Holiday Ideas 2017

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Sort of a catch all for ideas centered around the holidays for this year (starting with Thanksgiving).

I'll start.

1. The kitchen is always locked up during the holidays until the meal is ready to serve. This year, some of the nieces and nephews have come of age and are let inside to learn how to really cook.

2. Christmas spin on a subject that's been done a few times: family drives around looking at the town's Christmas lights. Of course, what no one knows is that the siblings/mom or dad are riding in the back, having a less innocent kind of fun.

3. Family is stuck in the airport while they wait for the plane to arrive. As time goes on, they chat with other families and some of them can't help but start getting attracted. It starts with a couple of the mom's sneaking into the bathroom but by the time the plane arrives everyone has had a turn with each other.
 
Husband gets up after lights out to wrap wife's gift. Sister-in-law comes down and decides to help while scantily clad. They have a few spiked eggnogs and the mistletoe placement gets to more daring kisses.

Wife quietly watches from the side after hearing the noise....hubby and Sis unwrap her.....
 
Ooh I like that idea. In laws are always fun to read stories about.
 
1- End of year office party, but half way through it is reveailed which “team” of sales people did better this year. Losing team has to submit to winners. You could do males vs females, it could be an all female/ male sales group, whatever.

2- a real world naughty list where if you don’t want to be publically shamed for being a bad person you need to bribe the list keepers.
 
I like both of those. Office parties are always ripe for possibilities and the idea of a real life naughty list opens quite a few as well.

For example, would people bribing to get off the list need to do it twice? Once to get themselves or someone else off and then again to erase the bribery?

Here's one I just thought up: choir. School Christmas concert and senior choir has to perform. Of course, what no one knows is that none of the choir is wearing anything beneath their robes and everyone is horny as hell for the wrap party. Some of the girls have vibrators on during the performance while some of the other members are getting oral from classmates that are hidden under their robes.

Or...

Gift of the magi. Same set up but wife sold her ass on the street and got stretched wide to get husband a cock cage while he'll be firing dust for weeks after servicing all of his female clients to buy her the perfectly sized butt plug she always wanted.
 
Back
Top