Beach Bum

We head out to one of the clubs and I choose the backless summer dress and 2" white heels. As we are there, you are talking to an old friend and I head up to the bar area for some more drinks. As I do two guys approach complimenting my dress for the bold choice, seeing it's backless so probably no bra, and ask how I am doing. I look back at you as one of them lightly touches my bare back to see if you are getting jealous. What I am unaware of is his buddy on my other side trying to slip his hand into back of dress and around a side to get to my breasts underneath.
 
While Vince was talking to his buddy Kimberly went to the bar for more drinks and immediately two guys he didn't know moved in on her one on each side.

"Hi babe, nice dress, how you doin'?"

One guy ran his hand down her bare back lightly stroking her smooth flawless skin, Kimberly looked back at Vince who was deep in conversation with his buddy and not taking any notice of her. The other guy was bolder and had in the side of her dress and inching his way towards her naked tits under the dress. As they chatted her up they slowly manoeuvered her round the end of the bar and out of sight of the rest of the bar including Vince.

"How about a kiss babe, seein' as you're here all alone,
we just wanna be friendly.
"

one of them chuckled and pulled Kimberly close grinding his hips into her groin. He puckered his lips and lewdly poked his tongue out. As he ground his hips against her the other had succeeded in getting his hands inside Kimberly's dress and was mauling her tits, pushing them together and playing with her nipples.
Before Kimberly could make a sound her mouth was covered with a wet slobbering kiss and she was lifted on to the edge of the bar and her dress was slid up her bare thighs and a hand was making its way between her legs towards her pussy.

"Reckon she's wet?" laughed one of them.

If not she soon will be once she gets my cock inside her." Laughed the other one.

Kimberly's legs were forced apart and the crotch of her panties were pulled aside, her pink slit now clearly visible and three large fingers were pushed inside her and began pumping. the spaghetti straps of her dress were pulled off her shoulders and the top part of her dress slid down to her waist leaving her perfect pair of tits exposed.

Kimberly was forced onto her back and greedy wet mouths fastened onto her erect hard nipples and she felt the fingers in her pussy replaced by a large thick meaty cock that zipped in and out of her like a jackhammer until it exploded inside her with stream after stream of hot cream.

"Hey you done fucking this broad? It's my turn."

Kimberley's head was pulled back so it hung over the edge of the bar and a thick meaty cock was forced down her throat almost choking her. At the same time her legs were lifted up and a hot wet tongue licked along her wet dripping slit, moving sensuous from the bottom to the top and circling around her aching sensitive clit.

Her arms were held above her head pushing her firm tits up and out. They used her remorselessly giving her no time to draw breath, but they grew bolder thinking that Kimberly was alone, they slid her along the bar until she was in full view of the whole club.

"Reckon you'd enjoy having everyone seeing what a hot horny slit you are."

They laughed and spread her out in a star ready for a hard fucking.

"NO she won't, LET HER GO OR I'LL CUT YER FUCKIN' COCKS OFF."

Vince stood there with a huge Bowie knife in his hand his face like thunder and backed up by six or seven of his beach buddies.

"Kimberly, get dressed and get a cab home, you don't wanna see this"
 
Last edited:
Just before I was slid into main view you and your beach guys came to my rescue. I retrieved my dress and rushed out. About an hour later you came " home" well my place. I stood there in tiny pink stain shorts and matching camisole top hands on hips. You could tell I was upset with you for ignoring me and letting that bar incident take place. You were not sure to blame me or ask for forgiveness knowing since you didn't really work I was more or less your "meal ticket". Part of me ticked off but the other part knowing your cute and good in bed seemingly ready to forgive if I get a half way decent apology.
 
Vince finally went home after he and his pals had given the two guys who had fucked Kimberly were given a good kicking. They had a good laugh when they found out that one of the guys had literally pissed himself when Vince showed him the Bowie Knife when in reality it was made out of cardboard and silver paper.

