The Model and the CEO (Closed for ChantelXOX)

"I'm glad you like this Callie," he said twisting and pulling each hard nipple once more enjoying the sound of her moans.

Jack was encouraged that Callie liked her breasts teased like this. Most women would have shied away or said it hurt but not Callie. Her grin told him a lot about her desire to try different things. And he planned to do different erotic things when he got her back to his house and his play rooms. But for now he wanted to test her a little more to see if she balked at what he was doing.

"I think you and I have a lot in common Callie," he whispered as he slapped the side of her breasts causing it to swing in toward the other one. "Yes I think we can enjoy each other in so many ways," he added slapping the other breast, watching it swing back and forth.

"You have been a good girl holding your hands above your head and I think it's time to put your hands to good use." Jack slapped each breast a few more times and then reached up to take hold of her wrists.

"Come with me," he said with no expectation that she would resist. Pulling her into the living area, he turned to her. "It's time you got to see what I'm sure you have been wondering about all evening," he said pushing her down to her knees in front of him.

Jack felt his cock twitch inside his trousers as he looked down at Callie, sure that she was what he had been looking for for a long time. "Go ahead Callie and unwrap your present," he chuckled pulling her hands to his covered cock, letting her feel his rising desire.
 
“Yes Jack I think we do. I think we can have a lot of fun together.” Callie said. He slapped at her breasts making her giggle. She smiled at him. She was enjoying this kinky play between them. Her tits were swinging back and forth when he slapped them. She was so aroused by him and she needed and wanted him.

She smiled hearing him say she was a good girl. She was happy her hands would be put to work. He slapped her breasts again and then grabbed a hold of her wrists. He told her to come with him and she did of course. She didn’t know why but she felt she could trust him. She thought he would take good care of her and introduce her to a world of fun.

He pushed her down onto her knees. She looked up at him. She could see the bulge in his pants. She liked knowing she had done that to him. He told her to unwrap her present and placed her hands on his cock. She smiled and giggled excitedly. She slowly unzipped his trousers and pushed them down. She was so excited like a child on Christmas day.

She pushed his boxers down his legs. Her eyes light up seeing his cock. She was very pleasantly surprised by how big he was. She stroked his cock softly in her small hand before leaning down and kissing his cock. She then ran her tongue over his cock.
 
He enjoyed seeing her on her knees before him and when he put her hands on his covered cock, he let out a soft moan when her hands roamed up and down his growing bulge. He smiled down at her, watching her fingers quickly pull down the metal zipper and then with a swift motion, she pulled his trousers down until they lay in a heap on the floor.

When she pushed his boxers off his hips, he chuckled, seeing her eyes widen upon seeing his cock. He ran his fingers through her hair as she bent forward, kissing his cock and then running her tongue up and down his long thick member.

"Yeah that's it Callie taste my thick cock. Take your time and enjoy it because it's all yours," he moaned feeling her lips touching it and then her talented tongue.

Jack was going to let her enjoy the feel and texture of his cock for the moment. He wanted her to explore his thick member before he took control and fucked her mouth with it.

"Ohhhh yeah baby ..... show me how you make love to my cock with your hands and lips," he whispered wanting to observe her technique. "Go on baby show me how much of my cock you think you can take."

Later she would not have the luxury of using her hands to excite him, only her mouth. Grabbing long blonde strands of hair, he pulled her mouth onto the tip of his cock. Normally he would force his cock into her mouth but he wanted her to do it on her own as he waited patiently for her to mouth to engulf his cock.
 
Callie looked up at Jack. She was enjoying his cock ever so much. She was exploring and enjoying every inch of him. Her tongue was licking up and down. Her tongue moved to his cock head and teased it. She slowly took him into her mouth. Her tongue continued to tease his cock head.

Her fingers went to his balls and she stroked them gentle. She moved her mouth further down his cock. She was working every inch. His cock was down her throat. She was deep throating him. She closed her eyes and began bobbing up and down working his cock. His fingers were deep in her long blonde hair as she worked his cock.

