Nipple to Clit Stimulation

tortoise said:
Ah, but I can never get enough, rimshot my man.
Sigh, neither can I. Maybe there's a support group. AA - Ass-lickers anonymous. That's what they should call it.

Me: "Hello My name is rimmy and I have a problem."

Group: "Hello Rimmy"

Sigh. I am totally out of practice at the whole wingman thing.

<suitably abashed look>

tortoise said:
Sigh. I am totally out of practice at the whole wingman thing.

<suitably abashed look>
I'll forgive you once Ginny starts posting more pics.

i'm not posting another pic until i get some tongue swiped over my hot lil butthole......

Ginny said:
i'm not posting another pic until i get some tongue swiped over my hot lil butthole......

Well, I do owe you... and that is a lovely looking butthole.

*spreads your ass cheeks with my hands... and presses my lips against your hot little hole... kissing it tenderly at first, and then flicking my tongue over it... tap tap tap... teasing you... then pushing against your hole... wiggling the tip of my tongue inside just barely...*

So are you asking me to continue, or should we leave it at that?

Continue! Get her all nice and worked up for later...

<wicked grin>

mmm those pics have my pussy dripping wet and my nipples plump and hard...now if only i could find someone to try that with...

oh hell....just keep licking away, Raw....let's have a butt-licking lovefest......the more tongues the better......

Every one of your delectable parts should be lovingly licked, every single day.

Okay, now my mouth is literally watering... <low hungry growl>

Ginny said:
oh hell....just keep licking away, Raw....let's have a butt-licking lovefest......the more tongues the better......

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick Slurp lick

Nice.

That was my 14 tongues.

Presenting, TWB's Tongues:

m840373.jpg

Back