The Birth of Horny Town U.S.A.

I've got several more scenes unfinished and haven gotten to the Geek Core yet. That should be fun! I had thought that fitting these scenes into stories where there needs to be a break, but I don't know how to fit them in. I thought that people could use one of them, where needed to allow the reader to 'see' the whole town, rather that just one or two characters in a story.

This would make HS more of a saga, than a collection of stories.

Wha'd ya' think?
 
Jack this is so cool! Great job. Okay my schedule has loosened up. I will finish my first Horner Springs story this week (it's about half finished already) I just need to bounce it off Stella first as I use one of her characters quite a bit and I want to make sure he's completely in character.

I'll post a thread here when it's finished.

Again thanks Jack for reviving HS, and so well too!

I look forward to seeing it. One of the things that made this idea interesting is to see how the voice changes between stories. I was waiting to see what others did before casting my rather flippant efforts out and causing a discordance in the series.

Lester takes a ball player home forom the town picnic.

She smiled as she turned with her hand on the knob, “I’d like you to come in.” So Lester Murphy followed her into the cabin.

The cabin was a three room affair, with the kitchen, a nook to one side of the dinner table, and there was a folding screen separating the living room from the dining table.

“You haven’t been here long,” she said turning, “But I hear you might fit in to the Springs.” The way she said it gave Lester the idea that he might have cracked the Code of the West that had frustrated Gilhoulie in finding out who the Friend was. He didn’t care really, she was warm and strong woman in her prime. She was smiling and took Lester’s arm, leading him to the loveseat opposite a large flat screen, showing a fireplace, flickering in the now dimming lights.

“The Springs? You mean the town or the Village?” Les asked as he sat.
“Oh the town naturally, those village people are so intolerant of things, don’t you find?” She ran her hand down Murphy’s shoulder and arm and took his hand into her lap, looked him in the eye and asked, “Could I get you anything?”

Lester put his hand on her shoulder slowly. She watched his hand, smiling and glancing at him. “No, I’m fine right here,” Lester said and squeezed her gently.

She smiled, “I did take a shower after the game.”
“I appreciate that,” He said and stroked her cheek.
She let Murphy’s fingers stroke her cheek, Smirking at him, but not moving away. “You move fast, Murphy,” she said capturing his hand and putting it in her lap.

Lester slowed down, took a deep breath, “It’s my Army training, “Always advance."

“Yes, I hear that too. What do you know of the Springs?” She held his hand and rubbed the backs of his fingers on her warm soft abdomen, looking at him, smirking.

“You mean, the Institute and the Family and all that?” Lester smiled at her and shrugged, “Not much, I hear the Institute is more powerful than the University, but that is political, what the history is all about, I haven’t a clue.”
“Well there is that, No I was thinking more social. Like do you know what the graduates of the Institutes are called behind their backs in the Village?” She frowned and stared at Lester.

“Ah, Doctor?” Murphy offered weakly.

“Sluts! As if those tight assed bitches knew what they were talking about.” She lowered her voice and glanced down apologetically. “They have no idea, what it takes to compete at the institute. They say there isn’t, but the “bright” students get all the attention from the faculty, and the struggling students, they need our help. I’m on the alumni committee for Student Support.”

She looked at Lester, to see if he knew what she was talking about, seeing his lack of comprehension, she grinned and went on, “Unofficially we call ourselves “The Horny Sluts’ but it’s just our way of insuring that the girls, who can be distracted, learn their lessons. You understand?”

Lester nodded then shook his head, “No, I confess I don’t. You are part of an Alumni committee that looks after the students at the Institute?” When she nodded, he smiled and said, “Okay, why did you ask me in, then.”

She smiled and cupped his chin, “So we could have sex?”

Murphy thought, “Did I hear her right?” but answered, “Yes, we could, if you like.” He said smiling.


“Do you want to pitch or catch?”
 
Great stuff.

Have you any thoughts about that big grey hangar-like structure on the other side of the airfield, locked inside a double-wrapped barbed-wire fence ?
I have in mind an Ex-Pat Englishman who's sufficiently high up to be allowed to work in there every now and again, in the company of several senior blue uniforms. Anyway, he's the Tech Writer (and I've lost my map)!
 
Great stuff.

Have you any thoughts about that big grey hangar-like structure on the other side of the airfield, locked inside a double-wrapped barbed-wire fence ?
I have in mind an Ex-Pat Englishman who's sufficiently high up to be allowed to work in there every now and again, in the company of several senior blue uniforms. Anyway, he's the Tech Writer (and I've lost my map)!

I had thought that Norman and Homer use one of the hanger at the airfield for their Auto Accessory business. But they would be on the other side of the runway from the "Grey Boys". This would allow for you to "escort" one of them back to their hanger. If you like Homer can express concern for the pigeons living in the Grey Boy hanger and "wander over to feed them"?
 
