Let's talk about sex baby...

For me it is something that I want to do, but it has nothing really to do with me. I really want to watch somebody fuck my wife. I have had a threesome before, actually a few of them. I don't even have to join in, I think just watching it would be hot for me. I have never been the jealous type. The idea of her getting fucked by somebody is she's looking at me, so I'm able to see the pleasure on her face, is a pretty hot thought for me.

I kinda skimmed through, but I don't think anyone said this one. I like to be standing up, beside the bed or table or whatever. Woman is on her back, legs spread, near the edge of bed/table.

Why I like it? I can see everything. I can see my dick going into her pussy. Her tits bouncing around. and I can see her face. That's always good. It's kind of like cowgirl I guess, just 90 degrees different. and I'm in charge.

Threesome.
2 girls and me would be ideal, but I think i'd be willing to try me, another guy and a girl. There wouldn't be any contact between me and the other dude, but if there was a girl who I was really into who wanted two dicks at once, I'd consider being one of those dicks.

Mood and where we are always comes into play because we have a house full of kids.

Is it late at night, he rolled over and brushed against my naked tush and now he is hard? Then I am half asleep and we both just need to cum. Him behind, like the pics I posted is the quickest way. I can cum multiple times really quickly in that position.

Is it Sat morning, the door is locked and he wants to be more playful? Then it is me on top almost always. He says he likes it because he lasts longer that way, which he does and I like the tush play.

Is it a rare night time play time... when these happen there are almost always toys involved (him using them one me). The positions will vary from up against the wall (we have a big height difference so he holds me up, otherwise he would be fucking my belly button) to him hanging me off the bed but we usually finish in missionary, with his fingers that had been inside me, in my mouth while he hits it hard.

We are the same. We have done/ do anal but we both prefer his dick in my pussy and his finger in my tush.

SO many things that will never happen because he is not on board. FFM, MFM, tush play on him, oral for me, just to name a few.

No oral for you?!? :eek:

My yet to try is so vanilla ... :eek:

I want to give my woman an orgasm with my mouth and tongue. She gets them mostly on my cock, often enough on my fingers, but I want to be right in there with my face for her. Yeah I'm willing!

And ok guys if you did that to a gal when you were 18 and three months don't bother telling me :D

What about younger? :eek:

Without being too nosy, is there a reason she can't come that way? I've never dealt with that..tho I have helped multiple women have their very first orgasms by oral. That's not uncommon, but to not ever be able to I've never seen.

There are men who don't like giving. My own guy is included in that group.

Oh boy.

I actually dumped a girl once, because she didn't want to do oral. Give or receive.

Okay, there were other reasons too, but that was a big one. Sexual compatibility is important.

No oral for you?!? :eek:

Nope no oral for me. :eek:

There are men who don't like giving. My own guy is included in that group.

This

Oh boy.

I actually dumped a girl once, because she didn't want to do oral. Give or receive.

Okay, there were other reasons too, but that was a big one. Sexual compatibility is important.

He will use his fingers, just not his mouth. He has a big you know, so not using his mouth was never a big deal because I always came. It became a bigger deal the older I got but not enough to stray or anything.

This

He will use his fingers, just not his mouth. He has a big you know, so not using his mouth was never a big deal because I always came. It became a bigger deal the older I got but not enough to stray or anything.

Agreed. I miss it, but everything else is good so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. He keeps me satisfied in other ways.

This

:eek::eek: what the??? That seems just crazy! I don't know what to say about that!i have no doubt He is definitely missing out! That is one of the best parts!:devil:

Last edited:
Mood and where we are always comes into play because we have a house full of kids.

Is it late at night, he rolled over and brushed against my naked tush and now he is hard? Then I am half asleep and we both just need to cum. Him behind, like the pics I posted is the quickest way. I can cum multiple times really quickly in that position.

Is it Sat morning, the door is locked and he wants to be more playful? Then it is me on top almost always. He says he likes it because he lasts longer that way, which he does and I like the tush play.

Is it a rare night time play time... when these happen there are almost always toys involved (him using them one me). The positions will vary from up against the wall (we have a big height difference so he holds me up, otherwise he would be fucking my belly button) to him hanging me off the bed but we usually finish in missionary, with his fingers that had been inside me, in my mouth while he hits it hard.

We are the same. We have done/ do anal but we both prefer his dick in my pussy and his finger in my tush.

SO many things that will never happen because he is not on board. FFM, MFM, tush play on him, oral for me, just to name a few.

*spanks for slinger*
tumblr_o58dkcYiRx1rispuco1_540.jpg

I get it. Timing plays a big part, especially when there are others in the house. It seems as of late though, we only get together late at night in bed. The times outside of that are when things get a bit more non vanilla.

What about younger? :eek:

Without being too nosy, is there a reason she can't come that way? I've never dealt with that..tho I have helped multiple women have their very first orgasms by oral. That's not uncommon, but to not ever be able to I've never seen.

Not that she can't mate. She isn't keen to. I push it but just a little bit. Perhaps one day. And meanwhile, I am a very happy man with her, both quality and quantity when it comes to sex. Within what she's comfortable with. At one level I'm the same as her: no way to I want to blow in her mouth, and yet she pleasures me that way long and lusciously but not as the main course.

Look, part of this is I'm a different generation to most of you here!

Oooh...this thread is fuuuun ...

This is an erotic website, so let's get right into it. I'll ask a question or post a topic. We all have likes and dislikes, fantasies, techniques, etc etc.

