This thread is going to the dogs...

My dog (a husky) likes to catch flies and bees and wasps. He his successful rather often and eats them all up. I an astounded that he does not get stung all the time. :eek:

I had forgotten about the bees... mine ate one once but it didn't turn out very well :( The sad part is that she stills likes to try to catch more :confused:
 
tumblr_oakm5qhRVw1vazbbro1_1280.jpg
 
This is my dog. She's in a purse/tote from her previous owner.

I use it to carry my computer and other stuff. I'm not really the kind of girl to carry my dog in a purse... I've never carried her in it.

When I got home from visiting Mr. c, I emptied the tote. She leapt in to the purse and is now sleeping in it. Something feels a little off.

2qSunHRm.jpg
 
My firedog is sad. She is in season. It's a shock . With entires of different sexes in the house we have to keep them separate, easy enough ( easier were I here alone I have to say ). I had to nip out to the garden centre where dogs are not allowed and I needed to push a trolley so did not want to use the dog strolled ( on yes. I have a dog stroller) so I put her in my yoga kit bag and she sat upright her little heAd out and her paw around my arm, nestled on my hip. No one even noticed til the til where everyone gushed at how sweet she was.

Cumference....this counts as good rule breaking right?

The rule I go by is: Anytime you get away with it is good rule breaking ;)
 
People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along?
Rodney Glen King (April 2, 1965 – June 17, 2012)

tumblr_nvtq94FDEH1qh66wqo8_540.png



tumblr_nvtq94FDEH1qh66wqo5_540.png


tumblr_nvtq94FDEH1qh66wqo10_1280.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top