Welcome to civilization. (Closed)

She purred.

Yeah... Now....

Her hand moved to trace fingertips over his face. Her eyes showing the pure innocent love she felt at being there like that with him.

-He lifts her legs and slipped in nice and easy as he begannto move it.-"mmm oh Catalina."-His cock moved and thrusts in side her.-

Clint....

She moaned softly feeling him enter. Her eyes staying locked on his eyes... his face. She had learned so much about this world and such intimate pleasures with him. Her body arched and rolled against his thrusts.

-Clint moved his hips nice and deep as his cock moved more and more in side her body.-"mmmm Fuck yeah."-He pants and moved his cock more and more.-

She bit her lip moaning at his thrusts.

Mmm yes... Yess

Her hips moving and undulating against him. Hands moving over him chest back arms as she was growing closer and closer.

-Clint held her tight her legs were above her head and his cock pounded her harder and harder he dived his cock moving in and out of her.-"mmmm Catalina yes yes yes baby.,'-His cock pounded her .-

Whimpered gasps signaling the trembling thst began. Her hands moved to grip at the bed her head tossed back.

Yes....

-Clint kissed her passionately as he fucked her with abandon his body clashing with hers.-

A gasped whimper as her body was trembling from the force of the orgasm. Her lips sealed to his as she gripped at the bed.

Clint....

-he kissed her lips passionately as his cock pounds her hard and deep he pulled out and put his cock in her mouth breaking the kiss as he came filling her throat.-

Confusion overridden by orgasm overwhelming her body. She tried to turn her head from the flooding assault and also all of the overwhelming electric feeling of their passion.

-He smiled a bit as Clint breathed heavily watching her He kissed her cheek as she breathed recovering a bit and whispered.-"Want my in the other hole to?"-He asked gently.-

She tilted her head slightly confused.

Lay here hold me and explain?

-he blushed he forgot he gently pulled her close and laid down.-"Well the ass is another hole you could get pleasure from it takes a bit to get used to though we can just stop here if you like im satisfied."

She recoiled a little st that thought.

No... Resting here is good.

She snuggled close dismissing the strange suggestion and kissing his shoulder with a faint little kiss.

-He kissed her forehead gently and stroked her hair and rested with her.-"I hope you enjoyed that ?"-He asked gently.-

She snuggled up close and smiled eyes closing feeling perfectly safe with Clint.

Days pass and Fury is convinced they have given up for now radios Clint. She had gotten comfortable helping them with the gardens and training with Storm but she wanted to rejoin the others.

-Clint shook There hands after getting ready.-"thanks a lot."-He knew Catalina was much stronger now Clint was good him self as well.-"Ready to go?"-He said as there shuttle was waiting for them.-

Now what do we do?

She watched him with a smile.

Do we go after those seeking grandfathers notes and works?

"I guess Tony and Fury will know once we get back."-Clint said and held her hand as they got on the shuttle he pulled her close and just cuddled her.-

She curled up with him getting used to the cramped spaces the outer world seemex to thrive on

I can't wait to get back

-He nods happily-"Neither can i."-He said softly and stroked her hair as Clint kept her close he nibbled her ear gently.-

She was curled there close with him when the shuttle landed. Kya eager to get out of the tiny ship bounded off nearly bowling Fury over.

I guess I am happy to see you too Kya we have read some interesting research on you while ya gone.

He then looked up seeing the two lovebirds and cleared bis throat as Thor Banner and Stsrk smirked back any laughter.

-Clint chuckled a bit as they got up and walked out of the shuttle and clint nods.-"So whats the scoop what have you found?"-He asked and they both followed fury in to the ship.-

Hydra had been stealing people from the Island apparently Westlyn found out so even when he wanted to return to civilization they helped the islanders hunt him and his family down but also maintained an interest in how the families powers progressed.

Fury began.

Beyond that we know that he studied Kya and realized literally the only thing separating her from literally being human is only one physical attribute... Vocal chord structure. Sneaky sneaky critter aren't you Kya.

Banner added scratching her behind the ears holding tbe door open for her to bound around in a specially xesigned hydroponic bay.

He had actually trained you as a young child... In the form of games as you were growing up. He actually documented it all in his files on Kya and how you two would play together.

Back