Her fingers worked his balls as her mouth worked his cock. She was enjoying every minute of it. She kept his cock all the way in her mouth and sucked. She was gagging a little but continued sucking him.
 
Jack liked the way Callie sucked and licked at his cock while she fondled his cum-filled balls. Content to let her explore his cock for the first time, his fingers gripped her long blonde curls lightly, not pulling or tugging ...... yet.

"I like the way you make love to my cock," he moaned feeling her take more of his stiffness deeper into her mouth. When he felt the tip of his cock touching the back of her throat, he was surprised when she took him into her throat without too much trouble.

One thing about Callie was she took her time sucking and then swallowing his cock. He tried not to move his hips but let her enjoy the feel of his manhood that would soon be filling every one of her holes. When she began to bob her head back and forth, he let out a low groan that filled the living area. She was everything he had hoped she would be when he bought her at the auction. But there was so much more he wanted than just to fuck her, he wanted to control her, make her his and nobody else's girl.

It was time to take matters into his hands and see how she responded. Tightening his grip in her long blonde hair, Jack pulled her mouth off his cock, seeing spittle dribble on her chin.

"I love the way you suck my cock Callie but let me show you how I really like it," he said pulling her mouth onto his cock. When her lips parted a little, he rocked his hips forward, quickly sending his cock deep into her mouth until it was lodged at the back of her throat. "This is what I like baby," he moaned pulling back and then ramming his cock back and forth inside her mouth faster and harder.

"Yeah baby that's it. Let me fuck that gorgeous mouth of yours," he called out continuing to ram his cock back and forth. At one point he pushed his cock deep into her mouth, holding it inside her and feeling her throat muscles part accepting his offering. When he thought she had enough and needed some air, he pulled her head off his cock, and looked down at her. "Do you like me fucking your hot mouth like that Callie?" He held her head still as she gulped for air waiting for her response.
 
Jack was making Callie made her feel so happy when he said he liked how she made love to his cock. She was enjoying sucking his thick, long cock. She was so happy he won her at the auction. He was winning her over even more by how this night was going. She was having a lot of fun with him.

His grip tightened on her hair. He pulled her mouth off his cock. Spittle dribbled from her chin because she had got so in to sucking his cock. She smiled hearing say he loved how she sucked him. She was interested to see just how he really liked it. He pulled her mouth back on his cock. Her lips opened wide for him. He moved his hips back and forth.

His cock pushed deep into his mouth. Her eyes were locked with his. He pulled back and then thrust deep into her mouth. He was down her throat once again. She heard him say this is what I like baby. He once again pulled back and thrust right back in, he continued the same way. He was fucking her mouth and she was really enjoying it.

He was ramming his cock in her mouth in and out. He held his cock deep in her mouth. He pulled out letting her have some air. He held her head as she gasped for air. “Yes Jack I love it.” She said smiling at him.
 
When Callie told him she loved his cock with a bright smile, he beamed down at her. His hope that they would be compatible became stronger. She had accepted everything so far, from the pinching and pulling her nipples to ramming his cock down her throat. But he had so much more planned for her and he was sure she was going to like the pain and pleasure of their lustful affair.

Grabbing his cock, he wiped across her lips, teasing her as she opened her mouth. Instead of ramming it back into her mouth, he began slapping her lips. "If you love my cock in your mouth Callie, I'm sure you are going to love it when I shove it in your other holes," he said a bit breathlessly.

Pushing his cock into her mouth, he held onto the hard shaft as his hips rocked back and forth. "Get it nice and wet Callie for your pussy," he said feeling her silky lips part and then her salvia coating his cock.

When he pulled his shaft out, he smiled at her. "Turn around and get on all fours." It was not a request but a soft demand. When she turned away from him, he kneeled behind her. "Mmmmm such a nice ass. I'm going to love spanking it," he said as he grabbed his cock, rubbing it over the soft cheeks and then between her thighs.

