Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-20-2018, 10:31 AM   #76
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleJack View Post
good question....do knights get to use their lance?
Knights do have a lance, but are normally chivalrous.
Where as lords usually run around after the serving wenches!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #77
OldUncleJack
Hers
 
OldUncleJack is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In her heart
Posts: 12,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Knights do have a lance, but are normally chivalrous.
Where as lords usually run around after the serving wenches!!!
ah well...Lord it is then!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #78
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleJack View Post
ah well...Lord it is then!!
Hail and well met my Lord, how fairs thee?
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #79
OldUncleJack
Hers
 
OldUncleJack is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In her heart
Posts: 12,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
Hail and well met my Lord, how fairs thee?
Forsooth..my sweet kitten hath appeared - I am good..how is my fair maiden?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #80
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleJack View Post
Forsooth..my sweet kitten hath appeared - I am good..how is my fair maiden?
I fair well my Lord, I am out taking the air. What brings thee abroad ?
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #81
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
Hail and well met my Lord, how fairs thee?
Ah the librarian at last.

Had some gray haired wizard in messing the place up.
Mumbling about it being found, hairy feel and Isuldurs bane!!!!

Made a foul mess of the scrolls and stunk of pipe smoke.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #82
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Ah the librarian at last.

Had some gray haired wizard in messing the place up.
Mumbling about it being found, hairy feel and Isuldurs bane!!!!

Made a foul mess of the scrolls and stunk of pipe smoke.
He is wise, he must have been in great hast and his need must have been of great import if that dread thing has been found
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:41 AM   #83
OldUncleJack
Hers
 
OldUncleJack is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In her heart
Posts: 12,199
I had the scrolls once...needed ointment to get rid of them....
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #84
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleJack View Post
I had the scrolls once...needed ointment to get rid of them....
well, that shatters the illusion!
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:43 AM   #85
OldUncleJack
Hers
 
OldUncleJack is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In her heart
Posts: 12,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
well, that shatters the illusion!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #86
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleJack View Post
I had the scrolls once...needed ointment to get rid of them....
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
well, that shatters the illusion!
Ah well.
I had a whole boromir and galadriel story.....
Nvm

Nice to see you both here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:46 AM   #87
OldUncleJack
Hers
 
OldUncleJack is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In her heart
Posts: 12,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Ah well.
I had a whole boromir and galadriel story.....
Nvm

Nice to see you both here.
you too PB....sorry if I broke the thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:46 AM   #88
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Ah well.
I had a whole boromir and galadriel story.....
Nvm

Nice to see you both here.
Don't let him spoil it our kid
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #89
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleJack View Post
you too PB....sorry if I broke the thread!
Lol nothing broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
Don't let him spoil it our kid
This thread is so I can be me and as silly as I want to be without ruining anybody else's fun.

If you two want peace and quite, remember to put a sock on the door handle.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 10:53 AM   #90
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Lol nothing broken.



This thread is so I can be me and as silly as I want to be without ruining anybody else's fun.

If you two want peace and quite, remember to put a sock on the door handle.
We'll be fine Honey don't take any notice
please carry on
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:01 AM   #91
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
We'll be fine Honey don't take any notice
please carry on
Well, when you've got the library organised, we need a map for Boromir as he is travelling to rivendell a council has been called.

Also lady Galadriel has asked if we could return the boats we borrowed, can you check the records as to where they are being stored!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:09 AM   #92
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Well, when you've got the library organised, we need a map for Boromir as he is travelling to rivendell a council has been called.

Also lady Galadriel has asked if we could return the boats we borrowed, can you check the records as to where they are being stored!
i will consult the sacred scrolls for the maps
i know nothing of any boats
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #93
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
i will consult the sacred scrolls for the maps
i know nothing of any boats
Ah bugger it, she'll have to use those fancy leaf shaped ones then.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #94
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Ah bugger it, she'll have to use those fancy leaf shaped ones then.
Well if she's got nowt else then she'll have too
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:18 AM   #95
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenorth View Post
Well if she's got nowt else then she'll have too
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:34 AM   #96
_valkyrie_
Grá Runda
 
_valkyrie_'s Avatar
 
_valkyrie_ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Beneath the waves.
Posts: 18,721
Greetings.

I come bearing a gift. I figured it'd be fitting, since I have more than enough at the Retreat. Where might I drop this?

__________________

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:36 AM   #97
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by _valkyrie_ View Post
Greetings.

I come bearing a gift. I figured it'd be fitting, since I have more than enough at the Retreat. Where might I drop this?


ooh bloody hell
a lass after me own heart
breakout the mugs
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:36 AM   #98
Pantyboy74
Literotica Guru
 
Pantyboy74's Avatar
 
Pantyboy74 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 10,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by _valkyrie_ View Post
Greetings.

I come bearing a gift. I figured it'd be fitting, since I have more than enough at the Retreat. Where might I drop this?

Ah welcome my Norse cousin from the North.

Mead. Place it next the head table in the banquet hall and tell us a tale of Valhalla!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:39 AM   #99
angelofthenorth
Literotica Guru
 
angelofthenorth's Avatar
 
angelofthenorth is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Ah welcome my Norse cousin from the North.

Mead. Place it next the head table in the banquet hall and tell us a tale of Valhalla!
Long live Eric Bloodaxe
__________________
In the absence of light darkness prevails
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #100
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 58,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Welcome to one and all to.....

Camisole Castle.

This castle is home to PB and the Knights of the Garter Belt.
We are on a quest for the Holy Flail.

All are welcome to visit and stay in one of the many rooms in the castle.
4 Rooms already exist.
Tinks Lamp room

The Lit Dungeon

Indies Closet

The Scriptorium (library)
The castle is also on the Lost Island of Lit with Sailors Cove nearby.

All who enter must be a Lord, Lady, Knight or Wench.

Other than that, No Rules, Free for all.
Hey. I missed this! Nice thread you got here dude!

Hope you are well.
__________________
New Story: Striptease
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.