Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

Great to see back. I couldn't find your thread, but i didnt know you started a new one...

Is the pizza here? ;) hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave. (Cliche but true)

*giggle* ... but leaving WITH the pizza might be a step to far? :D
Thank you, Wilderness

damn! simply stunning! what a lovely bum and those legs, wow! you make walking away from the camera erotic... simply stunning! any chance we see you walking towards the camera?

btw, welcome back and glad you are on here again posting and updating... regards, heath

Hello Heath .. thanks for the welcome back. That vid was only taken in one direction, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

You both know how much I love what you do.:rose:

We do indeed .. thank you SL. :)

Sorry meant to say how happy to see you back.

Many thanks. :)

Oh my it's, Vanessa ........ sigh

Nuts

Hi Nuts! :)

spectacular

Many thanks Homina.

i was beginning to go thru withdrawal... missed you very much.

.... that's a great compliment, thanks Mike ...

so glad you two are back... exquisite as always :rose::kiss:

.. much appreciated Murmurmara .. goodness your name is a challenge to spell! :)

I'm glad one of the most beautiful women on Lit and her talented photographer husband have started posting again. I always enjoy your submissions. :rose:

That's very nice to know, Jim.

Is that the lovely Mrs V back again OMG. Talking about sexy.

Hello there Tbear .. good to see you too.

Great to see you back Vanessa 😄

Thanks very much, Archie.

Great to see back. I couldn't find your thread, but i didnt know you started a new one...

Thanks Saj ... we only started it very recently ....

attachment.php

Last edited:
vanessa65;69269859QUOTE said:
I really like this picture and the positional placement of your body, its powerfully erotic. Your much longer hair creates a softer, more erogenous appeal as well. There's a bit of an old world appeal to this picture, but of course you are a masterpiece after all.

Wow! Gorgeous Picture! :cattail:

Thanks very much, Vincius ... :)

MMMmmmmm lovely, lusty centerpiece Venessa

I do like that description Whiskey .. thank you!

I really like this picture and the positional placement of your body, its powerfully erotic. Your much longer hair creates a softer, more erogenous appeal as well. There's a bit of an old world appeal to this picture, but of course you are a masterpiece after all.

.. such a lovely compliment, tnman :cattail: .. and your observations are very thoughtful and interesting .. I enjoyed seeing the pic through your eyes ... :)

I love the use of the lines (especially the contrast of the vertical and horizontal). Also, I have to say that I think one of the busts is much better than the other. Beautiful picture of a sexy woman.

Showing off your bust again, is it Beethoven? :)
Like your hair, and your relaxed pose.

Staying true to the thread title and posting some really clever pics,well done you two!

Would this pic be a womans repose ,snacktime (being naughty) or living art...?...

You make for better art than the statue.

It's a fine statue, so that's a fine compliment, John. :)

I love the use of the lines (especially the contrast of the vertical and horizontal). Also, I have to say that I think one of the busts is much better than the other. Beautiful picture of a sexy woman.

:D ... neither of us had noticed all the lines until you pointed them out Zhutt .. but you're right, they do add to the picture. Thank you for your compliments.

Showing off your bust again, is it Beethoven? :)
Like your hair, and your relaxed pose.

Hehehe .. yep, you know me OB! It was one of those rare relaxed poses, I could have stayed there for quite awhile as the sun was coming in as well.

Close on the bust, but it's Mozart .. Richard's favourite ..

"Damn I miss my arms!" :D

:D .. would make life difficult, wouldn't it?

Doesn't get much better than that.

Many thanks Tbear. :)

even the statute in the background is a fan and staring at a naked and lovely vanessa. great pic

I did feel I was being scrutinised a little, with a rather stern look .. nice to know it was an approving look after all.
Thank you, Heath.

Staying true to the thread title and posting some really clever pics,well done you two!

Would this pic be a womans repose ,snacktime (being naughty) or living art...?...

Your choice Seamus! :cattail: Thanks for your nice comment.

You used to have short hair before right? I love this picture. It's very sensual and erotic. Just absolutely gorgeous Vanessa. 😙

Yes, I did have short hair for quite awhile .. it's goof to have a change.
Thanks for the great write-up on the pic, Mike.

Hey Vanessa and Richard....long time no see.

Was looking for the previous thread and shame to see it go....but like a phoenix, you guys happen to rise and so beautifully done as well. :D

I hope that you are both doing well.

Tired from washing clothes........time to lie down ;)

H1120002-vi.gif

H11200021-vi.gif

Last edited:
Now, that should not encourage Richard to rest! wonderful series, even in resting ,you go at it with vivacity.

LOVELY:rose:MY ROSE:kiss:

Many thanks EJ. :)

Hey Vanessa and Richard....long time no see.

Was looking for the previous thread and shame to see it go....but like a phoenix, you guys happen to rise and so beautifully done as well. :D

I hope that you are both doing well.

I like that take on events, JA :cattail: ... we're both really well thanks!

Always love this view

You letting your hair grow long Vanessa and highlights too ?

Thanks very much, Archie. Yes, I'm still growing it to see how it looks as it gets longer .. and yes, the highlights are a new experiment for me.

why do I get a feeling that you won't get a lot of rest initially?

:D ... because you know me well jc!

Now, that should not encourage Richard to rest! wonderful series, even in resting ,you go at it with vivacity.

Hehehe ... on both accounts .. and as for the latter, I've never seen the point in doing things by halves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back