PM asshattery

There still is a fair share on the PG, and I don't cruise the HT cafe. Funny enough, dumbass PMs lowered when I started visiting the GB.

Edit: it really lowers if you take yourself offline.

Yeah, that's why I always fly stealth mode on here...those who care enough to be actually interested manage to figure it out somehow. :) Just showing up as being online invites a wealth of "Hey, you have yahoo? You have a cam? Here's my yahoo want to watch me jerk off?"

Briefly entertained the idea of setting up an alt...22 y.o. blonde virgin nymphomaniac profile...then buy myself one of those full head gorilla masks and set up my cam...good times to be had by all. Got the idea from that Chatroullette vid someone posted.

I think it got moved during the whole season of people debating the ethics of us berating these fuckwits. It wasn't very "How To", I suppose. Fair enough, but it should've just been moved to the cafe, as most of the participants were HTers. I'm hoping it will get moved there.

@Aquagal- You may lower the number of Asshat PMs by visiting the GB, but you significantly increase your exposure to GBers, so you've got to weigh that out. :)

I've never been attacked there, and thread leg humping is pretty much nil, so that's a win/win. For me.

I think Redhaired has a similar PG thread so wondered why this one got moved also.

Stumbled onto this thread to see what kind of rubbish women on the Lit community have to put up with. I guessed it was bad but holy shit!

I've been thinking for a while whether I should share that PM or not, because I created a thread in which I asked for role play partners, so I should not complain. But that PM is just, well, disturbing. At least for me. Please note that my profile pic is a pic of my ear.

I could not believe it. I never even knew that kind of fetish existed.

Almost choked on my coffee! :D

I've never been attacked there, and thread leg humping is pretty much nil, so that's a win/win. For me.

I think Redhaired has a similar PG thread so wondered why this one got moved also.

I was mostly just kidding. Some people find their GB experience to be grand. Others, not so much. I can't say I've ever really had a bad experience there. My time there has just been extremely limited. But I've seen some threads and read the horror stories. Seems like many leave licking their wounds.

i still wanna know why my beautiful thread was ever moved in the first place. and by whom. it made absolutely no sense in the playground.

ed

I was mostly just kidding. Some people find their GB experience to be grand. Others, not so much. I can't say I've ever really had a bad experience there. My time there has just been extremely limited. But I've seen some threads and read the horror stories. Seems like many leave licking their wounds.

The GB is more hospitable than any board at LIT. Much less pissy whining and tattle tales to Laurel. Its no place for PC bullshit.

pmann quoth:
i think it got moved during the whole season of people debating the ethics of us berating these fuckwits. it wasn't very "how to", i suppose. fair enough, but it should've just been moved to the cafe, as most of the participants were HTers.
there was a perfectly good reason for it to be on HT. it's why i started it there in the first place.

ed

The GB is more hostile than any board at LIT. Much more pissy whining. Its the place for political bullshit.

I know I've misquoted you here, and I do apologize for that. However the post is now more accurate.

The GB is similar to political "debate" in a college bar; semi-intelligent, semi-informed closed minds holding forth, belittling those who dare have opposing views, and achieving much the same result-absolutely nothing.

Hahahha oh god I love you. Lets get married.
Sure thing, babe! But you'll have to top...they don't make a strap-on I look good in :D
size
I know I've misquoted you here, and I do apologize for that. However the post is now more accurate.

The GB is similar to political "debate" in a college bar; semi-intelligent, semi-informed closed minds holding forth, belittling those who dare have opposing views, and achieving much the same result-absolutely nothing.
I love you, man.. :kiss:.. You're such a trouble maker :p

Welcome home!

I got a cute PM the other day. I didn't save it, but it basically said, "I was going to ask you to play, but I'm afraid you'd post it."

I didn't reply to the PM, but to whomever wrote it: thanks for the giggle. :)

You got the bar analogy right. It is like a bar. The other boards operate like harems and the Saint Pia Zadora Parish Womens Club.

I've been fairly lucky recently - this is my only offering -

"Hi, I write stories of BDSM and cuckolds and CFNM.

I would love to chat to discuss story ideas or fantasies. My LE id is "asshat" and google chat is asshat@gmail.com"

Not too bad but a bit odd out of the blue!

All hail Pmann for bringing this thread back to its proper home. :D

Great job Pmann!

I am somewhat comforted knowing that sometimes you wield that massive cawk of yours and good can come of it.

It is a refreshing change from the day to day intimidation of large animals, repeated frightening of villagers, and your constant efforts to tempt Tay-Tay.

A fine demonstration of your heterosexual prowess.

Updated my profile. Seems to have stopped. Sadly, despite all 15 of the sad ass attempts made yesterday, none of them stand out as worthy of special note. Okay, there was the one that sent me a link to the lingerie he "got" me (his word)... I think he was trying to initiate some kind of role play, but the overall effect was cheezwhiz and delusion.

Just the usual business of being a woman on the internet.

Last edited:
Updated my profile. Seems to have stopped. Sadly, despite all 15 of the sad ass attempts made yesterday, none of them stand out as worthy of special note. Okay, there was the one that sent me a link to the lingerie he "got" me (his word)... I think he was trying to initiate some kind of role play, but the overall effect was cheezwhiz and delusion.

Just the usual business of being a woman on the internet.

And here I thought he picked that outfit specially for me. :rolleyes:

Back