It on cue, he saw her spread her thighs for him and he pointed his cock at her pussy. Feeling a bit of resistance, he pushed harder and then the head of his cock popped into a hot cavern. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk baby," he gasped pushing his cock deeper and feeling the heat of her sex penetrate his shaft.
 
Jack wiped his cock all over Callie’s lips. He was teasing her open wide mouth. She was eager to suck his cock and please him. He didn’t ram into her mouth like he had been doing. He was slapping his cock on her pouted lips. He told her if she loved it in her mouth she was going to love it in her other holes.

He pushed his cock into her mouth. Callie looked up at him. He told her to get his cock wet for her little pussy. He pulled out of her mouth once his cock was wet enough. He told her to turn around on all fours. She liked how he didn’t ask her he told her what to do. She liked how in control he was.

She got on all fours pushing her tight ass out. He told her she had a nice ass which he was going to love spanking and it made her giggle and blush a little. She actually liked the sound of him spanking her. He rubbed his cock up against her ass cheeks and in-between her thighs.

She spread her thighs wide for him. His cock was pointed at her wet pussy. He pushed hard into her. His cock slide into her. She moaned out loving how he felt in her. “Oh god Jack I like how you feel in me.” She said pushing back against him.
 
As his cock slipped deeper into Callie's pussy, he felt the intense heat of her sex. It was a tight fit but her lips opened wider, accepting his thick member. He smiled when she told him she liked how his cock it felt in her. ""Get used to it Callie because I plan to fuck you every way possible," he moaned feeling his cock completely fill her.

He liked the way she shoved her ass back at him as he grabbed her hips. "That's it baby fuck my cock .... ohhhh yeah that feels so fucking good," he uttered beginning to fuck her a bit harder.

Grabbing her hips, he held on as they rocked together, his cock sliding almost out and then sliding back deep inside her hot furnace. Grabbing her hair with one hand he pulled her hair causing her head to rear back. At the same time, he slapped her ass with his other hand as if he were riding a horse.

"You like that baby .... being my little horse to ride whenever I want? Do you want that baby? Do you want to be my slutty horse and ride my cock?" he moaned feeling her pussy tighten around his cock as he started to pick up speed.
 
Callie was loving being with Jack. His cock felt great in her. “I want you to fuck me every way you can.” She said. She was so happy and excited here with him because he made her feel things she had never ever felt. He was showing her how good sex could be and it was amazing.

Her hips were moving with his. He was giving it to her harder and she was moaning out. Her pussy was so wet. She loved how he fucked her like this. He felt like he belonged deep in her tight little hole. He was giving it to her good and hard.

He held her hips and rocked her with him. He was sliding almost out of her pussy and then he slid right back deep into her. He held her hair tightly making her head rear back. He was slapping at her ass hard and fucking her hard like she was his little pony and he was riding her.

“I like it Jack. I am your little pony ride me hard and ride me good. I am your slutty little pony girl use me Jack.” She said. Her pussy squeezed at his cock and she was moaning out loudly loving every minute. Her pussy was soaking wet for him.
 
"I'm glad you like being my slutty little pony Callie because there is so much more," he grunted slapping her ass once more while he plunged in and out of her wet pussy. He could feel her wetness on his cock just as he had on his fingers in the back of the limo.

There was something special about Callie, a certain chemistry that seemed to seep from their pores. Normally he took it easy on the first date with a new woman but he saw something in her that sparked his erotic fantasies. He couldn't wait to get her to his mansion and see how she reacted to his playrooms. If she showed the enthusiasm then like she was showing now, they were in for some wild sex.

He pulled her hair harder causing her body to rise up onto her knees. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her back against him while he continued to hold onto her long hair. She smelled so good, a mixture of expensive perfume and sex.

Letting her hair drop from his grasp, he reached around her, finding a hard nipple waiting for him. Pinching it, he leaned his mouth to her ear, whispering, "I'm going to use in ways you never dreamed of baby."