Kimberly looked dead sexy when Vince arrived home,l she was wearing tiny pink satin shorts and a matching camisole top, her hands on hips. Vince knew that he was going to have to grovel an apology if he was to get any pussy time that night.

"I'm sorry babe, I shoulda been lookin' out for ya in that bar , it's got a reputation for that sort of thing, but Stu' was explaining a sweet deal he had to bring in some cash. an' you looked so fuckin' gorgeous I would probably have hit on ya meself if I weren't yer boyfriend."

Vince wasn't very good with words and making apologies wasn't in his nature so that would have to do. He moved closer to Kimberly and hopefully began circling his finger round her nipple through the camisole top, She took a deep breath and Vince felt her nipple hardening so he caught it between thumb and forefinger, rolling it like a pea in his fingers.

"Am I forgiven babe? I'll make it up to ya all night if ya like."

He wheedled and slipped his arm round her waist and pulled her close so his cock was in the vee of her satin shorts and he began rotating his hips against her. Kimberly's breaths were coming in short gasps now so he raised her arms and lifted the camisole over her head and she was topless, her breasts heaving as he began licking and sucking an engorged nipple,

"Here or the bedroom honey?"

His mumbled question vibrating Kimberly's tender sensitive nipple.
 
I push your head away and say "not yet Vince I am seriously ticked about you leaving me alone like that" i grab my camisole top from the floor and walk away if though you pour on the "apologies". About an hour later you were sitting in the living room watching ESPN sports drowning your apparent apology attempt inna beer bottle when I stroll in saying " I thought about it your forgiven" as I say that I stand about 10 feet away wearing hunter green 3" strappy heels and the following number....



http://m.milanoo.com/Womens-Green-T...-Out-Strappy-Sexy-Teddy-Lingerie-p675085.html
 
Last edited:
Vince thought that he was back in Kimberly's good books as he dropped her camisole to the floor and she was gasping as he sucked on her excited engorged nipples but it seemed he was wrong and she was just teasing him out of revenge.

' not yet Vince I am seriously ticked about you leaving me alone like that" '

She pushed him away and disappeared into the bedroom, Vince tried to follow but Kimberly had locked the door behind her. Sulkily Vince turned on ESPN ports and opened a can to take his mind off Kimberly and his raging hard on.
An hour and three cans of Budweiser later Vince heard the bedroom door open and Kimberly's voice,

' I thought about it your forgiven. '

Vince sat bolt upright and saw Kimberly just a few feet away posing seductively in 3" strappy heels and a hunter green sexy teddy.

"WOW, I must be dreamin' or you're fuckin' havin' me on"

Vince choked, then jumped to his feet and grabbed Kimberly's hand and dragged her giggling, into the bedroom.

"I'm gonna make it up to ya right now baby, let me help you outta that, you're overdressed."

He chortled, unable to believe his luck. He got busy undoing the thin belt just under her tits and slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled the top down so her tits jutted out provocatively tipped with hard, dark pink nipples the size of juicy strawberries. The bottom part followed and Vince held her hips and walked her backwards to the bed. Laughing they fell on the bed with Vince on top struggling to get his hard on out of his pants and trying to push Kimberly's legs further apart.

"If you had any plans on going out tonight babe, you'd better forget them right now"

Vince had managed to get his raging hard on out of his pants and it was lying along Kimberly's stomach, his balls rubbing on her clit. Vince lifted himself up and the head of his cock slipped along her pink wet slit and stood poised and rampant at her entrance.

"'ERE WE GO, 'ERE WE GO"

He sang out as he buried it to the hilt in one thrust.
 
I wrap my long legs around you using them as leverage and flip you onto your back. With you still buried inside my pussy, I slowly rock my hips back and forth in a gentle rolling motion enjoying you "squirming" a bit as you somehow seem to grow even harder. "You can be sweet when you wanna be Vince why not all the time ?" I ask with a sarcastic grin. As you think over your answer. Not sure to show a sweet side so, yet again, I forgive you or a mix of sweet and your mostly selfish chauvinistic side.
 
