The new manager

"Well then come "sample" the desert for the evening sir exec slut pie" I joke teasingly. Biting my lower lip and rubbing my silky smooth thighs together as I am focused on the rising tent that your thin material dress slacks so not conceal well at all. Your phone goes off and a voice mail clicks on it. Bit you ignore it for now as I "distract" you by gyratinf my hips and my eyes have a super horny like I'm ready to explode look.
 
It was no more than I expected from you, after all I had 'sampled' the 'exec slut pie' on numerous occasions and always found it delicious with with the tang of arousal and an intoxicating musky odour.
Tonight though, I felt would be different and I was going to be treated to the full course rather than a sample of the evening's dessert. I want to do no more than feast my eyes on you and think of all the different ways I am going to fuck your adorable body. I stand watching rubbing your smooth silky thighs together when my phone rings, normally I would have answered it but tonight I wanted no distractions so let it go to voice mail. Unashamedly my mouth dropped open and my tongue lolled out as you began to gyrate your hips slowly in a circular motion your dark lustful eyes firmly fixed on my bulging erection.

"Don't stop, just carry on doing what you are doing and I'll cum in my pants.

I whisper throatily my eyes watching your hand as it disappears under your dress and reappears seconds later glistening with your wet scented juices coating your fingers and you hold your hand out to me but not allowing me to taste you, just letting me inhale your odour then you smile and suck your fingers dry.

"Just for that I'm going to eat your pussy until it's sore"

I grin evilly and pull you to me for a deep tongue searching kiss. My arms go around you and clasp your smooth soft shoulders, my hands sliding over your cool satin skin to the tag of of the zipper on your dress. All the while your hips are gyrating against my bulging crotch and you stand on tiptoes and let your vee slide the full length of my steel like rod.
ZZZZZZZZZIPPPPPPPP it slides down with a seductive buzz and my hand fondles the arched curve of your well toned back. I tug your head back by your hair and the front of your dress begins to fall away from your sumptuous tits.
"Wow Ashley honey, I love the tit decoration! My eyes popping at the decorative nipple jewellery bending my head and flicking my tongue over each hard proud bobbing nipple in turn. as you Holding you at arm's length your dress slithers down your body, over your hips and pools round your ankles with a slight rustle of silk and satin fabric. Your young perky breasts sway side to side as you elegantly step out of the crumpled dress and my hands slide from your ivory shoulders to cup both breasts and my thumbs toggling your hard rubbery nipples.
I pull my shirt and tie off and drop my pants exclaiming with a grin.

"Just look at what you've gone and done to me now, what happens from now on is all your fault"

We laugh together and I gently push you down on the bed crushing your curves to me. "I want you on your back first, baby, so I can play with those delicious tits" whilst allowing your hands to fondle my manhood.
Once again my lips lock on to your hard, proud nipples, alternating from one to the other, worrying them with a shake of my head like a dog with a bone and nipping them between my teeth as my hands run over your soft silky smooth skin, eventually palming your fresh, smooth shaven mound with your pink swollen bud pulsing in the centre of my palm.
Adjusting my position so that the tip of my cock head is just resting in the furrow of your wet slick juicy slit. Supporting myself on one elbow I look down at you seeing you biting your lip in eager, nervous anticipation. Without a word your legs spread wide open and I know that neither of us can hold out for long so I push gently, parting the juicy swollen lips of your eager pussy with a soft squishy squelching sound as I enter your sweet velvety hole and you push your hips up to receive me, inch by inch I slide into you, pausing and withdrawing slightly then pushing deeper as you flex your muscles to suck on my thick shaft.
Once I am fully inside you I settle into a rhythmic series of long strokes feeling you tense and relax under me as my shaft glides over your sensitive G-spot and you grip my shaft tightly.
I increase the pace and shorten the strokes as my climax builds in my balls and the only sound is the slapping of our flesh as we twist and buck on the sheets, until we can hold back no longer and we join together in a shattering climax with your long legs wrapped around my waist and we scream and yell in unison.My spunk is hot and sticky and fills you love hole before trickling out and into the the crack of your ass.
"Oh fuck baby, that was sooo fucking hot, gimmee half an hour and I'll be ready for round two."
 
