped her.

"Yes my love, everyone is like us. From the original scouting party I gathered my own band from people I could trust. Most where near death or severely wounded and I gave them the choice. However I knew them to be honorable people. Not everyone survived and I do admit I made a few mistakes, but they were dealt with. However everyone here is like a family and now you are part of it."

He would wait and explain how big a part of it she would become when she married him. One thing at a time.

"As for going in to town I think you need to face your fear. You will be my wife soon and the mistress of these lands along with me. You can hardly be afraid to make decisions which effect these people let alone ride into town. Besides I will be right there beside you."
 
It would be easier with him by her side. But she wasn't at that point yet where she could rejoice in having to be among the people that so many times looked at her with disgust and never intervened.

Even though her outside was glowing and looked better then she ever had, her mind hadn't been altered. She still had the issues of her past, and a magic wolf bite wasn't going to be enough to make it disappear.

"I need time" she said softly. "I know it is something I will have to do. But it's only been a few days since you rescued me. In that time I've gone from barely being able to move without pain, to having a new world to look at. It's a bit overwhelming as it is."

She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath trying to keep the tears from coming. "I know that you are proud to have me as your fiance Trevor, and that you would like to make the world see your happiness. I love you for that. However, even though i'm physically fixed. My five years of torture doesn't disappear from my head. I just ask for your patience and we take each thing slowly and one step at a time."
 
Trevor nodded. He had been expecting something like this actually and had actually asked her to see what her reaction would be. If she was able to go then that would have been the best solution, but for know he had a back up plan.

"I understand my love, these things do take time, but you will get there. For now though we will go on a tour of my lands. I am in charge of several villages you know," he chuckled. "Maybe visiting them will enable you to build up the courage to face your own. However for now we can just tour my estate and I can introduce you to the pack."

That in itself would take awhile as his personal lands were large and there was almost a small village behind the main house filled with people she should meet.

"Would you be up to that?"
 
"Yes I think I can handle that. As long as you continue to hold my hand and be by my side I know that I will able to do anything. Just one step at a time." she smiled and stood up walking over to him and slid on his lap wrapping her arms around him tightly. There was a bond that had always been there between them, one that had stood the test of time. But now with the wolf running through her, it felt deeper and more secure then it ever had before.

She found herself nuzzling his neck, and had to stop herself from licking him. Her phermones had risen being so close to him. This must be what desire felt like for another. Perhaps it was stronger because of what they were. But either way she looked forward to spending their nights and days together.
 
Trevor was surprised at her actions when she sat on his lap. It was wolf like, the type of thing the Alpha female did to her mate to show affection and to indicate she was in heat. For Chelsea to do so was a sign that she was taking to the change well but also that she had strong feelings for him, maybe deeper than he realized.

Looking down he smiled at her and then deciding to risk things a little he leaned down and kissed her. Not forcefully but gently. "I will always be by your side my dear. I do not plan on going anywhere."
 
She let out a soft moan as he kissed her. Her eyes dancing to his as he broke the kiss to speak, with love and admiration. "I will hold you to that" she teased punching him playfully in the arm as they did when they were children.

"Shall we go my love, I'm yearning to get outside. It has been so long since I have been able to enjoy the outdoors as we once did." There was a renew sense of vitality that showed through her eyes as she looked at him and smiled widely.

For the first time, in a very long time, she felt hope and a desire for a long life. It had only been a couple days since she had been freed from her prison of a marriage. She was ashamed to think of how many times she prayed for death. Of how she had just stopped wanting to live. In her short life she had lost so much. First her mother, then Trevor, then her freedom, and her father.

But today she was no longer a despised creature that was a burden. Today she was a loved, wanted, and desired woman. She was beginning her life with the only man she ever loved, and would soon give him heirs.
 
Trevor gently helped her off his lap and then stood up. He took her hand smiling widely and led her out of the front doors and into the bright sunshine of a beautiful day. Motioning to the stableboy who had been patiently waiting for them, he smiled wider as two matching horses were brought over.

Both of them had served him and the others in the war and had gotten used to the strange scent of wolf that hung around them. Indeed most of his animals had been with him since their birth and found it not strange at all.

Gesturing to the mare he helped Chelsea to mount then sprang lightly into his own saddle.

"Well then shall we head off. We can take it slow until you get used to riding again. I am sure you have not been able to for a few years, but the girl I used to know could out ride just about any boy in the village," he laughed.
 