Jack kissed her neck and when she turned her head toward him, his lips found hers, pressing ardently against them while his tongue slithered in and out of her pouty lips.

Moving his free hand on her stomach, he reached between her thighs to find her very wet pussy and hard clit. Breaking the kiss, he smiled at her. "You're so wet baby. I want to feel you cum," he moaned pressing his cock deep inside her as he flicked his fingers over her sensitive bud.
 
He spanked her more as he fucked her. He pulled her hair harder making her rise up onto her knees. His arms wrapped around her. She was pushing back up against him. He felt amazing in her tight wet pussy. She was so glad to be hear with Jack. She thought she had found in him what she was looking for.

He let go of her hair and found her hard nipple and pinched her nipple making her moan and her pussy tingle. "Oh Jack that's what I want." She said. She wanted him to use her. He kissed her neck and she turned her head towards him. He kissed her and his tongue slid into her mouth.

He was feeling how wet she was in between her long legs. She was so damn wet for him. Her pussy was soaking wet. She hadn't ever been this wet before. He flicked her clit sending her into an intense orgasm. Her body trembled and she moaned loudly. She was making a lot of mess on his cock. "Jack please don't stop." She cried out.
 
Jack was pleased with the way Callie was responding to their lovemaking. Each hard twist and pull on her nipples along with each slap on her ass, seemed to spark her lust to a higher plateau. When she cried out that she wanted to be used by him, he thought of the toys at his mansion and knew now that she would love what he would soon be doing to her.

As he rubbed her clit harder, he felt her body trembling and then her pussy contracted hard around his cock. Moving his cock back and forth inside her dripping wet pussy, while he rubbed her sensitive jewel, he felt her orgasm overtaking her. "I'm not going to stop," he groaned feeling her pussy contract harder and with more determination. She in the those of her orgasm and all Jack could do was hold on to her shuddering body.

Each contraction of her pussy was coaxing his own climax to overtake him. He was breathing hard and labored trying to control his eruption. When her body began to calm down, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, seeing her juices dripping off the tip.

Pushing her onto her back, he quickly moved to kneel beside her, his throbbing cock inches away from her face. Grabbing his cock, he rubbed it over her lips, smiling down into her lustful face. "It's my turn," he simply said seeing her hands reach out to touch his glistening cock. "Go ahead Callie, it's all yours," he added knowing there was no need to tell her what to do.

He wondered if she would suck his cock until he exploded or if she would stroke him, wanting to see his seed explode from his cock. It didn't matter to him for he was on the doorstep of a big orgasm.
 
Callie was loving how Jack was making her feel. She was enjoying his company so much. She was having a great time and hoped the great times would continue. He was rubbing at her clit making her cum so hard. “Good I never want you to stop.” Callie said. She wanted him to keep giving it to her more and not stop it ever.

She wanted him to cum in her. She couldn’t wait for him to fill her up with his cum. She slowly came out of her orgasm her body was still shaking a little and her breathing was very heavy. She looked at him smiling. He pushed her onto her back. He kneeled beside her. She looked up at him. His cock was above her face. He rubbed it on her lips.

“Oh yeah of course it is your turn for some pleasure.” She said. Her hands reached out for his cock. She stroked his cock softly. She was happy he was saying that his cock was all hers. She wanted it to be hers. She wanted every inch of his cock to be all his to pleasure. She wanted to make him feel so good.

She leaned in and licked at his cock. She was moving her tongue up and down his cock. She was looking up at him. She looked into his eyes as she slowly took him in her mouth. She sucked his cock and began bobbing up and down working every inch of his cock.
 
Jack smiled down at the beautiful blonde, seeing her eyeing his swaying cock inches from her face. He let out a chuckle when she told him that it was his turn for some pleasure, her hands reaching out to fondle his aching cock.

