Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, no. I’m not gonna click.

Nova is my barometer.

Not sure if I'm the wisest choice as a barometer (but :heart: you for saying so). In this case, however, you made a smart choice to do the opposite and not click. One cannot un-see what that was.

We need a new image. Something soft and lovely, and not... ~waves my hand at the other image~ ...that.

Pretty in Pink

Not sure if I'm the wisest choice as a barometer (but :heart: you for saying so). In this case, however, you made a smart choice to do the opposite and not click. One cannot un-see what that was.

We need a new image. Something soft and lovely, and not... ~waves my hand at the other image~ ...that.

Pretty in Pink

:D
That’s great. 💗

I don't know what to make of this short video clip. Ultimately I see all the risks that have not been mitigated and just think, uhuh, not me.

https://fede-andrea.tumblr.com/post/172235983143/potrebbe-essere-utile-per-allungarlo

Pretty in Pink

The music was great in Dreamliner's clip but holy cats. I couldn't make it to the end. Ugh.

Soft and lovely, pretty in pink? Ummm - that group stuff gives me the heebie jeebies. Overload. Although I did like the surroundings. So often these pictures are in dark, dank cement, moldy basements. I love the couch! :rolleyes:

Maybe this?

Here kitty kitty

The music was great in Dreamliner's clip but holy cats. I couldn't make it to the end. Ugh.

Soft and lovely, pretty in pink? Ummm - that group stuff gives me the heebie jeebies. Overload. Although I did like the surroundings. So often these pictures are in dark, dank cement, moldy basements. I love the couch! :rolleyes:

Maybe this?

Here kitty kitty

HMMMMMMMMM...

index.php

Soft and lovely, pretty in pink? Ummm - that group stuff gives me the heebie jeebies. Overload.
We all have our own likes/dislikes. At times, though, some overload can be exciting. Especially in pink.

Ahhhh, Pink. :heart:

Anyhoo...

Although I did like the surroundings. So often these pictures are in dark, dank cement, moldy basements. I love the couch! :rolleyes:

You were the one who wrote that post about wishing there were pics in not-a-dungeon settings! I thought to myself, "there have to be some", but they are not easy to come by (pun intended). However, I actually found a few that were not in the deep dark dungeon.

But only a few. Apparently, that dungeon scene is popular stuff. :rolleyes:

And all non-group images. No heebie jeebies. Most likely. As I said, everyone's got their own thing going on.

Upstairs

Outside

In the office

By the window

Last edited:
We all have our own likes/dislikes. At times, though, some overload can be exciting. Especially in pink.

Ahhhh, Pink. :heart:

Anyhoo...

You were the one who wrote that post about wishing there were pics in not-a-dungeon settings! I thought to myself, "there have to be some", but they are not easy to come by (pun intended). However, I actually found a few that were not in the deep dark dungeon.

But only a few. Apparently, that dungeon scene is popular stuff. :rolleyes:

And all non-group images. No heebie jeebies. Most likely. As I said, everyone's got their own thing going on.

Upstairs

Outside

In the office

By the window

Bolded part. Yeah - true. I think wearing a gas mask is hot but group activities scare me. Go figure.

I appreciate the non-dungeon images! :cattail:

ZuncYRT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back