Here is your Front Door

twelveoone

ground zero
you may want to check out #1, that looks popular, it also looks like prose

http://www.literotica.com/top/top-rated-erotic-poetry/alltime/?page=1

anyway it does look a damn sight better than last year, no wonder the anon is pissed at me, somehow I managed to do this in my absence

I took the hit, so you guys can line up and kiss my ass

I mean that in such a loving and lovable way

let's see in one week, 3 times a member of a clique and popular, not to mention a couple of other things

God, I'm Good

now why did the banana cross the road?

by Anonymous03/10/11
heh

un dookie? dooty free poetry zone over there-------->

by Anonymous03/08/11
and so it goes....

those 2 heathen bitches in the Poetry forum always whining about 'anonymous" but where is there judgmental attitude when "anonymous" leaves a GOOD comment? ABSENT, like their brains...and yes, I am referring to that sorry excuse for a moderator they have now.

I liked your poem, assign me annonymous, too

yeh, that looks like some really good comments, there are more

I guess H means Helped Along, after 6 long years...

I wonder why annaswirls, fridayam disappeared, better poets than your pals.

Now boys &/or girls, last year I stepped into a crossfire, praised someone that took issue (your poem sucked) with one of your alts, so you fired first. And I had a holy war declared against me. And I whipped your asses, with one eye. I got two now.
here is your poem, that my favourite asshole...liked

Sleeping Beauty
bySapphos Sister©

Will you still be here tomorrow,
Lying snugly by my side,
Or was our love a coat to borrow,
A room to rent, a taxi ride?

In your giving of such rapture
Did you give yourself to me,
Or is your love too fleet for capture
By one who craves its constancy?

Will the daybreak gild our faces
In it golden, glowing tint,
Or will these be love's only traces:
That scent of sex, this pillow-print?

As I ride each blissful coming,
Will I arch against your jaws,
Or lie alone, two fingers strumming,
Pretending that my hand is yours?

it's not bad, i didn't vote yet, would you care to reappear and talk about it
it doesn't seem to be breaking new ground though, does it?

and why this gets hit before it was even read and then in May
by Anonymous05/16/12

I will post as an anonymous because you love it so much. you are anonymouse amongst other sarcastic and pathetic pseudonyms. Your poetry is often brilliant but more oft than naught it is aimed at nameless people whom you believe are the horrible anon yet you post anon comments under your fake names all the time. There was a time I respected you, now you just make me sort of ill. The forum has improved since you've been gone. Adios, comotose

jerk, I post under the number

Sapphos Sister, WilliamButlerYeats, etc. etc. they strikes me as a little grandiose.

The tone of these looks familiar, the half cocked accusations, where did I see something similar? last year?

you guys are really doing a great service, i'm just not sure what it is, would you care to explain, since i have reason to believe at least one of you is back there as an editor

Now isn't it time to get rid of this Anonymous Crap, comments, voting, it is easy enough to to get a bunch of multiple alts, after all one woman some years ago had something like 20 voting. My guess over in the Authors, some have even more.

kiss,kiss, i'm back
will you still love me tomorrow?
'cause she's got a ticket to ride

^ i like it

^ i like it
go vote for it, leave your name, let them know you love it.

But, now boys this type of comment does not belong here, are you going to do the right thing and get rid of it "I liked your poem" and prefaced by "2 heathen bitches", blah, blah, why are they heathens BTW, the same reason I'm an infidel?
You got two weeks, other wise I start leaving comments and scores, take out your fucking Hs like you bud took out mine.
as
XdOu™ why don't you send them a PM?

by Anonymous03/08/11
and so it goes....

those 2 heathen bitches in the Poetry forum always whining about 'anonymous" but where is there judgmental attitude when "anonymous" leaves a GOOD comment? ABSENT, like their brains...and yes, I am referring to that sorry excuse for a moderator they have now.

as I'm looking at your Sleeping Beauty, I have a couple of questions.
3,000 years of western culture, and you are tapping two fingers?

could Holland-Dozier-Holland have done better?

I know Sara Teasdale could.

I read all you had to say about the enlightenment, now why don't you enlighten me about just what makes this so special that it hits the toplist after 6 years

anon friends?

by Anonymous03/10/11
heh

un dookie? dooty free poetry zone over there-------->

by Anonymous03/08/11
and so it goes....

yeh, that looks like some really good comments, there are more

I guess H means Helped Along, after 6 long years...

I wonder why annaswirls, fridayam disappeared, better poets than your pals.

Now boys &/or girls, last year I stepped into a crossfire, praised someone that took issue (your poem sucked) with one of your alts, so you fired first. And I had a holy war declared against me. And I whipped your asses, with one eye. I got two now.
here is your poem, that my favourite asshole...liked

Sleeping Beauty
bySapphos Sister©

Will you still be here tomorrow,
Lying snugly by my side,
Or was our love a coat to borrow,
A room to rent, a taxi ride?

In your giving of such rapture
Did you give yourself to me,
Or is your love too fleet for capture
By one who craves its constancy?

