Love Of An Angel (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,261
Rose was the kind of girl that didn't have many friends, she had looks but some thought she was really strange. Even more so after she met a guy a bit older then her, his name was Gavreel a guy that was very handsome to look at, had a very sweet voice and meant the world to her. They had met after her mother and father had died in the car accident, she didn't have anything to worry about, her parents had life insurance so she didn't have to worry about anything. She was the first twenty year old to own her own home and no bills what so ever. Gav as she called him got much closer to her, meant the world to her, every time he touched her she felt light. Thought his touch was different, it was kind of hard to describe how he made her feel. They got close really fast and it as nice, she felt free to be herself around him, to not worry about how things were going to go, but there was something he once said to her, that he was different she never knew what that meant exactly, that he was different.

He wanted to meet with her so she waited for him to come to her, funny thing was every time he was coming she felt it, like in the back of her mind, made her feel really nice inside, really warm. Smiling she couldn't help but sigh softly, she felt the warmth again and as she opened up the door their he was, made her really happy. She opened up the door for him and knew something was up, they had known each other for about six months, in that short time she knew some things about him, but when he sat down on the couch she sighed softly. Sitting down beside him, something was in his eyes. She always wanted to touch his cheek but she didn't her hands in her lap something was a miss here and tilted her head to the stop

"Gav what is it? I know you wanted to speak with me" She said softly looking into those eyes of his, she wanted so badly to know what this was about.
 
Gavreel was in a complicated mess that he created himself. He was an angel sent down to Earth by God to protect someone who had just lost her parents. It was your standard job for an angel and he had done it many times before. In and out no problem right? WRONG! He hadn't been expecting someone so...well Rose. She was perfect and was soon becoming his best friend and he was starting to feel really strange around her. He started to notice small things about her that he really treasured. He started to care for her as more than a charge. Her caring spirit, the way she held things together in the face of tragity, the way she had let him in. It was all new to him. In all of his other jobs like this he had never felt this way and he wrestled with what it could mean.

Then, finally, the day arrived where he felt brave enough to finally speak to Rose about what was going on. To tell her the truth and be honest with her. I mean that would be the Godly thing to do, right?

As he made his way to her house, a trip he had been making more and more frequently lately, sometimes without actually seeing her, he started to get nervous. What would he say...what would she say...I mean...to a human this all would sound so...impossible. He knew she was a woman of faith but...this was different.

His thoughts raced and his wings itched, wanting to be released but he kept them bound while on Earth. Moments passed and he finally arrived at her house. Taking a deep breath and went to knock on the door but she opened it before he could.

"Hi Rose" he said, his voice fluctuating a little as he spoke, betraying him. He mad his way over to the couch and had a seat. As she sat next to him he felt a warmth start to grow between them and it was very distracting but alluring at the same time. He breathed in her sent as he sat there in silence for a moment and it helped calm him.

"Yes Rose I wanted to speak to you...I...we...there..." he stammered, his words not forming right. Not knowing what else to do and knowing words wouldn't portray what he was trying to say and giving into the heat between them he gave into his desire. Leaning in he drew her close to him with his strong arm and pulled her into a kiss.

His lips exploded into fire and his heart raced in his chest as her lips met his. He felt her stiffen a little in surprise at the kiss and he rubbed her back to try to reassure her. Breaking the kiss a few seconds after it started was the hardest thing he had ever done but he figured now, more than ever, she deserved an explination.

"I'm falling for you Rose...hard...and I know that I shouldn't...I know that its wrong...but I'm starting to have romantic feelings for you. You've become my best friend and I would like to think I'm yours and the connection we have...its starting to feel like more than friendship." Words poured out of him, being unspoken for to long to be stopped like water busting from a dam.
 
Rose watched him and even heard him fall over himself, it was actually kind of cute she had never seen a guy like Gav fall over himself, but as she listened to him one thing did make her wonder. He wasn't suppose to fall for her? she tilted her head to the side and shook her head. She had been very surprised by the kiss, everything in her went stiff because she had never fallen for a guy, but even she had to admit that he wasn't just a friend he was very good looking that much she knew. He was perhaps older in looks, thought she had no idea just how old he was, age to her never mattered, as did looks. It was inside the person she cared about, inside him meant everything to her. She looked down for a moment, her brown eyes closing she had to think for a moment. But her lips were still tingling from his kiss, her fingers traced her lips a few times.

When her eyes opened up she looked up at him and she had to ask, tilting her head a bit she reached forward and grabbed his hand in both of hers. Looking into those deep eyes he had she needed to know what he meant.

"Gav what do you mean you aren't suppose to fall for me, I'm a person of faith you know that, which is why I have never asked you questions after you asked me not to. I respected that you would open up to me when you were comfortable, but now we have a situation were we both feel for the other, I think now is that time Gav, it's time to talk to me, it's just us and you have known me a good year" she said softly with a smile.
 
His lips tingled after the kiss and he felt a surge of something very unfamiliar to him but not unplesent at all. Is this attraction he was feeling what humans called love? Or was it what father called lust...He was so confused but he knew one thing for sure, that wasn't going to be their last kiss.

He felt her hands on his and he gripped them firmly at her words. It was time for the truth to be known. "Your right...it is time you know the truth" he said and then took a deep breath. "This...there...you see..." he stammered again trying to find the right words but once more failing. He took a deep breath to try to calm his nerves.

"Maybe its best that I show you" he finally managed and then stood in front of her. "Things aren't what they appear and I haven't been honest with you about who...or more accurately what I am" he said and then let go of something inside himself that he had always kept tightly bound around humans. He let his wings unfurl and expand to their full size in front of her.

"Feast now at my true form" he said, not sure what else to say at the moment.
 
She tilted her head to the side unsure what was going on but watching him stand up and soon beautiful angelic white wings came out of no where. Her eyes showed shock as she grabbed the cross that hung around her neck, a little gold cross she got when she got baptized and wore it since she was five or so. How could this be, if it was happening and she knew she was not dreaming. She stood up unsure what to say, but she wasn't displeased "Your an angel....around me?" She thought for a moment and knew all to well what this meant.

"My guardian angel? But if you love me and act on that love you must know what will happen? You will fall from grace and loss everything, how can I be worth such a thing?" She didn't know angels could even love a woman but it made her feel blessed. But she didn't want to be why he fell from grace, to know that would kill her, or would it?"
 
Back
Top