Paramedic, new here =)

tencarwreck

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Posts
730
Paramedic/Tattoos; Not-So-New ;)

Been reading stories here for a long while and finally decided it was time to sign up. Always enjoyed seeing new pictures on here and Ive always loved being viewed.

So here are a few pictures for those that enjoy looking as well =)
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0462.jpg
    IMAG0462.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,646
  • IMAG0464.jpg
    IMAG0464.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 524
  • IMAG0466.jpg
    IMAG0466.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 470
  • IMAG0469.jpg
    IMAG0469.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
A few more... in color this time.

I am straight but I can always appreciate compliments from anyone.

And I may enjoy teasing, and taking requests. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0451.jpg
    IMAG0451.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 271
  • IMAG0453.jpg
    IMAG0453.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMAG0455.jpg
    IMAG0455.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 271
  • IMAG0454.jpg
    IMAG0454.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 299
and good morning to those just waking up on a monday morning for work...
...while i just got home from a 12 hours shift.

ekVOxM0.jpg
 
I am... technically off. Though just got from working a 12 hour shift. But off until thursday, so in no hurry to run off to sleep just yet ;)

12 hour shifts are hard.. unless you are can't breathe busy. lol. I worked 4/10s all summer. Work just bounced me back into old job for the winter so off mon/tues.. except they are hoping I'm setting up to log in from home right now.. They are suppose to be busy today..
 
12 hour shifts are hard.. unless you are can't breathe busy. lol. I worked 4/10s all summer. Work just bounced me back into old job for the winter so off mon/tues.. except they are hoping I'm setting up to log in from home right now.. They are suppose to be busy today..

sent you a PM because i noticed you have been around this site for a good while now. had a couple questions =)
 
You are full of all kinds of color. Nice. :)
I had to smile at the yellow undies. Actually love the color and I don't think I've seen them that bright for men. Very cool.
 
Sexy ;) Can't wait to see more :)

thanks!

Love your tattoos dude! And the shaved pube area

oh, you know, i do what i can xD.

Damn, you're a bit cute :D

says the pot calling the kettle black. ;)

You are full of all kinds of color. Nice. :)
I had to smile at the yellow undies. Actually love the color and I don't think I've seen them that bright for men. Very cool.

the yellow ones are possibly the most comfortable incredible underwear on the planet. i got them in france last summer, and im really upset i didnt buy all 50 colors. come to find out the company "undiz" in paris does not ship to the US.

Anyone living in france want to help me out? =)

The yellow ones were my favorite also..

you and me both. =)
 
Nice to find your thread . Looking good young man.
 
Love. Your. Ink.

thanks! i need... to finish these so i can start my rib pieces from armpit to hip down both sides. its all drawn up and ready to get started!

I definitely need mouth to mouth after seeing those!

well you know, mouth to mouth is no longer used in 1 person cpr, though maybe i can make an exception ;)

Fuuuuck, you're hot ;)

look whos talking!

Great tats dude!!! :cool:

thank you, cant wait to get more!
 
and good morning to everyone, thanks for all the kind words!

i hope that these purple ones will suffice for tonight:

bkr5wVo.jpg


and yes, i realize its 730pm, and not technically morning.
 
Back
Top