The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

I have a brother who claimed that he was thinking about thinking about taking out the trash, so therefore he WAS doing something.

My mother was not impressed, she wanted the trash taken out, not thought about. :D
 
Glad to see things seem to be going well for you my friend. But remember all work and not play makes Jack a dull boy.;)


Stop by when you can and know you always have a home here.
 
Well it is another Friday. It is sunny, high 70s, clouds in the blue sky. Saw a squirrel earlier, so I guess Spring has sprung.

How goes the day for everyone else?
 
We are starting to warm up here and get semi normal spring mornings. 50, though it is overcast, so it easily could be warmer.
 
A high of a scorching 29F here in my White Mountains FD. But it is a bright sunny day with a strong March sun. The storm that hit Tuesday,here, kept going until Thursday night. Just finished digging out racking roof from more than 3ft of snow.
 
Oh man. You guy hammered. Can't remember the last time I saw that kind of snow. Has to have been 10 years or so when I was in ST Paul. We got hammered that year; between snow and the bridge collapse.
 
Twas another usual day. Sunny and quiet. No signs of animals or humans. Now it is time to turn on the lights and eat.

Think I will drive into town tomorrow make sure the world is still out there. :)


Oh, and I saw that bit about shoveling snow off the roof CG. I know it is important that the roof not collapse, but.... I don't think this qualifies as following orders. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Well you never can tell S F the world may have slipped away with out your notice.;)

I miss the girls and I know that they are doing there duty. I love teasing them and having them tease me.

Sounds like a quite and restful gay for you.
 
Well you never can tell S F the world may have slipped away with out your notice.;)

I miss the girls and I know that they are doing there duty. I love teasing them and having them tease me.

Sounds like a quite and restful gay for you.

I miss the girls too. But they are needed elsewhere than here.

I have had too many similar days. I am close to reaching the 'bored' stage and that just won't do. Hence the maybe trip to town. :)
 
The morning dawns bright and cold. The warmth of the March sun filtered through the windows of the Inn warming my spirit. My lips silently move as I offer a prayer and thought for G G and HSG.

A smile bows my lips at the thought of S F venturing out and into town. I hope she makes her trip to town.

Taking pen and paper in hand, I take to my old leather chair by the hearth, to answer and naught little post.


Morning to any who may about.

My eyes stray to the Inn's rafters and the little nymph who had made her home there and whisper, Cait.
 
Via NRRIN (US)
Communication Begins

Very brief update to friends on Lit and in the inn. Thanks for PMs & EMails and Lovingfingers for keeping us entertained. Re established contact with GG & her Gang (she had us worried a couple of times). They are due to be being pulled back soon ready for phase 2 to begin, CG will probably work out why, and we'll await further orders. Might be 'ordered' to take a fortnight RnR before we go back in.

Thank you all again for the EMails - they mean a lot to us.

Communication Ends
Via NRRIN (US)
 
Though going Au Natural is quite appealing S F I can see your point about needing to do the washing. There is something about clean clothes, the smell of them especially if they have been sun dried.

It is a shame you did not get to town.
 
Glad to hear that You and G G are OK. I hope you get you R&R I do believe you and GG both could use some down time. I hope my little story at least could entertain you, ;)
 
Back
Top