I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The love of my whole life is 27 years younger than me.

We love each other so much, I love to go on Lit Format, but meeting wise she is the only one for me.
Hope you all OK with me sharing that, great thread, thanks xx
 
So - I'm guessing 48 counts as older....but I'm a believer that you're only as old as the one you feel.

:D
 
There is something so very sexy about anticipating the experience an older man has, the things he will be able to share and teach. Yes, I'd say I appreciate them.
 
I am an older gentleman and just joined Lit and am waiting for my first story to be accepted. I will make it a point to write a story or two about the young lady/older gentleman.

Hi there WylieB, nice to see ya around. Love having another older gentleman to add to this awesome list of hot ones. Would love to read it when it's posted....


Happy New Year everyone Stay safe!
 
There is something so very sexy about anticipating the experience an older man has, the things he will be able to share and teach. Yes, I'd say I appreciate them.

Smile, there is also something very sexy about a younger lady who wants to learn and hear about the older mans experiences. I just adore sharing
 
Glad to hear you are all well.
Eric, well done on being so daring!! I will let you into a secret, posting naughty pictures of yourself is terribly addictive, you get good feedback and just go further and further...
 
Glad to hear you are all well.
Eric, well done on being so daring!! I will let you into a secret, posting naughty pictures of yourself is terribly addictive, you get good feedback and just go further and further...

Oh Daisy, giggle, I dont think I will need much encouragement then , I already have a large collection of self taken pics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top