He loved the way she stroked his shaft and then began licking it like an all day sucker. As he looked down at his new lover, he pictured her in certain restraints and positions where he would serve her his cock. Just the thought of her, restrained and at his pleasure sent a sensuous wave of lust through his body.

"Hmmmm that's it Callie take your time and enjoy my cock," he moaned putting his hands on her head, pushing his cock deeper into he mouth. He didn't have to encourage her as she seemed pleased to try and take all his cock into her mouth. When he felt it hit the back of her throat, he groaned feeling his cock jerk in her mouth.

"We are just beginning Callie and I plan to fill all your holes with my seed," he moaned holding her head as his hips began to slide back and forth against her face. "Ohhhh goddd ..... mmmmm ...... yes my sweet Callie," he called out feeling the urge to climax.

Closing his eyes, his mind saw her with her arms tied behind her back, kneeling before him as he plunged his cock in and out of her mouth. The erotic thought drove him over the edge as his body stiffened and then there was no stopping the oncoming explosion as his cock throbbed inside her mouth and then he unleashed the first blast of a deep orgasm.
 
Callie felt Jack’s hands on her head. He was pushing his cock deeper into her wide open mouth. Her eyes were locked on his. She was loving sucking his cock. He felt so right deep in her throat. His cock hit the back of her throat and was sucking with such effort because she longed to please this man.

She loved hearing him say he was going to fill all of her holes with his seed. She wanted to experience everything with him. With him she wanted to do things that she had never done or even imagined in her whole life. She loved hearing his cries of pleasure knowing she was the one making him feel as good as he was.

He closed his eyes and she could see pleasure on his face. She could see he was thinking of something and she really wanted to know what but she wasn’t going to ask right now. She wanted to learn everything about this great man. She could feel him burst in her mouth. She looked into his eyes. She swallowed it up.
 
Jack's body jerked with each successive shot of his creamy load deep into her mouth. The feeling of her mouth sucking on his member made his body shudder with delight until he had no more to offer her. Opening his eyes, he saw her staring up at him, his cream leaking from the corners of her mouth.

Smiling, Jack wrapped his fingers around his cock, pulling it from her mouth and then swiping it over her lips covered with his seed. "Very good Callie ..... very good indeed. Clean my cock," he whispered pushing his cock back into her mouth, loving the feel of her lips accepting his shaft.

Jack watched his newfound sex partner with great interest as she licked and sucked the remaining remnants of his explosion. How would she react to the games he had in mind for her? Would she balk or would she freely accept whatever pleasure or punishment he doled out to her?

He would find out those answers tomorrow at his mansion. But tonight they were in her house and he would enjoy her until they were completely exhausted. Pulling his cock from her lips, he reached down, lifting her chin upwards. "You did a good job but you missed some," he said swiping a glob of seed and pushing it into her mouth.

Get on your knees and put your hands on the coffee table. You must learn to do the job properly when you are give a task," he said in a soft but demanding voice. There was no time like the present to see if she was willing to please him. If she wanted to please him tonight, tomorrow would bring more interesting games for them to enjoy together.
 
Jack pulled his cock out of Callie’s mouth. He began wiping his cock over her lips. He told her to clean up his cock. She smiled at him. She began licking his cock up and down. She was looking up at him as she was cleaning up his cock. She was so happy to be with him tonight and looking forward to more experiences with him.

He told her she missed some and she swallowed the glob of cum he pushed into her mouth. He told her to get on her knees. She was surprised when he said she must learn to do a job properly. She wondered what he was going to do to her for not doing as she was told. She was a bit excited.

She really wanted to please him. She got on her knees and laid her hands on the table. She pushed out her ass. “I am sorry Jack.” She said.
 
No argument ..... no whining ..... only a look of surprise on her face when the told her to get on her hands and knees and place her hands on the coffee table. Jack was impressed at how Callie followed orders. But how would she react when the games got rougher?

Jack ignored her response when she told him she was sorry and chuckled when she pushed her ass toward him. 'She wants me to spank her,' he thought as he moved closer to her, thrilled that things were progressing very nicely.