Last edited:
Right about 30 minutes later I awake from a little catnap refreshed and ready to play again. Showing you that eagerness that you hired me for. "You said I need to take charge sometimes sir to get business's done " with that I straddle you and after a few minutes of rubbing my bald slit in your cock. It's hard enough and I guide it inside me as I gently rock my hips back and forth. My hands on your chest as I buck my hips riding you changing from slow to semi quicker rocking motions as you tell me what next people we need to take care of and also figuring how to avoid the GHost Inc goons.
 
I used the thirty minutes calming myself by using breathing exercises that I had learned but on the stroke of the thirty minutes you curled your eager naked body around me and your hands began to arouse me once more, stroking my inner thighs and gently cupping my balls then stroking my thickening shaft.

"You said I need to take charge sometimes sir to get business's done "

It was so relaxing to allow you to take charge of proceedings and I was curious to know what you would do when allowed to dictate things. I wasn't disappointed when you straddled me, your strong slender thighs clamped around my hips and you slid your wet bald slit along my hardening shaft. I so wanted to thrust my manhood into your hot core but refrained from doing so allowing you the freedom to do as you wished with me.
Your hands pressed on my chest and you smiled as you tweaked my nipples making me groan with pleasure.
You raised yourself up on your knees , hovering over me, your breasts hanging like down like ripe melons. Using one hand you guided my stiff pole to your soft wet entrance and sighing softly you lowered yourself down impaling yourself on my manhood, letting the bulbous dome to part the dark pink folds of your labia and sink into the slippery channel of your pussy with a soft slurp.
Once I was fully inside you your hips rolled and gripped my shaft firmly, your hips making small circles on my pubes and you rode my cock gently your breasts bouncing and swaying the jewelled nipple decorations sparkling seductively. I groaned again as you increased the pace , my hands resting on the tops of your flexing thighs, my fingers and thumbs massaging your smooth pale flesh. Leaning forwards as you rode me your breasts swayed hypnotically in front of me, your hard dark nipples brushing over my lips. Craning my neck I manage to capture one of your nipples between my teeth and suck it into my mouth drawing a low moan of pleasure from you as you grind your pussy down to encase my cock in the warmth of your love hole. My teeth grip your nipple tightly and my tongue flicks over the tip of your stimulated crinkled nipple
You pound my thick member, bouncing your frame on my groin and encourage me to cum for you by flicking my own man boobs with your fingers and twisting my nipples giggling as you did so, with the added promise that I could eat your drenched cunt once we have both cum.
Your thighs flexed and tightened on my hips soon followed by your upper body beginning to shake and I knew that we were both on the very edge of fulfilment, so I thrust my hips up to insert another centimetre of hard hot cock into you with the result that you screamed and moaned and shook with a powerful orgasm rushing through you as I jetted a gush of hot steaming creamy spunk in your hole. For fully a minute we poured out our juices into one another then you collapsed on top of me, we were both utterly spent and drained so we just lay quietly together as I brushed your damp hair from your face and stroked your sweat covered body whispering in your ear.

"I think I should let you be in charge more often baby, I'm absolutely fucked, so before I eat your pussy we had better get some plans made."

Seeing you nod in agreement I outlined my plans.

"First off is security, we both know that Ghost Inc. will stop nothing to get what they want so I propose that each of us has two bodyguards whilst in public and one always outside whichever apartment we happen to be in. It would be better if they were inside but that would mean us curtailing our activities unless of course you don't mind an audience."

Grinning at you and swiping a gentle smack across your wonderful round ass.

"Second thing is who our, or rather your, next target is to be, I have considered several possibilities and decided to go for a big fish, Desmond Arkwright, he is a very influential member of the board and we have crossed swords on several occasions. It is of no use me asking you to seduce him he is pink all the way through BUT he is married, just for appearances sake and has a twenty two year old son, Johnathan, that he dotes on and can do no wrong in his eyes. Fortunately Johnathan has a very high opinion of himself with the ladies so it should pose no difficulty for you to lure him into a compromising situation so that Desmond will have no alternative but to resign effective immediately."