Last edited:
I had thought that Norman and Homer use one of the hanger at the airfield for their Auto Accessory business. But they would be on the other side of the runway from the "Grey Boys". This would allow for you to "escort" one of them back to their hanger. If you like Homer can express concern for the pigeons living in the Grey Boy hanger and "wander over to feed them"?

Love it.

Think, for a moment, of a giant H, but with an additional diagonal runway (crumbling to dust). The two 'main' runways are maintained by arrangement between the USAF and the local Flying Club. On the "east" side are three hangars, one of which is the department of Homer & Norman. The other two are part of the local Flying fraternity.

Air Traffic is in a modest (re-built) tower at the "North" end between the two runways.

On the "western" side of the field are two hangars, one a bit of a wreck and the other, well maintained and surrounded by some serious fencing, Cameras and so on.

Quite what Mr Wright is going to do with it all is a bit of a mystery - at present
 
A British Ex-pat with a mysterious hanger?

"In the dark of night the hanger door opened, not all the way just ten or fifteen feet, a dark shadow exited and turned on the taxi-way toward the end of the runway. Almost silent the shadow, low to the ground and accelerating as it moved, it turned and started to whoosh. It was a low sound, but the whoosh caused the shadow, to move faster and faster until it left the ground and disappeared into the night sky.

In seconds the whoosh was inaudible, the only thing Homer saw was the shadow passing over the stars. Homer wondered about the shadow, but climbed into his truck and drove off, thinking of Miss Ellen's smushie. Shadows in the night held no attraction like Miss Ellen's smushie, at least for Homer."

Brits are using the Hanger to hide a recon drone, which every night flies over the Canadian border looking for drug smugglers and checking up on the Canadian Air Force?
 
Well here it is in the middle of November and no one has published yet?

This would have been a good Nano project but I fell sick the first of Nov. I'm still interested if there are any other takers?

You can PM me, if your afraid to make a public commitment, I'll be discrete.:)
 
Well here it is in the middle of November and no one has published yet?

This would have been a good Nano project but I fell sick the first of Nov. I'm still interested if there are any other takers?

You can PM me, if your afraid to make a public commitment, I'll be discrete.:)

As I said, the whole concept is fascinating. I just haven't come up with a suitable idea, yet. But I'm working on it, I'm working on it . . .
 
As I said, the whole concept is fascinating. I just haven't come up with a suitable idea, yet. But I'm working on it, I'm working on it . . .

I wanted to use your idea for the College (Institute) and the Military School as a conflict. I need to know the syllabus for the course of study?

Do the first year students study cunnilingus and fellatio? Does the second semester include homosexual studies? Are you going to cast the faculty as main characters?

My idea includes, a group of graduates who provide "special tutoring" for students the need 'extra attention". Mr. Murphy gets selected as a "Male Study Aid".
 
I wanted to use your idea for the College (Institute) and the Military School as a conflict. I need to know the syllabus for the course of study?

Do the first year students study cunnilingus and fellatio? Does the second semester include homosexual studies? Are you going to cast the faculty as main characters?

My idea includes, a group of graduates who provide "special tutoring" for students the need 'extra attention". Mr. Murphy gets selected as a "Male Study Aid".

The two schools were separate in the past but at some time (the 1970's?) they merged. The Institute became the Liberal Arts campus and the Military Academy morphed into the Campus of Science, Mathematics and Engineering. Human Sexuality 101, 102, 201, 202 and Independent Studies are all required for graduation no matter what major you take. HS 101 and 201 are theory courses, their content is written and multi-media. It's only in 102 and 202 that the class moves to the lab where a fully upholstered classroom, with multiple kinds of 'furniture' are available for every taste.

I imagine that the undergraduate courses involve all manner of 'normal' heterosexual engagement. When one moves to the upper division the full range of kinkiness and same sex contact is the bulk of the curriculum. And, of course, Independent Studies has the students fully engaged with each other. So much so that the very concept of 'individual dorm room' is a joke. This makes keeping track of your clothing a real challenge. Many of them just wear whatever they can find that fits, no matter who it really belongs to.

And when Mr. Murphy finds that he's drawn the short straw, his world view gets expanded enormously. ;)
 
Lester Murphy looked both ways then sidled up to the rain spout and whispered, "Anybody there?"
 
What's a "smushie" ?

And -

Is Homer playing with a full pack of cards ?

Homer suffered a brain injury and because of his Uncles leasing of the ranch lands to the Air Force for a Missile plantation, amuses himself in the Auto Repair and accorizing.

Smushie? Whatever it is it attracts the attention of the mid-twenties cowboy.