As I ride each blissful coming,
Will I arch against your jaws,
Or lie alone, two fingers strumming,
Pretending that my hand is yours?

it's not bad, i didn't vote yet, would you care to reappear and talk about it
it doesn't seem to be breaking new ground though, does it?

and why this gets hit before it was even read and then in May
by Anonymous05/16/12

Now isn't it time to get rid of this Anonymous Crap, comments, voting, it is easy enough to to get a bunch of multiple alts, after all one woman some years ago had something like 20 voting. My guess over in the Authors, some have even more.

me/constancy?
coming/strumming not bad fem.rhyme
jaws/yars
In it golden, glowing tint, kind of makes me squint
shame boys, i must be missing the logic of this, who was that anon.(s) asshole, that marched through in march of last year, hit a bunch, not just mine, and flitter, flutters over to this

how about it XdOu™ what score should i give this, and why? 'cause right now H is making me think heave.

really use of rhyme here does what it should, i'm not going to touch it, does it belong on the H-list, who is to say, would have been nice to see a bit more comments, except for the asshole one.
I do get pissed when the system gets gamed, if here, not the worst case scenario.
I get even more pissed when some takes out something solely because someone wrote it, it's happened plenty of times, to me in particular. Hence my annoyance at the term "popular"
is helpful in letting me know that someone whose poems I like (e.g., greenmountaineer, Desejo, Tess, Champ, Angie, demure, etc.) or someone whose poems I find interesting (you, Senna Jawa, jthserra's various personae)
this shit i can live with, with the same understanding...
and it puts me in rather rarefied company
yeh, interesting a much better term than popular
so much for influence Jackson

I was seriously baited last year by two, who once said two, then only one poem i wrote was worth consideration. then none. on that one, they never even left a comment.

I could argue that this was the most effective poem written last year, so effective it was shot coming out of the starting gate and revisited, after i was gone for seven months. leads a new meaning to memorable.

http://www.literotica.com/p/joke

it has always been too goddam easy to game the system here, pro and con,
my H's meant something to me, I suspect some of them were real, judging by comments.
that takes from me
that also takes from the commenters

get rid of that lame ass system, gong show mentality,

really use of rhyme here does what it should, i'm not going to touch it, does it belong on the H-list, who is to say, would have been nice to see a bit more comments, except for the asshole one.
I do get pissed when the system gets gamed, if here, not the worst case scenario.
I get even more pissed when some takes out something solely because someone wrote it, it's happened plenty of times, to me in particular. Hence my annoyance at the term "popular"

this shit i can live with, with the same understanding...
and it puts me in rather rarefied company
yeh, interesting a much better term than popular
so much for influence Jackson

I was seriously baited last year by two, who once said two, then only one poem i wrote was worth consideration. then none. on that one, they never even left a comment.

I could argue that this was the most effective poem written last year, so effective it was shot coming out of the starting gate and revisited, after i was gone for seven months. leads a new meaning to memorable.

http://www.literotica.com/p/joke

it has always been too goddam easy to game the system here, pro and con,
my H's meant something to me, I suspect some of them were real, judging by comments.
that takes from me
that also takes from the commenters

get rid of that lame ass system, gong show mentality,

1201 - I have one major thing I worry about in life, which is that I will continue to do something that gets me nowhere without realizing I am doing it. So please understand that I am responding to this because it really pains me when I see someone else doing something akin to that.

You have been raging about H, E, anon. We hear you (well, at least I do). But stop and ask yourself if this is getting you anywhere. You are tearing yourself up over the fact that one of your poems was not as appreciated as you think it should have been - SEVEN MONTHS ago. Sure it infuriates you, but the fact is - there is no way of knowing why your poem didn't score as you would have liked it to. Just as, I might point out, poets that you and I may think are awful would be outraged that we did not rave about their poems. You need to just let that go and move on. You are letting it get to you, and nothing is worth that torment. Nothing. Especially when chances are that Anon probably knows jack about poetry. Let that roll right off you like water, my friend.

Your points about voting, anons etc have merit - but there has to be a better way of expressing that and asking for change than coming back to incidents that happened months ago that most people don't even understand.

Find a better way that involves more people. Start a survey about voting among lit users or something. Demand the three reviews before you vote thing. Point out that it's too easy to form anons and it shouldn't be allowed. Whatever it takes, but really...just let it go.

You have a lot to offer this site, but you are your own achilles heel sometimes. Think about what your objective is and then ask yourself if what you are about to write really is the best way of accomplishing it. Otherwise, you risk being lumped into the Tazz factor e.g.: WTF is he saying?

1201 - I have one major thing I worry about in life, which is that I will continue to do something that gets me nowhere without realizing I am doing it. So please understand that I am responding to this because it really pains me when I see someone else doing something akin to that.

You have been raging about H, E, anon. We hear you (well, at least I do). But stop and ask yourself if this is getting you anywhere. You are tearing yourself up over the fact that one of your poems was not as appreciated as you think it should have been - SEVEN MONTHS ago. Sure it infuriates you, but the fact is - there is no way of knowing why your poem didn't score as you would have liked it to. Just as, I might point out, poets that you and I may think are awful would be outraged that we did not rave about their poems. You need to just let that go and move on. You are letting it get to you, and nothing is worth that torment. Nothing. Especially when chances are that Anon probably knows jack about poetry. Let that roll right off you like water, my friend.

Your points about voting, anons etc have merit - but there has to be a better way of expressing that and asking for change than coming back to incidents that happened months ago that most people don't even understand.

Find a better way that involves more people. Start a survey about voting among lit users or something. Demand the three reviews before you vote thing. Point out that it's too easy to form anons and it shouldn't be allowed. Whatever it takes, but really...just let it go.

You have a lot to offer this site, but you are your own achilles heel sometimes. Think about what your objective is and then ask yourself if what you are about to write really is the best way of accomplishing it. Otherwise, you risk being lumped into the Tazz factor e.g.: WTF is he saying?
no. i had about seven H's, some one is pissed that i hit a list (as per usual with me), some one is pissed i came back. i was baited, and some times you get more than you asked for.
'sides it's inspiration for me.
achilles heel?
i was Hector's stunt double.
'sides i did let it go, i baited back, they must have left, i'm not touching sappo's top list wonders

Back