I saw your ears prick up at the mention of luring an unsuspecting young man into a compromising situation and almost felt sorry for him.

"The third item is of the utmost importance and requires instant action, $500 if you can tell me what it is...... NO?,,,,,,, Where's that hot wet pussy I'm about to devour?"

Chasing you over the bed with you squealing in delight when I catch you by the ankle, dragging you down the bed and my head disappears between your thighs
 
Last edited:
My pussy still sensitive from our latest session I squeal as your head dives into me your hands press into my silky smooth thighs forcing them open so my muscles cannot alleviate the pressure of your tongue diving in and out of me. Panting hard now. Still composing myself from you catching me and playfully dragging me down the bed my breathing is labored and increasing " I I can't take any more ow sir.." I whimper in a half protest as you say we should go shopping for the perfect outfit to lure " in mr " ladies man".
 
I caught your ankle and hauled you down the bed giggling and squealing, when my tongue delved between the soft wet lips of your slit and the tip of my nose rubbed on your clit your squeals turned to long moans and your hips bucked and squirmed, your breathing was laboured as my tongue turned your legs to jelly and you murmured sorrowfully that you were so sore and sensitive that you couldn't take any more.
"I'm sorry too honey but I tend to have that effect on women"Grinning as I dodge the pillow you swing at my head.
"I tell you what though the shops are open soon so let's have breakfast then hit the shops for something to stop Mr "PLAYBOY" Jonathan Arkwright in his tracks."
Your eyes light up at the thought of more shopping for what has to be sexy clothes and lingerie.
An hour later we have showered (separately, in order to not get distracted) breakfasted and dressed and on our way to the classiest store in town. once inside I find the floor manageress and tell her to fit you out with the sexiest dresses and lingerie they have then to call me so that I can approve them.
"You go and browse sweetheart, don't worry about the price tags they'll all be on expenses and remember tasteful and classy but above all man bait."
I give your cute ass a slap to send you on your way to browse the rails and guess you'll be at least two or three hours before I am needed again. I make my way to the electrical technical department and discuss with the head technician what I require and he assures me that it will be ready the next day.
On returning to the ladies wear department I find you surrounded by piles of clothes and you with a bemused look on your face being unable to decide what to choose. Chuckling, I discard several items as either too slutty or not revealing enough and ask you to model the remainder for me , partly as an excuse to see you half naked and also assess just how far you are prepared to go.
the first item is one that I would have chosen for you to wear on an informal date. A sexy looking yellow sundress that promised to show off your figure but made clear the length and shape of your legs and thighs.
The second was a glorious see through robe that covered everything but hid nothing.
I spluttered as I saw you saunter into view wearing this , making sure I got a good view of everything
"That's a definite yes but that's for you and I alone"

the third was a short black and white number ideally suited for showing your assets on the dance floor and I nodded approvingly.

the fourth was a short mid thigh length red dress that no man would be able to resist getting off you. Again I nodded my approval.


Next came the underwear the first of which you demonstrated to me how erotic it was matching white bra and panties which you teasingly pulled to one side showing me just how wet you were. This was followed in quick succession by first a white lacy thong then a red open crotch lacy thong. I gulped at both of these and added them to the growing pile of clothes and lingerie.
For the next hour I sat spell bound as you treated me to an array of sexy lingerie including some unmentionable poses which would have better used in the bedroom.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Md1c2c13f33249c612077c9bdbdaa31cdo0&pid=15.1 BLACK LINGERIE

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Me39a8c9954dfb79597a055924fe6b3f3H0&pid=15.1 WHITE LACE CROTCHLESS PANTIES

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M315fc6efdef6bf64444ff5804a9abe94H0&pid=15.1 BLACK CROTCHLESS PANTIES

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mafd76280dd10027dff3713901aa0ed44o0&pid=15.1 BLACK CUPLESS BRA

