Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning smart and sassy sis! I'm doing ok--missing Daddy. (hugging you back tight and returning your kiss) :cattail:

*caresses sis, rubbing my hands up and down her back...sucks on her bottom lip as i deepen our kiss*...i know, honey...i miss him too...*pats her butt and then pinches it*...

*caresses sis, rubbing my hands up and down her back...sucks on her bottom lip as i deepen our kiss*...i know, honey...i miss him too...*pats her butt and then pinches it*...

Kissing your warm lips and sliding my tongue out to sneak a taste. My hands roam your back as i inhale your scent. My rear arches back to your touch.

*ponders*........the possibilities........*feels* a familiar swelling........:devil:

Kissing your warm lips and sliding my tongue out to sneak a taste. My hands roam your back as i inhale your scent. My rear arches back to your touch.

*my fingers press into you ripe ass cheeks, kneading them as i suck your tongue between my lips and flick it with my own...i release your tongue and lick down your jaw, neck, and then plant a soft wet kiss at the top of your breast*...mmmmmmm sis, you taste delicious...

on a side note: i did not use up all the new batteries last night, i got an 8 pack just in case though...

We went out last night for a dew drinks and ran into a couple of his friends. I felt uncomfortable and aroused at the same time, not exactly sure why. I'm sure he's told them how he's fucking a young girl, in fact that was probably why we went there. . . so he could show me off, so his buddies could see where he's putting it whenever he wants :devil:

Needless to say we were both fired up and ready when we got back to his place.

You know, no matter how old they are, men are still like little boys with that little boy mentality of "look what I have". Am I right or am I wrong? :eek:

We went out last night for a dew drinks and ran into a couple of his friends. I felt uncomfortable and aroused at the same time, not exactly sure why. I'm sure he's told them how he's fucking a young girl, in fact that was probably why we went there. . . so he could show me off, so his buddies could see where he's putting it whenever he wants :devil:

You know, no matter how old they are, men are still like little boys with that little boy mentality of "look what I have". Am I right or am I wrong? :eek:

Of course your right! But it works the same way in reverse. I have been showed off many times for my younger girlfriends. Asked to meet her somewhere that I know is going to be packed with her friends, knowing advance so I can throw on a nice shirt and pants, grab a wad of hundreds, and make sure I'm not wearing anything under my slacks so when she teases me, all of her friends can see my arousal!

Of course your right! But it works the same way in reverse. I have been showed off many times for my younger girlfriends. Asked to meet her somewhere that I know is going to be packed with her friends, knowing advance so I can throw on a nice shirt and pants, grab a wad of hundreds, and make sure I'm not wearing anything under my slacks so when she teases me, all of her friends can see my arousal!

Hmmm, now that sounds like fun. He went with me to a wedding over the weekend, it was the first time he had been around my friends.

Simply stated........You are so freaking right........spot on........:cool:

*my fingers press into you ripe ass cheeks, kneading them as i suck your tongue between my lips and flick it with my own...i release your tongue and lick down your jaw, neck, and then plant a soft wet kiss at the top of your breast*...mmmmmmm sis, you taste delicious...

on a side note: i did not use up all the new batteries last night, i got an 8 pack just in case though...

I moan as you lick your way to my breast. My fingers trace the top of your ass. I run a hand over their swell. My mouth works on your neck, finding sensitive spots. We are both breathing heavier. I begin to trace a path to your tummy. "the heat coming off you is fucking hot!" I lead you to the bed.

LOL, it's important to keep those stocked up! Did you cum hard?

I moan as you lick your way to my breast. My fingers trace the top of your ass. I run a hand over their swell. My mouth works on your neck, finding sensitive spots. We are both breathing heavier. I begin to trace a path to your tummy. "the heat coming off you is fucking hot!" I lead you to the bed.

LOL, it's important to keep those stocked up! Did you cum hard?

G.......*pulls* up a chair closer to the bed......*Leans* back......*unbuckles* belt......*exhales*........*waits*.........:devil:

Evening everyone. Isn't it topless titties Tuesday, or something?:eek:

Good evening Daddy M! Oh your right it is topless titties Tuesasdy I totally forgot . . . :D (promptly removing my top showing Daddy my tits) :devil: hehehehe

"Good evening everyone - still in time for the evening show???? Hi Daddy PA, Daddy G and Daddy M. Can I get you Daddies any.......refreshments? Nice to meet the new Daddies and baby girls" (Cuddles up to Mojo, kissing her neck and stroking her pretty titties....) "Looks like our sisters INL and Simone are at it again....think we can find a Daddy's lap to occupy while we watch?":devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back