As Vince pounded Kimberly's sweet young innocent pussy he felt so powerful, Kimberly was his alone. Okay she could be a bit of a slut at times if he didn't keep a tight rein on her but overall it was him she wanted and they both knew it. Suddenly, somehow she flipped him over and was on top, riding him rolling her hips over his cock as if her life depended on it, her long, soft, strong thighs gripped him as did her cunt muscles that sheathed his cock.

' You can be sweet when you wanna be Vince why not all the time ? '

Vince grunted in reply, he couldn't speak as Kimberly leaned forward her tits smothering his mouth and a hard crinkled rubbery nipple pressed between his lips.

"UNH, URRGHH, HMMMPH!"

Was all he could reply, the vibrations went from her tits down to her undulating pussy and she tightened her muscles even more on his shaft as it slid back and forth between her thighs. The superior look on her face dissipated the feeling of power he'd had and he knew he couldn't live without her. He'd let her fuck whoever she liked just so long as she always came back to him.

"Alright you win, I'll be good to ya, fuck anybody but I wanna be the guy who wakes up with ya in the morning, that suit ya?"

Then he exploded inside her and felt her shudder and her juices cascaded over his cock and dripped from her slick wet hole.
 
Last edited:
You're still rock hard so I decide to have more fun. Flipping you into your back I tell you "I just want you even though your a pig and an ass a lot" as I say that I rock my hips not only back and forth but gyrate them side to side as I ride you as well. Every time you try to buck me off for control , I dig my 40" legs that are on either side of you deeper into the mattress for leverage. I change my gyrations from fast to slow , like a hand job? Only with my pussy.
 
Kimberly felt so good to Vince as she climaxed and soaked his cock with her warm sticky juice. Although he got the feeling that she hadn't finished with him yet,

' I just want you even though your a pig and an ass a lot '

He wasn't quite sure what she meant but she was still here, still straddling him and fucking herself on his rod. Shit!! If this was how she forgave him he ought to rile her more often.

"You're right honey I deserve all the punishment you can think of but can you go a little faster and get me deeper"

Vince held her waist and bounced her up and down on his cock, loving the way her glorious tits bounced and swayed and her back arched as she came again and again, swamping his own climax , sweeping it away as she collapsed on top of him, her skin shiny with sweat.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven for being a pig and an asshole? You could add on stupid as well."

They both laughed as he rolled Kimberly on to her back,

"Now I'm forgiven I can fuck you with a clear conscience, babe"
 
Feeling playful I say "gotta catch me first you have 2 minutes" with that, in just my " birthday suit I jump off and head out of the room. Even though the apartment is decent size it is just that. So giggling I try to avoid you, my long legs giving me an advantage. About 1 minute in I think I'm home free, when after a lunge from you I spin away but spin a bit out of control and end up bent over the dining room table.
 
Kimberly teased Vince into chasing her round the apartment her tits bobbing and swaying and her ass round and lush. She giggled as Vince almost caught her and she wriggled free but then she miscalculated and finished up face down on the edge of the dining table. Vince immediately took advantage and grabbed ass cheeks and split them with his cock lubing her dark crinkly rosebud. He slid his cock into her tight lubed hole and pounded her, tits rubbing on the smooth polished table and heating her nipples into hard pointed teats.

"You're a fuckin' tease Kim, but you're an even better shag."

Kimberly clung to the table as his meaty cannon fired his hot sticky cum into her with Kimberly begging for more.

"So you want more do you babe?"
Vince grunted in Kimberly's ear, grinding his hips against her ass and then lifting her up and still buried deep inside her he carried her to bed and fucked her ass as she crouched on all fours.
 
Last edited:
My long frame took the length of the bed as I simply nodded at your "want more" question as you continue to pound me, hands in my petite hips. Head down,ass up allows you to hit incredibly deep, making me wince and squeal a bit as I feel you squeeze harder with your grip to keep me in place. Soon my sounds change to panting and moans as your male chauvinistic side takes control abdvyou really go to town showing me what kind of "man" you are as your speed increases.
 