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M6d83e75ddfc4c12eec67b3db6a6b9bfao0&pid=15.1 PINK & BLACK CUPLESS PUSH UP BRA

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M9b17795a444b2e1381ba99e60bb260a2o0&pid=15.1 OFF THE SHOULDER RED DRESS

I approved them all as I wanted to get you back into bed as quickly as I could to relieve the raging hard on I had, but first I needed something really special for you for when you first met our target, something that would make his mouth water and pursue you. I wandered among the rails searching for I didn't know what until I saw it hanging enticingly.
A vision in pink satin that would show your enticing curves but not to the extent that it could be interpreted as a come on even though it was for that purpose.
"We'll take that as well" I informed the beaming department manager who hadn't sold as much in the previous week.
On the way home I told you in no uncertain terms what this task would mean and asked "Listen Ashley this is gonna be hard for you in every possible way, I don't expect you to accomplish your mission in just a couple of days, you'll need to date the little twat and tease him until he can't keep his grubby paws off you,so if you want to pull out now is the time to say so. I'll give you until morning to decide , in the meantime where's that see through robe we bought? "
Smiling broadly as you fished it out and disappeared into the bathroom.
 
Last edited:
I get the see through robe and out it on even "closed" you can see all your interns assets. My nipples rock hard on my perky breasts from knowing you can see them and my bald oussy still glistening abit from showing off to you. I saunter slowly to you and in a teasing playful voice I sayv" how do I look sir?"
 
As you walk slowly towards me the robe hides nothing your nipples are hard dark points pressing against the sheer fabric and I can even make out the curve of your breasts and the glistening wetness between your legs.

" how do I look sir?"

I laugh at your question and take your hand pulling you on top of me so we are moulded together your skin is hot and we both begin panting as the movements begin with us grinding our bodies against each other.

"I think my intern is a little transparent tonight " I laugh and bite on your soft neck as if a vampire and my hands begin to bunch your robe around your waist.
 
I begin to hump your lap. Quivering every so often as I do. By my movements you can tell I must have freshly shaven my pussy making it super sensitive. My bubbly playful personality coming out as I gasp and squeal a bit as your hands glide over me. Looking down at your hard cock I joke " mm sir does your secretary /assistant get a "raise" now for all my good work with our company's "enemies" sir?"
 
Bunching the transparent robe up around your waist leaves your thighs and pussy open to inspection by my eager fingers and it seems to trigger you into giggles and squeals of delight as I caress your bald sensitive mound which I can tell by your reaction is freshly shaved and very sensitive, when I place the palm of one hand over your clit and rub the hard sex button gently in tiny circles your head rocks back and you close your eyes and begin humping on my lap.
My frees hand cups a lusciously soft but firm tit through the sheer material , your nipple hard and proud in my fingertips as I teasingly kiss your upturned neck, I smile and laugh out loud when you ask if you get a raise for all your work.
"My girl you have a nerve, you ALWAYS get a raise out of me without asking, you'll get more than one if you're a good girl and keep doing what you're doing "
Knowing that it was going to be a long and hopefully hard night. A few minutes later you are on your back with your legs wrapped tightly round my waist, my cock pumping into you furiously. The night passed in a continuous blur of tits and pussy, filling each available hole in turn as we sated ourselves with the other's body.
I woke feeling stiff in every joint after the wild night and found you lying naked beside me fast asleep with a smug grin on your face with your thumb in your mouth.
"HARRUMPH, TYPICAL,,,,,, SLEEPING LIKE A BABY" I muttered good humouredly
"Just for that you can make breakfast AFTER we have said Good Morning "
Then snuggling up to you spooning behind you and slipping my morning woody in the place it loved to call home.
 