He didn't slap her ass but took the time to look at the soft curves staring at him. "Hmmmm very nice," he muttered running his hands over each cheek feeling and squeezing them. When he was satisfied, he ran his fingers lightly over each cheek and then around the tight anal opening, feeling her muscles tightening in anticipation of what he was about to do.

Then without warning he slapped her ass hard with one hand. "SLAP ..... SLAP ..... SLAP .....," the sound reverberating off the walls and seeing her white skin run a reddish color. Placing his hand on her behind, he felt the heat emanating from her skin.

He wondered how she would like the leather paddle bouncing off her ass as he patted her ass. "You will have to do your tasks correctly Callie," he said slapping her ass again. "You do want to please me don't you Callie?" It was a question she needed to answer if they were to take the games to a higher level with more punishment but along with more pleasure.
 
Callie had always like a little bit of spanking but the guys she had been with thought she was delicate little flower or treated her like a princess because they were so obsessed with her. No guy had ever really given her what she really needed. She was starting to think Jack was possibly the guy who could show her what she needed. He didn’t look at her like she could break or that she was too precious to use.

She bite her lip moaning as he caressed her ass. She liked his hand on her tight ass. She could feel his finger brush against her tight asshole. She was bracing herself for his hand to spank her ass. Suddenly his hand began to slap at her ass. She was a bit surprised by her reaction her pussy was dripping wet and a loud pleasurable moan after each hit left her lips.

“Yes sir I will do my tasks correctly I promise.” Callie said. Once again calling him sir just naturally occurred. He slapped her ass again making her bite hard on her lip. She liked it so much. Her ass was starting to sting just a little but she loved it. “I so want to please you sir. From the moment I saw you across the room I wanted to please you. I want to be your good little girl.” She said.
 
The way she reacted to the spanking excited him. She didn't try to talk him out of slapping her tight ass and she didn't yell but rather each slap brought about a moan. Could it be Callie was the woman he had been searching for? A woman who would enjoy the pleasures of sex but also enjoy the thrills of being his and used as he saw fit.

When his hand hit her ass again, he could feel the warmness emanating from her rosy skin. He smiled when she told him she would do his tasks correctly but the he was thrilled even more when she called him sir. Soon she would change that title to Master but that would come later.

Jack could tell from the way her hips swayed back and forth that Callie was liking this treatment. "I'm glad you want to please me Callie and be a good little girl. I want to make you happy too. When I saw you on the stage, I knew I wanted to get to know you better," he whispered slapping her ass a few more times.

Rubbing each of her warm ass cheeks, his fingers slid between her thighs and he smiled feeling her wetness. He could tell she liked this kind of treatment and it was a turn-on for him. "There is so much pleasure and enjoyment we are going to share," he added rubbing his fingers up and down her slick slit.

Jack slapped her ass a few more times and then leaned over her, his mouth inches from her ear. "I want to taste you Callie. Take me to your bedroom. When we get there, find two scarves for me," It was not question but a command. His teeth captured her earlobe softly biting and pulling on it, whispering, "you are a beautiful woman."
 
Being with Jack was making her feel so amazing. She thought she had found what she was always looking for but never found. He was giving her a sexual awakening. She was finding more about herself with him then she had with all the other guys she had slept with all together. "From the moment I saw you I felt you were meant to be in my life." She said.

He stroked her ass making her moan. He slid a finger between her thighs. She was soaking wet for him. "Yes so much more together to experience." She said. He slapped her ass again making her moan louder than before. Hearing his plans made her even wetter and excited.

She took his hands and lead him up her stairs.
He took her into her bedroom. She found two scarves and handed them to him. "You can do whatever you want to this beautiful women." She said with a laugh and a grin.
 
Jack smiled when she took his hand, guiding him up the staircase to her bedroom. He quickly surveyed the room while she searched for a couple of scarves, seeing the large bed with the wrought iron headboard. "Perfect," he whispered when she handed him the two scarves.

