What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallenfromgrace said:
I feel a bit better for having that more out there than it was until that moment.

But i'm sitting here thinking abut exactly what it meant to me, again. And i just want to curl up in a ball somewhere and cry. Again.

It might be a good idea to get it out of your system by painting a portrait of your mum... :devil: Just make damn sure she never sees it ;)

Cabin. Motherfucking. Fever.

I want out. I want out now. I can't take this office anymore. I need fresh air, and sunshine, and moving around on my feet around people and doing social things that don't involve sitting around in a dark hole in front of a TV or computer of any kind I WANT OUT!!!

Relieved. Relaxed. Happy. Waiting for my girls to all arrive. I'm hoping we all have a better evening than we did morning. Also, I kicked the shit out of my presentation today. Got amazing feedback from my peers, and the professor managed to meander back to my poster and presentation more than anyone else's.
:cool:
C'mon, I don't gloat that often, and this bitch has given me hell all year.

Anyway, I think I'll change out of this monkey-suit and toss on some grubby clothes so I can drag out the extension ladder, the chainsaw, my determined will, and cut down the broken branch out back. Fucker's rather large.

:kiss:es to everyone.

TheeGoatPig said:
Cabin. Motherfucking. Fever.

I want out. I want out now. I can't take this office anymore. I need fresh air, and sunshine, and moving around on my feet around people and doing social things that don't involve sitting around in a dark hole in front of a TV or computer of any kind I WANT OUT!!!

Sorry you're feeling so bad. It wouldn't fit in the cake so I smuggled it
hardpoint-saw-.jpg
in my bubble.

Confined and I want out. I downloaded a new album from my favourite Scottish group last night and combined with some stunning photos fo Scotland I got shown today I'm longing for the Highlands. Thing is it doesn't look likely that I'll get up there this year. Sigh

Elsie :rose:

xxx

lucky-E-leven said:
Relieved. Relaxed. Happy. Waiting for my girls to all arrive. I'm hoping we all have a better evening than we did morning. Also, I kicked the shit out of my presentation today. Got amazing feedback from my peers, and the professor managed to meander back to my poster and presentation more than anyone else's.
:cool:

Anyway, I think I'll change out of this monkey-suit and toss on some grubby clothes so I can drag out the extension ladder, the chainsaw, my determined will, and cut down the broken branch out back. Fucker's rather large.

:kiss:es to everyone.

Damn, everything about that post turned me on. :catroar:

English Lady said:
Nanna has a shadow on her lung...she's going for a scan (another one???) tonight and will get the results tommorrow.

Someone tell me this could be something simple to solve, please? I'm blinded by visions of disaster right now.
MY mom had a shadow on her right lung for most of her life... the doctor always wanted to know when se was going to stop smoking... mom never smoked.. :rolleyes:

She had scarlet fever and something else at the same time when she was young that caused the spot... it never went away.

United won 7-1

Life on Mars (the best thing on TV of late) just ended but ended so perfectly that I almost don't mind it ending

and now I'm off to bed.

A good evening - I'm going to keep the worries at bay till tommorrow.

Night all.

My two youngest have been super sick for the last day and a half, and I'm worn out. Middle child had to go to the er at the children's hospital for iv fluids because he was so dehydrated. I got no sleep last night taking care of kids, and having just started anti-depressants I'm so so exhausted.

But. The kids seem to be better. And my friends have really come through for me lately. My dad and step-mom just moved to town and have already proven to be an invaluable asset. I had help today when I really needed it, and I'm so grateful.
Now if I can only find a way to get sleep, get homework done that's already late, do laundry, and take care of the kids while they recover.

sophia jane said:
My two youngest have been super sick for the last day and a half, and I'm worn out. Middle child had to go to the er at the children's hospital for iv fluids because he was so dehydrated. I got no sleep last night taking care of kids, and having just started anti-depressants I'm so so exhausted.

But. The kids seem to be better. And my friends have really come through for me lately. My dad and step-mom just moved to town and have already proven to be an invaluable asset. I had help today when I really needed it, and I'm so grateful.
Now if I can only find a way to get sleep, get homework done that's already late, do laundry, and take care of the kids while they recover.

sleep first, it'll make everything else easier to deal with
x
V

*hugs* SJ -I second the sleep motion. I hope you're kids recover really quickly :rose:

Tex -thanks for that. I'll find out later today what's what with Nanna.

mood: guarded, I guess. On hold till I garner more information. :)

Vermilion said:
worn out, worn down

:heart: Sounds like you need a break, babe. When are you coming over?

Lucky said:

es to everyone.

Yey!!!!!!! :nana: :D :nana: Let's party!!!! Can I play with your chainsaw when I come over? :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
:heart: Sounds like you need a break, babe. When are you coming over?

After dissertation and exams... a coupla months :)
Sooooooo looking forward to it.
x
V

EL, hope your Nanna's ok. :heart:

My mood: kind of tired. Every morning this holiday I've woken up with a list of things I have to do, and holidays shouldn't be like that. Most of the things are things that other people have asked me to do for them. I'm getting better at protecting my Me-Time, but I still get the guilt whenever I say no to something.

One of my friends asked me to drive him up to the furthest tip of north Wales today, and all the way back tomorrow - probably a 14 hour round trip. And he wanted me to go on TV with him and pretend to be a die hard political supporter.

I cried off. I've done plenty of things for this friend in the past, and the north Wales trip was just stress and exertion I could do without.

I still feel shitty about it, though.

scheherazade_79 said:
EL, hope your Nanna's ok. :heart:

My mood: kind of tired. Every morning this holiday I've woken up with a list of things I have to do, and holidays shouldn't be like that. Most of the things are things that other people have asked me to do for them. I'm getting better at protecting my Me-Time, but I still get the guilt whenever I say no to something.

One of my friends asked me to drive him up to the furthest tip of north Wales today, and all the way back tomorrow - probably a 14 hour round trip. And he wanted me to go on TV with him and pretend to be a die hard political supporter.

I cried off. I've done plenty of things for this friend in the past, and the north Wales trip was just stress and exertion I could do without.

I still feel shitty about it, though.

Good girl you. If you don;t look after yourself, who will?
<hugs>
you're doing the right thing
x
V

Vermilion said:
Good girl you. If you don;t look after yourself, who will?
<hugs>
you're doing the right thing
x
V

To be honest, it doesn't feel that way at the moment :(

If I had gone, though... I don't think I would have been ready to go back to work by the end of the holidays.

And fuck it - I really don't have the energy or the concentration back just yet for marathon drives like that. And I would have ended up paying for the petrol, and probably supplying all the cigarettes and weed once we were there.

I need to stop thinking about this :(

Getting sleepy but waiting for hubby to call since he's going to be on break soon, then I'll go to bed...

scheherazade_79 said:
To be honest, it doesn't feel that way at the moment :(

If I had gone, though... I don't think I would have been ready to go back to work by the end of the holidays.

And fuck it - I really don't have the energy or the concentration back just yet for marathon drives like that. And I would have ended up paying for the petrol, and probably supplying all the cigarettes and weed once we were there.

I need to stop thinking about this :(

you do. you've made the best and most sensible decision for you and that's an end of it.
Hang out here and chat to us for a while
x
V

Im concerned, that is my mood.

Last night turned out to be quite a night for some heavy conversation. It wasn't how either of us wanted to spend the evening, but at the same time i was just so not in the mood.

But yes, i am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back