Last edited:
I awake with a small whimper as I initially felt your hard on but thought it was against me, only to find out, as I arched my back you were inside me. An unexpected yet nice surprise. So after a GOOD morning wake up call I arose and began to make you a breakfast. I bring you the breakfast wearing only heels an open pink blouse. Playing your " sectetary " part I say playfully breakfast is served sir snd I had all your calls held as you see your cell phone nestled In between my perky firm 34C breasts. "Next course of business sir. Who is against us now ?"
 
i smirked to myself as you woke whimpering with my cock firmly wedged inside you and grinned even more when you arched your back to stretch and discovered that this was going to be a 'good morning'. My arms went around you and clasped both of your perky aroused tits in my hands and began moving inside you, my cock thick and hard just as I knew you liked it. Far too quickly it was over but I could tell that you were satisfied for now at least.
I dozed , listening to you humming to yourself as you made breakfast, then I sat bolt upright as you brought my breakfast wearing nothing but a pink blouse left open and my cell phone wedged between your tits and a pair of heels , you reminded me of a nightclub cigarette girl.
"I had all your calls held. "Next course of business sir. Who is against us now ?"
I had to admire the way you mixed business with pleasure in such a delightful way, it made what I had to say next that much more difficult.
"As I have already told you our next target is Desmond Arkwright through his son Johnathan, to do that I'm afraid that I am going to ask you to sleep with him and fuck him as though you are madly in love with him, are you ok with that ? If not, we'll have to think of something else "
Now pulling you down beside me and slipping your pink blouse off.
"Keep your heels on honey you know how they turn me on" Kissing each hard nipple in turn.
 
Last edited:
With a pouty look I say " I'll let him feel me up but don't wanna fuck him. I want option number two sir". With that, still horny I slide down your body and begin to circle your tongue with my mouth. You say the other option is a bit more risky as it involves getting information on GHost Inc. The ones that don't mess around you say. With no trouble u take your cock all the way into my mouth. Without gagging several times. Showing you I agree with the second plan by my actions on your cock. Showing my nymph side.
 
There is an obvious reluctance on your part to allow Johnathan Arkwright to fuck you, the reason for that I could only guess at but part of me wanted it to be because you wanted to save yourself for me alone, after all you had resisted the temptation of Branson and I knew that could be very difficult for a young woman like you with a sex drive that turned somersaults at the sight of a hard dick.
My assumptions were all but confirmed when your soft enticing body slithered down mine and you took me deep into your mouth deep throating my swollen rod with no sign of gagging just the sensation of your hot mouth eating my cock and balls. I lay back totally relaxed, my fingers casually twirling stray red locks of your hair as your head bobbed energetically on my shaft. Just a couple of minutes later you lay next to me pressed up close with your face splattered with my cum dripping down your chin and you giggling as you carefully dabbed at the creamy goo with your fingers and alternately licked them clean or fed them to me.

"Baby, that was real good but I want you to understand that Desmond Johnathan and Ghost Inc. are all linked in some way, the only way that stands any possibility of you getting any evidence is through pillow talk so that means you have to get in J's bed and if you do that he'll want to fuck you. I understand if you don't want do that. We'll have to scrap the whole plan unless you think you can sucker him into giving you information with that gorgeous tempting body."

Pulling you even closer so our bodies were only separated by a fine sheen of sweat, your nipples like pink pearls digging into my chest and our lips meeting in a deep open mouthed, searing, tongue searching kiss.

"One more thing Ashley, you'll be meeting them both tonight at a gala evening at the Mayor's home so you have to look your best , I suggest you get my cum out of your hair as well. I have to collect some things you'll need so you have all day to pamper yourself, go to the best salon in town get a hairdo, nails, massage, whatever you want. I'll be back by three o' clock and take you through everything ok darling?"

It was only after I spoke that I realised that I had used the 'D' word, but it was too late now and I hoped that you hadn't noticed.
 
Last edited:
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/b...1760397eca214503beo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300


I choose a purple strapless evening type gown with a thigh high slit dark brown thigh highs and 3" strappy lavender heels. As I make my way in and have a glass of champagne, the "target", identified by a picture approaches and begins to compliment my attire and asks if he can buy me a drink. He has as arrogant tone to him yet he tries to hide it. I have to put up with his Lewd drunken remarks as we stand by a wall semi blocked by some plants as I'm trying to get in good graces with him. I have to put up with it. I feel his hand on my leg then gasp as I feel a hand dart inside my dress and begin tugging at my lacy black thong. I feel it begin to give way as he continues to tug at it. Trying to tear it off seemingly.
 
