Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey vamp! Yeah u sure haven't been around, glad everything is worked out!

How are you today?:)

things are good just relaxing hubby is still working so i took the chance for some alone time ;)

how are you hun?

things are good just relaxing hubby is still working so i took the chance for some alone time ;)

how are you hun?

Oh for sure..u gotta have that "you time"!

I am doing great! tryin to find sum pics to put on myspace..lol

:kiss: Right back at you!

B23, Che, Hot, K69, shauna, filly, kaleo,:rose: for you all!

Have a gr8 day, it's freakin hot here in the "mil-town"..i got errands to do..my make up is goin to melt..lmao!! jk
I missed Cipher....... :eek:

::Comes out from the blackness and beings to hunt for her prey::

Hello my sexy ladies guess who is back?!?!?!?!

Sorry its been so long i had to get my computer working and now it is...no more worrying aout people getting on it and checking it.

How is everyone? I miss you all sooooo much

Bequ......i miss you so much girl i almost called you yesterday but my man came home...:(
AND VampGirl!!!!! :eek:
Damn my luck!!!!!! :(
I miss you too, Vampy!!!! I was asking Touche if she had heard from you!!!!
How have you been v-v??? :heart::heart:

nice i'm just looking for some inspiration
I would LOVE to provide you with some inspiration, hun!!! :kiss:

What kind of inspiration? lol i have a cam phone..and i'm not afraid to use it..lol

Then you'd better get ready to use it gurl!!!!! I need some more shots of you (and NOT a chocolate cupcake this time!!! :p)

LoL Me and my friend are sending weird pics of our faces and i just took this one...LMAO it's my evil poptart face..the don't mess with me face i'm notorious for at work..LMAO!!! :D

Attachments

• jessah2.jpg
    jessah2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,000
seldom up late

I should stay up later, if I want to get into this conversation. But, I believe we ladies are all beautiful in heart, body, and mind. May we all success in happiness. Maria

I should stay up later, if I want to get into this conversation. But, I believe we ladies are all beautiful in heart, body, and mind. May we all success in happiness. Maria

maria, u gotta stop by anytime! and i agree with what ur saying!:rose:

Hey ladies!! :kiss:

Thanks to you!!:kiss:

I'm doin okay, done with work, off 2mrw!! yay for jes :D

Howz it with u??:kiss:

Just tired today. Took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. But got some important stuff done. So I don't feel like too much of a slug today!! :rolleyes:

Just tired today. Took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. But got some important stuff done. So I don't feel like too much of a slug today!! :rolleyes:

Good, it's always nice to handle business. i did that yesterday myself.

handling business!

It's always good to handle some business -- trying to get some writing for work done now -- but some how I always seem to get distracted by late night bi breasts! Handling some pleasure now, ladies.;)

I'm new around her, so just wanted to pop in and say hello. It's nice to see so many bi women around. I hardly ever get to meet any, especially ones that write.

Well fucking hell!! LMAO
My rep is ruined btw..thanks sugarpop! LMAO :p

Aww, I'm sorry Cipher!!!!!

OK. Cipher is a badass punk with tattoos and piercings (I have yet to count them in person ;)).
She is NOT sweet and wonderful, cause she is such a badass punk rocker!!!

So watch out for my gurl....or she's gonna git you!!!

How's that???

It's always good to handle some business -- trying to get some writing for work done now -- but some how I always seem to get distracted by late night bi breasts! Handling some pleasure now, ladies.;)

I'm new around her, so just wanted to pop in and say hello. It's nice to see so many bi women around. I hardly ever get to meet any, especially ones that write.

Welcome Lana and Maya!!! It's always good to have MORE sexy ladies here!! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back