I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love older men in their 30's, 40' s Maybe 50's I just think they have slot to teach a girl especially. A girl like me that only had sex one time and don't have enough experience

Hi Justine42D I tried answering your PM, but I got an error message. Anyway here's my response. "Hello there Justine42D, I'd love to have the opportunity to teach and guide you down the path to pleasure!"

I've always fantasized about a dirty old man fucking my face in front of my wife, and then taking her in front of me... both of us submitting to him, our daddy.

thank you

Thanks to the young ladies that post here. As an older guy it is nice to think that younger gals could still find me appealing. When I look in the mirror I wonder where the grey hair and laugh lines have come from and they cause me to feel less attractive. It is your comments that give me hope!!

Hugs

Last edited:
Hello everyone :)

and a very firm little smack on the asses of you delicious young ladies here :)

Hope everyone is doing well today

I must admit i too have the older man bug. Lost my virginity at 18 to a 39 year old and have never looked back, never slept with anyone under 35 and my oldest is 63...

To be honest the concept of sleeping with someone my age would now be wierd to me

Nice..once you have had a taste for it...it is hard to go back to the same age frame :)

Hi all!

been away for far too long because of school. On break right now but am working on some papers that have to be done soon.

it doesn't help that I've been sick lately. it started a few weeks ago - - it seems this stupid cough wont go away! It seems that I've been using Vicks every night for weeks! it wouldn't be so bad but I don't have anyone to help with my back - - times like this I wish I had a daddy to take care of me and snuggle.

Can't wait for summer! I really need warm weather now. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi all!

been away for far too long because of school. On break right now but am working on some papers that have to be done soon.

it doesn't help that I've been sick lately. it started a few weeks ago - - it seems this stupid cough wont go away! It seems that I've been using Vicks every night for weeks! it wouldn't be so bad but I don't have anyone to help with my back - - times like this I wish I had a daddy to take care of me and snuggle.

Can't wait for summer! I really need warm weather now. :)

Hope everyone is doing well!
sorry to hear about your health! hope you feel much better very soon :)

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

I like older men and my Daddy likes young eighteen year old girls like me.

When Mom is working, he takes pictures of me taking off my clothes, then we get into bed.

After we are finished, he gives me $100

Sometimes I make $300 or $400 a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsk - you are a naughty girl NELDA.

But wel-cum to the thread and enjoy.

There are other threads (mine included) where such ideas may be shared.

BrettJ in Canada

It might be a bit weird as I am likely several years older than you. But wel-cum once again.

BrettJ in Canada

I like older men and my Daddy likes young eighteen year old girls like me.

When Mom is working, he takes pictures of me taking off my clothes, then we get into bed.

After we are finished, he gives me $100

Sometimes I make $300 or $400 a week.

Your Daddy and I have much in common, with one difference, I have never had to pay to go to bed. In fact they always ask, when we can do it again for free;)

Last edited by a moderator:
52 and the only thing that has changed is I have a lot more stuff that has been paid off. No gray hair yet:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back