Last edited:
Johnathan Arkwright and his father Desmond Arkwright were two of a kind except that Desmond was a homosexual whereas Johnathan was a sexual predator. He was blessed with good looks and a glib but sometimes lewd tongue and used both to draw women to him like moths to a flame and very often they were severely burnt when he tired of their performance in bed, tossed out onto the street , often in the middle of the night.
That day Desmond called Johnathan into his study.

"Jonathan my boy, you are aware that we are attending a function at the Mayor's home tonight, well, I have a job for you, one that you will no doubt enjoy. Also at the function will be that Doomee fellow along with his intern by the name of Ashley. He has been a thorn in my side for years so I want you to seduce his intern and get some dirt on him that I can use."

Johnathan's ears pricked up as his father gave him his blessing to seduce and even fuck some young intern, right up his street.

"Sure thing Dad, can I bring her home? I might as well make a night of it."

Desmond nodded his agreement.

Later that evening Johnathan waited with bated breath for his first glimpse of his intended bed partner for the night. Johnathan knew Roger Doomee by sight so when he arrived with the girl in the strapless purple evening gown he sucked in his breath, yes he wanted her in his bed tonight. He would delight in having her on her knees begging him to take her and take her he would.
As he watched, Ashley detached herself from her escort and began mingling with the other guests slowly moving in his direction. Johnathan stood partially concealed behind some palms and when Ashley passed close by he took her arm and in his most charming voice he said,

"I just had to speak to the most beautiful woman here, that dress is most assuredly your colour"

Then he continued to introduce himself looking into Ashley's eyes seeing her interest and the hidden sensuality that lay there.

"I see your glass is empty, allow me to get you another............. WAITER, CHAMPAGNE FOR THE LADY."

When the champagne arrived Johnathan slipped an arm around Ashley's slim wast and guided her into an alcove hidden by the tall palms where he placed one hand on her sleek round rear and the other into the top of her thigh slit on the dress. Not feeling any resistance to his exploration he became bolder and even more self assured and his hand slid between Ashley's long legs. His eyes widened as he felt the soft , smooth silkiness of her creamy thighs above her thigh high nylon he began poking and prodding then tugging at her tiny lace thong , but it defeated his attempts to move it enough to touch her bare pussy and he became increasingly agitated, muttering and cursing in frustration. He was almost at the point where he was ready to rip her thong to shreds in order to gain access to her mound and finger her hot pussy when it gave way slightly enabling him to slip his fingers under the lace and feel her soft pink slit. Johnathan tightened his grip on the delicate but strong lace and ripped it from her snapping the waistband, pulling it from under her dress he held it up in triumph then let it drop to the floor. He let his wet tongue lap greedily at Ashley's exposed cleavage , saliva sliding down the deep valley between her breasts. Pumping his fingers in and out in a fast jerking motion he proposed,

"Just because I called you a lady you don't have to behave like one with me, in fact I would welcome it if you didn't, how about we go somewhere quiet and see just how naughty you can be?"

Johnathan murmured softly and darkly into her ear as his free hand slid up her body to cup a breast that fitted perfectly in his hand then not so gently dragged her through a concealed door in the alcove.

"Now my beauty we can get down to business"

He growled ominously, pulling Ashley to him.
 
Last edited:
Eyes wide as saucers not expecting my panties to be ripped off or left on the floor. Playing dumb I say " wha.. What business. My heart racing not knowing how to read him, which I was usually good at, he seemed charming. But the panties being ripped off showed he had a bad boy persona as well. My breasts heaved under the strapless dress as I awaited his next move.
 
