A tad lonely. A bit bored. Needs challenged.

Get enough rest to function or something of the sort.

If i had a tail it would be bushy. Im ready to go today... mmm coffee.

7.5 hour drive has started.
I get to sleep in my own bed for 2 months... till a trip to Missouri... unless work sneaks in something on me last minute. Im excited.

If i had a tail it would be bushy. Im ready to go today... mmm coffee.

7.5 hour drive has started.
I get to sleep in my own bed for 2 months... till a trip to Missouri... unless work sneaks in something on me last minute. Im excited.

LOL. Well good for you. Glad you are all bright eyed and ready to go. Enjoy the ride. It's a long one but it seems there is a reward at the end that is well worth it. Hopefully work doesn't show it's head. Besides sleep, anything planned in the near future?

LOL. Well good for you. Glad you are all bright eyed and ready to go. Enjoy the ride. It's a long one but it seems there is a reward at the end that is well worth it. Hopefully work doesn't show it's head. Besides sleep, anything planned in the near future?

Well a load of laundry and a long walk for my dogs i am sure ;)

Road trips

I have to drive from FL-KY kinda frequently and it's about 14hours and just terrible. I used to not mind it but after the 4th or 5th time it really just drains you.

Pretty good...tired but good. Just trying to wind down from a busy day.

Eh the longer part of the week is over. Smooth sailing.

I have lots of driving to client meetings tomorrow. And i get to sleep in 30 minutes. Not so bad for a thursday

Possibly going to an amusement park...depending on the weather. :)

Concert sounds fun...what concert?

I get to visit some friends i dont see often. Im excited.

Caddilac three. Country southern rock ;)
Ooo amusement park sounds fun.
I was thinking of hitting the six flags in st louis while i was visiting family in few weeks. I havent been on a roller coaster in years.

Well it's nice to find someone who feels the same way. I'm willing to try most things once because you have to learn and you don't learn by not trying anything new.

Haha ill try anything twice ;) once just isnt enough to say yes or no for me.

Back