Last edited:
Vince panted hard, the sweat pouring off him and he boned Kimberly harder than he had ever done before. His cock was going like a chainsaw inside her hot tight hole and she clung to him urging him on, her hips bucking and slapping against him, whimpering and moaning her need for him to REALLY fuck her.She was no longer the sweet innocent but a screaming wanton slut.
"So this is how you like uh? Fast, hard and deep. You're gonna get it like this every time from now on, no more gentle vanilla stuff we're gonna find lots of different ways to get you off."
Kimberly's back arched like a bow and gushed her cream over his iron hard cock, a couple of deep thrusts later he spunked his own jizz inside her, filling her to overflowing.
"That's it babe we're both fucked now."
He lay sprawled over her glistening sweaty body.
 
The next day after I get off work you suggest the two if us head to the old lighthouse that still works but is isolated and the caretaker of it is off for the week.

I select the following outfit

http://www.stylishwife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Super-Hot-Beach-Outfits-For-20160371.jpg

with some 3" tan wedge sandals and we head to the top to, as you say "admire the view. Once there you playfully tug the off the shoulder top down a bit which traps my arms at my side. Then as we are standing near the edge you turn me to look out over the sea and dive a hand down the front part of my outfit bottoms. "What are you doing" I say teasingly as you say this lighthouse is isolated no one around as we can see a few people on the beach late night but they are some distance away.
 
Last edited:
Next day when Kimberly returned from work he persuaded her to go to the old lighthouse and enjoy the 'view'. She changed into a very cute blue and white outfit with a very short skirt that showed off her long shapely legs and thighs topped off with large brimmed straw hat.
As they climbed the stairs to the top Vince followed her getting a great view of her ass and tiny thong. He smiled secretively and snapped some revealing upskirt shots on his phone without her knowledge.
When they reached the top Kimberly stood facing the rail admiring the view. Vince was also admiring the view but an entirely different one from Kimberly. He stood close behind her and pulled her top off her shoulders and trapped her arms. Nuzzling the back of her neck his hand delved into the front of her skirt and gently rubbed her bald pussy, round and round up and down, teasing her sex until she became soft and wet.
"What are you doing?" She asked already breathing heavily. He turned her round to face him
"Don't worry about the people on the beach they can't see anything. How about we do a naughty photo shoot just for us? When I say 'NAUGHTY I mean very naughty"
Running a thick stiff finger along her slick pink slit. He put his other hand behind her thigh and llfted her leg parallel with the handrail.
Vince stepped back to admire his handiwork, her skirt was almost around her waist and her damp thong was clearly visible defining her puffy camel toe.

He snapped her pose and chuckled.

"Great shot baby just keep following instructions"
 
Last edited:
Floppy tan sun hat on, the strapless mid drift baring top still rapping my arms at the side and now one leg up on the hand rail. Hard to keep balance but my super long legs helped since I couldn't really use arms. "Are we done" I snarled back playfully wanting to adjust my awkward stance. Even though I was certain no one down on the beach could make us out, the thought of being in public in "sexy" poses. Was kind of hot in a taboo sense.
 
Vince took several shots from different angles, gurgling and chortling as he looked at each one showing some of the more risque pics to Kimberly, telling her how sexy and horny she looked.
"Ya look dead sexy babe but you ain't showing a lot, I reckon a bit of tit will spice it up a bit."

He pulled her elasticated top down so her tits were peeking over the top and he pinched her nipples until they stiffened into hard peaks of need and Kimberly started to bite her lip.

"OH FUCK YEAH, THAT'S FUCKIN' PERFECT BABE, YOU REALLY LOOK AS THOUGH YA GAGGING FOR SOME COCK, LET'S JUICE YA UP A BIT MORE."

Vince pulled Kimberly's soaked thong off and spread her legs wide telling her to push her tits out and lick her lips.
Won't be too long babe then once I've set the phone up I can record you getting shagged for real."
 