Take a guess?
 
I have several pages of a story written.. then everyone and their brother came up with stuff to make the town bigger and bigger... and bigger.. lol. It kinda put me off a bit- although I know we need all kinds of stuff to make a hundred different people be able to write a story about it. :)
I guess I'm just not big on all the details.. I don't need to know how many people go to the college- because I never plan to write anything there. :) So I decided I didn't care about the stuff I don't intend to use... my story is never going to leave Shear Pleasure anyway. ;) :D Well, not much. :) It's a fun place. :p
With that in mind, I wrote a few more pages, then the contests started... so I got off track. :)
Litfan PMed me a couple weeks ago with a few questions, which made me want to get back into it..
But I'm still working on a holiday contest entry. :D So maybe once this is finished I'll be able to get Kitty some action. ;)
 
A British Ex-pat with a mysterious hanger?

Brits are using the Hanger to hide a recon drone, which every night flies over the Canadian border looking for drug smugglers and checking up on the Canadian Air Force?

I didn't think HS was that far North, but OK, whatever you want. . . .
 
I didn't think HS was that far North, but OK, whatever you want. . . .

Well it's a fast plane? don't take my ideas, I'm putting the Springs, mentally in northwestern Colorado/Utah/Wyoming?

I need a few rolling plains to plant the missile field that supports Norman and Homers Businesses. A man will go a long ways to make the Smushies payoff.:D
 
Well it's a fast plane? don't take my ideas, I'm putting the Springs, mentally in northwestern Colorado/Utah/Wyoming?

I need a few rolling plains to plant the missile field that supports Norman and Homers Businesses. A man will go a long ways to make the Smushies payoff.:D
Wyoming is too far east.

I'm pretty sure HS was located sort of non specifically in the Intermountain West -- which is generally west of the Rockies and East of the Cascade mountains, within an hours flight (or two) from Salt Lake City for connections to the wider network of commercial flights.

The very western edge of Colorado fits, but Montana doesn't (Montana's western border is the continental divide) Nevada, Utah, eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington. Technically, the Intermountain West extends into Canada and down into northern Arizona, but that puts it too far from SLC.

I pictured HS as being somewhere in the general vicinity of Wendover Utah, Elko Nevada and Twin Falls Idaho -- Where Utah, Nevada, and Idaho meet. The Canadian Border is easily within range for a "secret spyplane" (it's barely within the turning radius of an SR if myths can be believed, but easily within the dead-stick landing range of a U2/TR1.)
 
I love the idea of a U2 /TR1 doing a dead stick into HS, but it would hardly be erotic. exciting, yes, erotic, doubtful.
But it gives me the idea that every now and again, an exercise of some sort is held by the Air National Guard, the USAF (whoever).
Of course, the girls would be thrilled to see so many fit young men, even if the boys would not.

Quite how my character is involved is something I'll have to work on.
 
I love the idea of a U2 /TR1 doing a dead stick into HS, but it would hardly be erotic. exciting, yes, erotic, doubtful.
But it gives me the idea that every now and again, an exercise of some sort is held by the Air National Guard, the USAF (whoever).
Of course, the girls would be thrilled to see so many fit young men, even if the boys would not.

Quite how my character is involved is something I'll have to work on.
Supposedly, back in the 70's, a U-2 called Kadena AB Okinawa's tower and declared an emergency for an engine failure.

The tower asked for a location and said they'd launch an immediate Search and Rescue mission to the location given -- some three hundred or so miles out to sea.

The Pilot responded, "Nah, don't bother. Just clear me for a straight in approach."
 
Could be something small.
here

The Boeing Phantom Ray is a stealthy unmanned combat air vehicle being developed by Boeing using company funds. The Phantom Ray is a demonstrator aircraft, about the size of a fighter, that is expected to make its maiden flight in December 2010, and that will conduct a program of test flights involving surveillance, ground attack and autonomous aerial refueling missions.[1][2]

here

Testing of a 'rough field' UCAV would need open spaces up to 40,000 ft. Of course the hills and valleys of the intermountain west provide a lot of Nap of the earth over unpopulated spaces.
 
Character for lease.

It turned out that Dick took him to the Sleazy Eights where they ‘ran into’ the President to the Horner Spring’s Merchant and Stockman’s bank, Leonard Sharply, who Morgan had heard called “Snidely Whiplash”. Morgan assumed that was due to foreclosure’s.

Leonard Sharply,President to the Horner Spring’s, Merchant and Stockman’s bank, What am I bid for him?

Anybody need a Snidely banker? He's a flash character in my story but could be a good bridge character for society stories.
 
Come to central NC, near High Point. Look it up on Google maps even. You take Horneytown road to Horneytown then continue to Climax. :D
 
Back
Top