Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
sassy_girl1963 said:
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with M's ex MG - that is just rotten! And that it is affecting the children too is horrible. I hope it all smooths out really soon for you all.

As far as what we are drinking........well I am afraid my choices are either water or milk.....I thought about stopping for some wine, but traffic was bad enough that I just wanted to be home so did not stop.

Thanks Sas, well..... the good thing is (I suppose) the children seem to be happy and carefree when they are with us (but very upset and stubborn when they are with her at the moment, and that's not good). Of course WE are to blame for that... go figure. I think children are like that; they tend to have their preferences too you know and at this moment they are happier when they are with us. It's M's ex that has problems but she (how do you say that) projects (?) that onto the children and now taking thém (!!) to psychologists insisting THEY can't handle the devorce and such. I think she is creating problems right there and the children are confused now. They think the whole problem is theirs, while the only one with the real problems is M's ex due to her personality. She's always been trouble. Oh well.... It's hard to make wise decisions concerning all this. We want to do what's best for the kids but she's sabotaging it and blaming us at the same time :(

Classic situation as I understand but still hard to deal with when it's all of a sudden your situation, I can tell you! We try to keep our heads up and spent an excellent time with the kids last weekend. So that was good.

Anyway..... milk or water eh? You should come over for a drink ;) We always have a large collection of wines ready for any occasion, though we don't drink every night. M has his beer (or two) every night and my favorite drink is Cointreau on the rocks. But I'm equally happy drinking fresh orange juice or any other fruit juice. I like the fruity sparkling white wines too but last night I only had coffee and a soft drink called Sisi No Bubbles ( :D ), a mango-flavoured drink. Yummie.

Cheers!

Scalywag said:
Sorry to hear about your troubles. :rose: I hope things get better for all of you soon.

I'm drinking grape flavored water tonight :rolleyes:

Thank you Scaly....

... and cheers! Can I interest you in a Cointreau with ice though? Verrry nice!

pleasteasme said:
;)

Want to tutor me in photoshop? :D

Good night quoll ~ thanks again!! :rose:
:eek: :eek: I don't know how to use photoshop, I did have it installed after a friend gave me a copy, but I lost it after my pc meltdown and haven't reinstalled it yet.I use Paintshop pro and a few other smaller programs. Best advice i can give is magic wand and cut and paste. :)
There is a thread in the visual artists corner.

quoll said:
:eek: :eek: I use Paintshop pro and a few other smaller programs. Best advice i can give is magic wand and cut and paste. :)
There is a thread in the visual artists corner.

Hi Quoll,

Sorry to barge in... I use Paint Shop Pro too but you seem to have figured out more of the possibilities than we have... :D

Did you use animation shop for making parts move in, for example, BobsGirl's Av's?

Greetz, M's Girl

EJFan said:
quoll.... you da man. i hope everyone is as happy as i am that you're around and willing to share! :)

always a great day when i get a :D from quoll.

Thanks EJ, your AVs have given me the most fun ya sicko, :D trouble is I should be starting the job my sister asked me to do about a month ago instead of fiddling around with your genitals. :devil:

M's girl said:
Hi Quoll,

Sorry to barge in... I use Paint Shop Pro too but you seem to have figured out more of the possibilities than we have... :D

Did you use animation shop for making parts move in, for example, BobsGirl's Av's?

Greetz, M's Girl
Hi M's girl, good to see you back, I hope things sort themselves out for you on the home front.

I used animation shop for the fish doll AV, but I used the contort feature in Photoimpact6 for the squishy boobies AV, the one I did in PSP was a bit weird.

Scalywag said:
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
a beautiful day for a neighbor
would you be mine?
could you be mine?

(not sure if those are the correct lyrics, but they work for me :rolleyes: )

Scaly, do you have spring yet? Is that what you're singing about? We have sun and temps in the upper sixties. About time!

bobsgirl said:
Scaly, do you have spring yet? Is that what you're singing about? We have sun and temps in the upper sixties. About time!

I just spent 19 days in the sunshine with temps in the mid 80s....I'm freezing!

Scalywag said:
would you be mine?
could you be mine?

... Won't you be my neighbor?

(You left it unfinished! :D )

quoll said:
trouble is I should be starting the job my sister asked me to do about a month ago instead of fiddling around with your genitals. :devil:
well... i understand procrastination as well as the next guy. i'm just happy to have them fiddled with quite frankly. :eek:

Scalywag said:
would you be mine?
could you be mine?

a beautiful day for a neighbor? does mrs. wag know about this? ;)

bobsgirl said:
Awww... Let me get you a quilt to wrap up in. :)

You're such a good friend! :D

btw: if you keep that AV up long enough you're going to have fabulous biceps!

i registered in a freeroll tourny for a cadillac escalade. not the best circumstance... qualifying will take beating out 3600 other players but we'll see.

keep your fingers crossed. i dont' want the vehicle though... i want the $30k. :)

EJFan said:
well... i understand procrastination as well as the next guy. i'm just happy to have them fiddled with quite frankly. :eek:

The thingie in your AV? I don't think they make bows small enough to fiddle with that, do they? ;)

I'm just glad quoll took time from fiddling with your genitals to fiddle with my tits. :D

GiveawayGirl said:
You're such a good friend! :D

btw: if you keep that AV up long enough you're going to have fabulous biceps!

We must...
We must...
We must improve our bust... :cool:

astroglide: if it's good enough for the jetsons' dog, it's good enough for your pussy.

EJFan said:
astroglide: if it's good enough for the jetsons' dog, it's good enough for your pussy.
Damn you, that nearly cost me a keyboard.

I would like to thank the posting community that posted today for the chuckles, laughs and smiles I've had reading over your submissions today...... :D

Miss Sassy Girl thanks you on a job well done......

mike rowe and sig hansen are the two coolest men currently walking the earth.

bobsgirl said:
That's nice! Mind if I ask who they are? ;)
doesn't your google work? :D

sig hansen is the captain of the northwestern... one of the crab-fishing boats on "deadliest catch." mike rowe narrates the series but he does a LOT of voiceover work and stars in "dirtiest jobs" as well. i know that sounds very strange but they just ooze "cool" from their pores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back