Still blushing a bit since I am in public, still feeling playful though a I grab my breasts squeezing them together which is easy with as perky as they are. I shiver a bit as my tight ass hangs just slightly over the rail and when it contacts the metal rail in the cool night air, it causes me to jump a bit before settling back for more shots for you. Clad in the sun hat, wedge sandals, and my little skirt in as top has been pulled down to expose my chest. Again I hear distant voices on beach below, but think we are safe from view due to the distance and the main lights on the deck not being on at the lighthouse.
 
Kimberly looked so goddamned sexy with her tits pressed together and her legs spread wide as she sat on the railing, her straw hat at a rakish angle giving her a school girlish look but her smouldering eyes and pouting lips told another story. She wanted,,,,, needed to be fucked, here and now.

Vince set up his 'phone on a ledge checking to make sure it would capture all the action.

"You ready for the wildest fuck ever babe, there's folk not more than a hundred feet away but even if you scream blue murder they won't have a clue that you're being shagged just above their heads"

Vince moved in close between Kimberly's wide spread legs and grinning he slapped his cock side to side on her inner thighs starting just above her knees and inching closer and closer to her pulsing wet hole until Kimberly was on the verge of begging him to fuck her.
 
I gasp a bit as you say there are people below. I Persian and see then a distance away and I hope you're right that they won't notice anything I feel you prodding me which is pretty much driving me crazy causing me to early organ just from the anticipation of it all. "Please take me now before they notice us" I pretty much beg you as I pant more as the "tension" builds. I grip the rail harder as I feel you slip inside me. My eyes grow wide as you feel extra hard right now!
In blush a bit being this exposed in public, but you distract me from the people in the beach below by your hands roaming my body and you sliding into me inch by slow inch. With my 40" super long legs I'm able to more or less stand as you take my pussy from behind since it places it at the perfect height for you.
 
MsDollie at the lighthouse

Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you two.
 
Last edited:
Vince's hands hold Kimberly's slim waist as she shakes her cute round ass at him, her eyes silently pleading with him to fuck her, before he can do any more the anticipation proves too much for her and she cums with him hardly touching her, her juices run in rivulets down the inside of her thighs and collect on the angry looking red tip of his cock.

"Hey steady on babe wait for Vinny." He laughed and Kimberly pleaded with him again,
" Please take me now before they notice u."

"Notice me? Don't worry honey it's YOU they'll be looking at"

Kimberly's exquisite cunt is at the perfect height thanks to her long shapely legs that she has spread wide in invitation, slowly still teasing her and increasing the suspense he slips inside her wet slippery hole feeling it suck on him as he pushes deeper clamping on his shaft as begins to ease in and out, his hands roaming over her body, hips, thighs belly and then splitting between her clit and her tits. He felt her back arch pushing her ass towards him and her tits pressing into his hand.

"NOW BABY, NOW, CUM FOR ME NOW"

He couldn't keep his voice down and bellowed it out as Kimberly screamed out.

"YESS, YESSS, OH FUCK YESSS"

The torrent of juices and spunk ran quickly down Kimberly's legs and onto the floor then dripped over the edge of the walkway to the ground below.
 
Forgetting where I am and not paying attention if any were still below or how vosevto lighthouse they were, I let my body instincts take over and scream out "yes!" multiple times as wave after wave of orgasm rock my body. Not sure whether it is the public risk of being caught or seen, or just the position I was in but they seemed quite intense. Just then my eyes grow wide as I notice...
 
Vince put every effort into fucking Kimberly and grunted with satisfaction when she screamed at the top of her voice when he emptied his copious spunk into her as she shuddered and rode orgasm after orgasm not caring if she attracted attention or not. Keeping his cock buried to the hilt inside her he saw that Kimberly had also noticed the guy down on the beach with a camera and a telescopic lens which had recorded everything.

"I bet he's got some great shots honey, I wonder if he'll let us have a copy,I'm pretty sure he would if you let him have some close-ups."

He said that not meaning for Kimberly to do any more than pose for him but he knew in his heart the guy would more than likely want more than a few poses
 
Last edited:
Back
Top