Chelsea smiled at seeing the horses. It had been ages since she had the opportunity to ride. A grin crossed her lips as Trevor seemed to know what she was thinking. "Indeed, i remember out riding you a time or several" she teased. Once upon the horses back her body remembered how to sit and hold herself, her feet naturally went with her heals down as her toes slipped into the stirrups.

"I think i will be just fine. I would race off and show you, but i'm not sure you could keep up, and i also don't know where i'm going" she teased. She hadn't thought about their wolf scent frightening the animals. Other then better sight, hearing, smelling and not being in any pain she had almost forgotten she had been turned.

For the first time in many years she felt alive. Having Trevor by her side was something she hadn't allowed herself to think in a long time. During her first year of marriage she prayed that he would come for her. But day after day of disappointment to her already dismal situation was more then she could bare.

Today was a new day, and a new start to her new life. She was now with a man that not only loved her, but saw her as a person instead of an object. She kept up him feeling a bit of euphoria in being out under the sun and having the breeze pass them. Soon they approached the first village. Her nostrils picked up the scent of the wolves and some how it put her at ease almost immediately.
 
Trevor led her towards the village at an easy pace until he was sure she was comfortable riding again and then increased it. He admitted to himself that it was a joy to finally have the woman he loved beside him as he rode out in his lands to inspect them and he could not wait to introduce her to the pack, and more importantly his friends.

They reached the village in good time and he was a little disappointed. He would have liked to ride more with her, but he reminded himself that now he could do that any time he wished. Walking the horses down the main road they attracted the glances of everyone and he motioned them towards the square. They knew him both by sight and scent and so obeyed and word quickly spread so that by the time they arrived a crowd had already formed.

He waited a little while for the farmers to run in and then when no more showed up for several minutes and he judged that nearly everyone was here he raised his hands. A hush quickly descended and he smiled.

"Friends you all know that I have been searching for a mate for several years and that we settled here for that reason. You know that the one I had my heart set on had been taken by another and I promised that I would continue to search so the pack would be complete."

A murmur of excitement went through them all as they looked to the woman beside him.

"Yes this woman beside me is to be my wife and your new Alpha female. Her name is Chelsea and I expect her to be treated correctly. More than that," he smiled, "I expect her to be welcomed into the family."

There was a long pause and then a great cheer went up and suddenly mugs of ale and food appeared as congratulations were called out to the two of them. Trevor beamed and turned to her.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about my love. Shall we join the festivities?"
 
She watched with pride as he gathered the back together, blushing a little as he introduced her as his mate and her as the Alpha female. Chelsea wasn't sure what to expect. Would they point and laugh, or pity her for the life she had been forced to lead before Trevor had rescued her.

Neither happened. If they knew of her circumstances they failed to express it. Instead they seemed generally happy that he had found her, and they would be wed. They cheered and gathered around welcoming her with open arms and smiles. She smiled to Trevor. "Don't get to use to being right" she teased with a smile at his comment.

"yes of course, we should stay a while and enjoy this. It's been a long time since i've had the opportunity to dance with you." Chelsea remembered trying to teach Trevor to dance when they were children. Anything she learned she taught him. She refused to allow their circumstance of birth to dictate what he was worthy of.

Slowly she dismounted her horse still expecting there to be some sort of pain where there was none. It was remarkable to her that she had healed so quickly and felt so alive. With Trevor it felt as if the world had been lifted from her shoulders and she could finally stand up straight again.

They ate and chatted with the pack, and when the music started she was beyond excited. Taking his hand she pulling him anxiously onto the wooden slabs to dance with her.
 
Trevor laughed as she dragged him out onto the dance floor. He had another surprise for her. Her lessons had indeed paid off. In fact he had been glad of them when he had first started to learn the sword.

Who knew that dancing, and sword footwork were so similar. Then of course as he had gotten rank and had to attend parties he had once again had to learn courtly dances and her teachings had come in handy again.

Now as she led him out to dance he was able to twirl and dance with her as an equal and he laughed as he saw her surprised expression. "The privileges of being good at my job my dear. You are invited to all the victory dances. Even I was able to learn a thing or two thanks to your early lessons."

They danced and celebrated for hours until he dragged them away explaining they had several other villages to visit. As they set off for the next on he called over. "So, still frightened at the prospect of meeting our people?"
 
Back
Top