He looked into her eyes when she told him he could do whatever he wanted to her. If she knew what he had in mind for her when they would go to his house, she might not be so eager to tell him to do anything. "I plan to do everything and more my dear Callie," he whispered taking her into his arms, kissing her deeply.

When he broke the kiss, he turned her around so she was looking at the bed. "Get on the bed and put your hands on the wrought iron headboard," he said in a soft demanding tone. Jack watched as she climbed on the bed and as she positioned herself on her knees facing the wall, he climbed onto the bed behind her. Taking the scarves, he tied each wrist to the ornamental iron and then smiled, knowing she couldn't get away from him.

Running her hands over her shoulders, back and ass cheeks, he chuckled at the way her body began to squirm under his touch. Putting his arms around her, he ran his hands over the swell of each breast until he had a ripe hard nipple between his fingers, pinching and pulling on them. "Yes my dear Callie there is so much I want to show you," he chuckled into her ear while pushing his cock against her ass, rubbing his cock against her ass, letting her feel his hardness and desire for her.

"Are you ready to feed my that tasty pussy Callie?" he asked lying on his back and scooting between her open thighs until he was staring at her dripping pussy. "Mmmm you look so fucking good baby," he moaned. "Show me how well you can fuck my face," he ordered wrapping his arms around her hips, pulling them down until they were mere inches from his waiting lips.
 
Callie’s heart raced hearing him say he planned to do everything and more to her. Jack was a man she would never forget quickly because he was making her feel ways she didn’t think was possible. Her sex life had always been predictable, a bit boring and vanilla. She had feeling they were going to have many sexual adventures together. She did feel that Jack holding something back a little but she was sure he would show her soon the side he was hiding.

He took her into his big muscular arms. She loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around her slender body. She kissed him her tongue playing with his. He turned her around. She was looking at the bed. He moved her down onto her knees facing the wall. He felt the bed dip as he got on behind here. She felt the scarf being tied around her small wrist. His hands moved from her shoulders, down to her back and then her ass. She liked his big hands on her.

He slipped his hands around to the other side of her body. He touched her heaving breasts. He pulled and pinched at her nipples making her wetter and making her feel delightful tingles between her legs. “I can’t wait to see everything you have to show me.” She said. He rubbed his cock up against her tight little ass making her moan softly.

“Yes sir I am.” She said with a giggle. He moved between her open thighs and now was under her pussy which was extremely wet. She smiled hearing him say she looked so fucking good. She liked knowing he appreciated her form. “It is honour to fuck your face and I don’t want to disappoint you sir. I will fuck your face as good as I can.” She said. She was pushing her hips down so her pussy would sit on his face.
 
Jack smiled when he heard her tell him she couldn't wait to see everything he had to show her. He wondered how she would react when she saw his play room, with the different restraint and furniture meant for sensual and erotic pleasures of the flesh.

The moisture leaking from her pussy glistened on her skin as he gazed up at her sex. He marveled at the soft folds of skin as she began to lower her pussy closer to his face. He liked the way she said ... sir ... and it would be an honor to fuck his face. "I doubt you will disappoint me," he whispered as her pussy made contact with his face.

Wrapping his arms around her hips, he pulled her down onto his face, smelling her sexual arousal as his tongue slid out of his mouth, caressing the wetness of her sex. Slicing his tongue between the soft fleshy folds, he felt her legs spread open wider, pushing her sex down onto his face and then begin to slide up and down his face. His tongue slid over her sensitive clit, enjoying the feel of her body moving sensually on his face.

Jack knew she could only control her legs with her hands tied to the headboard of the bed. He wanted to give her this opportunity to have some control over her orgasm. Tomorrow, he knew, she would give in to his desires at his mansion and soon she would be calling him master and begging for him to let her cum. But for this night, she had some control and he wanted to see how she used it.
 
Back
Top