Boys that act like girly sluts

So wanted to share a story since I got to act like a girly slut recently :D

I've been messaging this guy back and forth for a little while, but I had yesterday off so we organized him coming over. I put on a cute outfit, stockings, panties, little dress, wig, and did some make up. Greeted him at the door like that and led him to the bedroom, pushed him against the wall and started grinding my ass against his crotch, he started whispering dirty things in my ear, asking what I liked, etc...I could feel him getting hard in his pants so I turned around and got down on my knees, sucking deep and using my hands. I nearly made him cum just from that! He wanted my ass though, so I got on all fours on the bed and he lubed me up and then fucked me hard until I was begging him to finish, which he did, and feeling him fill the condom up in my ass felt amazing!
 
I must admit I like the thread, enough that I made an account. I sort of wanted to reply to it as I'm sort of one of the guys your talking about, though it is highly doubtful I'm one of the guys you'd fantasize about.

I'm 6', muscular, broad shouldered and masculine. Even shaved smooth and dressed as well as I could possibly be (wig, makeup, etc) I never ever look like anything other than a man.

I personally love the whole deal. Bathing, shaving, painting the nails, doing the makeup, the wig, the lingerie, the shoes, the stockings, the skirt or dress, blouse.. all of it. I like the dressing from demure, professional to pure slut or even goth whore. Goth whore is an exceptional favorite as you can easily get away with things like kneepads, which if your going to be put to use as much as you hope for when going through all the work to get dressed kneepads really can help.. just not the huge football pad things, there are other types and some you can even make yourself to fit into boots. Some of the stuff from the rollerderby scene can be quite easy to work in to a goth-ish outfit.

Outside of dressing, I tend twoards the very mascluine type in my day to day world, but in a relationship I tend to be very much the girly type. I'm bi, and regardless of the gender of whom I'm envolved with I tend to be more of the girl in the relationship. My partner tend to become my king (or queen, as the case may be) and the center of everything.. which of course can lead to the usual complications when your dealing with someone who's not ready for that sort of personality in his or her life.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share some. And for the general idea of the topic... yeah, dressed or not.. from any sort of non-violent dom pushing me around, making me take it either way to a lover who will just lay back and let me please them my way.. being a girl, while still being man, and being my lovers total eager, willing, and happy slut? Hell yeah. Give. Me. Some. Of. That.
:D

Boi
 
So wanted to share a story since I got to act like a girly slut recently :D

I've been messaging this guy back and forth for a little while, but I had yesterday off so we organized him coming over. I put on a cute outfit, stockings, panties, little dress, wig, and did some make up. Greeted him at the door like that and led him to the bedroom, pushed him against the wall and started grinding my ass against his crotch, he started whispering dirty things in my ear, asking what I liked, etc...I could feel him getting hard in his pants so I turned around and got down on my knees, sucking deep and using my hands. I nearly made him cum just from that! He wanted my ass though, so I got on all fours on the bed and he lubed me up and then fucked me hard until I was begging him to finish, which he did, and feeling him fill the condom up in my ass felt amazing!

Damn, that sounds incredible. Got me wetting my panties with lots of precum just reading it. I can only imagine living it.
 
New Shoes

I've been waiting for these sexy pink pumps to get here and they got here on Valentines Day. I love them. Happy Valentines Day to all:kiss:
 

Attachments

  • shoes 5.jpg
    shoes 5.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 273
Stockings

I love all stockings they feel so wonderful
 
Last edited:
Help???

what toy should i play with tonight.

1) aneros helix
2) aneros progasm
3) realistic cock dildo

please help me!!!
 
looks like 3 it is ill have to do it another night though ended up going out for a bit.
 
I'm not typically attracted to men, but guys en femme, dressed, being feminine and acting girly and slutty really turn me on. I fantasize a lot about CDs and T girls.
 
Back
Top