"Come on Ashley switch the damn thing on"

I mutter to myself knowing that the transmitter in the ring I had given you earlier along with the camera in your purse were working perfectly having had them tested thoroughly at the electrical department I purchased them from. I had watched Ashley flirting with Arkwright JNR. but having been distracted for a moment I had lost them. Scanning the room there was no sign of them but they couldn't have left as I would have seen them so there must be another door. Making my way to where I had last seen them I found the half hidden door and your torn panties, fearing the worst I silently slipped through the door and my heart sank at the sight that greeted me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Johnathan Arkwright's blood was pumping and he could think of nothing but the red haired beauty he had cornered. He had been so sure that she would fall under his spell and willingly open her legs for him but it hadn't worked out that way, she was openly denying him his right to her, for that she would have to pay. His arm circled her slim waist while his other hand kept fingering her moist opening, she wasn't wet and ready for him yet but he could bide his time he would maker her want him even if he had to beat her into submission or perhaps he could bribe her. All these thoughts raced through his mind and then he realised that she worked for DOOMEE, what if he gave her some information she could pass on to him in return for a hour of her pussy? He had lots of information he could give her none of which on its own was of any use. First though he needed to make her understand that he was in control here.

"Get on the pool table and lift yer fuckin 'dress up"

He snarled at her dragging her by her hair to the pool table in the middle of the room. Once she had climbed up onto the table and lifted her dress as ordered he snarled menacingly.

"On yer back and spread yer arms and legs"

Again she did as she was bid all the fight seemingly gone from her. He found some cloth and bound her wrists to two corner pockets and her ankles to the two centre pockets her knees bent but her legs spread wide showing her moist pink pussy. When she was in position he pulled down the top of her strapless dress freeing her tits.

"Perfect, absofucki'nlutely perfect"

He crowed as he walked round the table chalking a cue and letting one hand trail up her nylon clad legs and over her heaving stomach to her trembling tits. Placing a coloured ball between her legs level with her knees he spotted the cue ball and bent over the table his eyes flicking between the coloured ball and Ashley's gaping pussy, taking aim he belted the cue ball against the coloured ball which shot off towards Ashley's pussy but was off target and struck her upper thigh, making her gasp with pain.

"Poor shot that, I'll have to try again , if I can get the ball in your cunt I reckon you'll be ready for me."

He bent over again lining up his shot and let fly, there was a satisfying click as the two balls collided and the coloured ball flew straight to Ashley's gaping pink hole but rebounded off her juicy moist lips.

"You're hitting it too hard."

The voice repeated "Too hard you're hitting it too hard."


Johnathan jerked round, pissed at being disturbed but not fazed at being caught.

"AAhh Mr Doomee, your intern and I are just having a little fun, she wagered me her pussy for some information that I couldn't get the ball in her cunt in three shots."

I didn't believe him for one moment and was tempted to slap him down like the arrogant prick he was but he mentioned giving some information if he lost the bet so I decided to make sure he lost.

"Right, I see, but you're hitting your shot far too hard, here let me show you.""

I took the cue from his hand before he could protest and placed the two balls in position. Looking up the table I could see Ashley mouthing "NO"

Before taking my shot I check the bindings on your wrists and ankles turning on the transmitter in your ring as I do.

"Just keep still , it'll be okay."

Murmuring quietly in your ear on pretence of giving you a leering kiss. Then taking my position, bending over the table to take my shot and strike the cue ball gently, watching it as it rolls towards the coloured ball, striking it perfectly then the coloured ball rolls slowly, OH SO SLOWLY, towards your gaping moist pink hole. Nearer and nearer it rolls until it comes to a stop nestled neatly between the darker pink lips of your pussy.

"There you are Arkwright, that's how it's done, your turn I believe. "

Smiling in triumph and handing the cue to Johnathan.

He smirks and bends over the table muttering.

"Be ready to have your tight little cunt torn apart."

While he is setting up the cue ball I retrieve the coloured ball from your pussy and lick my fingers and rub some chalk on the coloured ball before placing it in position. Johnathan takes aim and strikes the cue ball at a perfect pace and sends the coloured ball spinning towards your now wet hole. Seemingly for no reason, the ball jumps slightly and veers off target coming to rest beside the upper thighs of your long legs.

"OH, HARD LUCK ARKWRIGHT. I believe you have some confidential information for my pretty little intern"

Grinning as he slams the cue down in frustration.

