Big Breasts Lovers

TheProfessorX

The Cajun Lover
So I have decided, in the fashion of Lady Reiha's Asian Lovers thread, to start a thread where fellow Lit people can post pictures they locate of Big Breasts. They do not have to be your breasts (unless you want to), just pictures you see that you like. I of course will get the ball rolling.
P.S. Please be nice on this thread. This is for lovers not haters or fighters. Also, I do not care if the breasts are natural or surgically altered, I like large breasts regardless of their origins.

huge_natural_breasts_01.jpg
Horny_Spanish_fly_with_big_boobs_takes_a_big_cock.jpg

Last edited:
How about that relative rarity, the naturally large? A surgeon can put huge breasts on a thin man's back...

Patricia embedded herself in my dome when I was but a lad lookin' at me grampy's Playboys...and I've never forgotten her natural (bush) curvy ideal. But Playboy don't get with this shit no 'mo and that's what's sad. Definitely in this age of plastic fake bullshit, she's a watermark of natural beauty that you just can't fuck with. :D

farinelli_patricia008.jpg

patricia_farinelli_001.jpg

patty1.jpg

Some of the best sites with her primo shots won't let you hotlink them. Fuckers.

Truly, we could just end this fuckin' thread right here! :D

Last edited:
So I have decided, in the fashion of Lady Reiha's Asian Lovers thread, to start a thread where fellow Lit people can post pictures they locate of Big Breasts. They do not have to be your breasts (unless you want to), just pictures you see that you like. I of course will get the ball rolling.

huge_natural_breasts_01.jpg
Horny_Spanish_fly_with_big_boobs_takes_a_big_cock.jpg

Fake.

Fake.

Grotesque.

Fake.

Super-fake.

Back