I'll leave you together as I'm sure you wouldn't want me to hear what you have to say

Untying you and whispering,

"I'll be able to hear every word but make sure he gets some compensation from you, a blow job should be enough"

I leave you with him, smiling grimly, waiting outside for you to compensate him.
 
Last edited:
In his arrogance hi was upset about not only losing the " wager" but also being talked to like he as a second class player in the high stakes of business information. I am about to get off the table when he stops me and pushes me back into my back. As he does he begins to give me company information and as he dimoes he jams two fingers inside of me and finger fucks me at a furious pace. He snickers as my tall frame bucks on the table then moments later he brings me to orgasm.

Not wanting to let him know out true plans. When he is done I skink off the table, crawl to him and yank down his dress pants and begin to stroke him. Telling him I needed to " thank him" for the information share.
 
Waiting just outside in the alcove I adjust my earpiece so I can hear what is being said in the pool room. At first all all I can hear are small moans and soft squelching noises and from my past experiences with you I guess that Johnathan has something inside you and is fucking your pussy, probably with his fingers as you were so adamant that you wouldn't let him have you fully.
As I listen Johnathan begins to boast to you how he and his father, Desmond, are planning to get rid of me as they consider me a threat to their lavish lifestyle. He doesn't go into details but enough to put me on my guard, then he mentions that they have connections with GHOST INC. our deadly rivals. This was the sort of stuff I needed but I needed proof, just then I heard you gasp and whine loudly and knew that he had made you cum.
I was about to leave when I heard the sound of his zipper coming down and you wheedling to him about 'thanking him for sharing privileged information'. What followed made me smile even though I was wracked with jealousy as I imagined you on your knees with his cock in your pretty mouth. Johnathan's gasps and panting breath painted the picture for me, I guessed that once you got to work on him he wouldn't last more than a couple of minutes.
Sure enough less than two minutes later I heard Johnathan gasp out,

"FUCK YESS BABY,I,,,I.. I'M CUMMING"

I muttered to my self "Make sure he invites you home honey, there must be papers confirming what he told you"

A few minutes later you came out into the alcove with strands of his cum in your hair but you were grinning like a cat with cream (Which you had).
I went to kiss you but the odour of his cum on you changed my mind and I gave you a peck on the cheek instead.
 
I wink at you and show you papers I took from his small briefcase that he left unattended as he washed my sex off his fingers before heading to the party. " Ghost Inc. Looks to be bigger than first thought of sir and something just seems off Bout them, who's really behind them we need to figure it out. I tell you I stole a business card with an address in it from him. I could akways go undercover for more info sir. What do you say?" I awaited your response trying to show I am willing to do whatever in appreciation of you for taking me from intern to one of your right hand people in your corporation.
 
Taking the papers from you I scan through them quickly and it is clear that Ghost Inc. is behind an aggressive takeover of our company with the backing of someone at the top ,but who? The fact that Desmond Arkwright was involved was undeniable, his name appearing several times in the papers praising him for his work behind the scenes but he wasn't the brains, he didn't have the grasp of business for that also he didn't have the clout to change things , but it was a start.
"Ashley baby, you are a treasure, with this we can begin to cut the head off the weed that is trying to strangle us." My praise for your bravery and dedication went far beyond what I would normally give an employee and I compounded that when I said.
"Let's get you home and in the shower to get rid of that stinking cum then I'll give you a proper THANK YOU."
Giving your firm round ass a sharp slap.
Half an hour later we are back at my apartment and I am standing behind you with my arms round you and cupping your firm perky tits and nibbling on your milky white shoulders murmuring quietly.
"Shower first honey then to bed, not that we're going to get much sleep"
Then one hand slowly pulls the zipper down on the back of your dress.
 
Last edited:
OOC. Edit last post so we are home already or should I just start from next day. I edit then I'll edit this post.
 
I get in the showers and am semi shocked when you don't join me. I finish in shower dry excess water from my hair and face and wrap the towel around me looking in the semi fogged up mirror for a moment. I wipe some of the condensation off mirror to see you stand behind me.
 
Back
Top