Let's see how this goes.

We can start out with a simple one.

#1. What's your favorite position?

For me it is when she is lying face down on her stomach. Head turned to the side. I like the power of the position. Having my hands pressed down onto her to brace myself as I control the tempo is awesome. It also lets me easily lean forward to whisper in her ear just how good it feels.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far.
all time favourite...face down...ass up...does it every time. Frankly, sometimes I like it because I can avoid all the smooch lovey face contact. And other times I like it because I'm completely helpless.
Second all time favourite...cowgirl in a chair. He HAS to be sitting up...and I need to be able to touch the floor. Lots of control and kiss face stuff. Yum.

#2. What is something you have yet to try, but are willing to do?

being tied up...like really tied up. And ...ah...being completely out of control. :rolleyes:

this thread made me think of this...
and how much I like to do this to get him going...
tumblr_nmsamiX6P71tpeblqo1_500.jpg

For me it is something that I want to do, but it has nothing really to do with me. I really want to watch somebody fuck my wife. I have had a threesome before, actually a few of them. I don't even have to join in, I think just watching it would be hot for me. I have never been the jealous type. The idea of her getting fucked by somebody is she's looking at me, so I'm able to see the pleasure on her face, is a pretty hot thought for me.

Clowns, with me it's that I would very much like to fuck someone else's wife. With him preferably - in fact with him for sure. NO WAY is some dude gonna do that with my wife! So I ask myself why that discrepancy in my imaginings, and I do believe it's not because of jealousy or lack of confidence or any of those things: I do believe it's because I know for certain that she does not want someone else to fuck her with or without me, and therefore the thought of it as a pleasure for me is not a possibility.

There are two things I've never tried that I really want to.
#1. I want to try bondage. I want to be tied or handcuffed and blindfolded as well.
#2. I'd love to try a threesome with two men. They can just have contact with me, or we can have contact between us all - I don't care. Either way is appealing and hot to me.

Clowns, with me it's that I would very much like to fuck someone else's wife. With him preferably - in fact with him for sure. NO WAY is some dude gonna do that with my wife! So I ask myself why that discrepancy in my imaginings, and I do believe it's not because of jealousy or lack of confidence or any of those things: I do believe it's because I know for certain that she does not want someone else to fuck her with or without me, and therefore the thought of it as a pleasure for me is not a possibility.

We have read stories to each other when mutually masturbating to the fantasy. Not a cuckhold type, where I weep and beg for my balls back. This is more of i find great pleasure in watching my wife or any other woman have great pleasure. So her getting fucked hard by another man would be a different view point on it.

Oooh...this thread is fuuuun ...

being tied up...like really tied up. And ...ah...being completely out of control. :rolleyes:

glad you like it. I hope you keep participating in it

It seems a lot of favorites for both men and women is the ass up getting fucked hard. I can't argue it.

I have never tied anyone up nor been tied up completely. I mean I have had my wrists tied and I have tied a few wrists to bed posts before, but nothing more than that. I am so visual. If I were blindfolded I would lose my mind.

D(.)(.)

Woman is on her back, legs spread, near the edge of bed/table.

He can see everything. He can see his dick going into my pussy. Her tits bouncing around. and he can see my face. That's always good. The man's in charge.

Dolllie------------this is fun but any way is okay. Mostly any way they can hold my boobies at the same time.

We have read stories to each other when mutually masturbating to the fantasy. Not a cuckhold type, where I weep and beg for my balls back. This is more of i find great pleasure in watching my wife or any other woman have great pleasure. So her getting fucked hard by another man would be a different view point on it.

Grand to hear that your wife is in on this imagining. Not that I thought you would speak of it if she was not. That being the case, I see very clearly the huge attraction of the idea to you, who loves her and knows well how to take her to the stars yourself. I'm so tempted to say, "Go for it, pal!"

Not that she can't mate. She isn't keen to. I push it but just a little bit. Perhaps one day. And meanwhile, I am a very happy man with her, both quality and quantity when it comes to sex. Within what she's comfortable with. At one level I'm the same as her: no way to I want to blow in her mouth, and yet she pleasures me that way long and lusciously but not as the main course.

Look, part of this is I'm a different generation to most of you here!

I hope you didn't take offense to my question... I was just curious..

A mental block is impossible to get past if she doesn't wish it to happen.

That would be tough for me as there is nothing I enjoy more than tasting a woman and making her explode for me.. I CRAVE it..

This is not directed at you, but I have women friends that say that guys absolutely suck at licking. I 've seen posts on here that have confirmed that many times. So often I read or hear the stories where the guy just gets down there and sucks like he's trying to drain her all in the first 30 seconds..

A woman needs to be finessed.. especially if she has that block. Tease her about what you want to do all day. Have a nice dinner, or a drink... or just make out for an hour.. Give her a bath and shave her, make sure you do the non sexual little things that make her feel like she's wanted and desired. Slow dance with her..

Take her to bed... have candles only be the light in the room. Tell her to clear her mind and let you have your way.. and IMO one of the biggest things guys miss is a woman loves SLOW.

Kiss her entire body.. every inch.. Numerous times.. make her clit the very last thing you touch, skip her nipples but lick the undersides of them.. tease.. run your hands over her.. lick suck kiss..

A womans belly is IMO the most overlooked erogenous on her body... kiss it.. lick it.

Get down in between her legs after a good long while.. kiss and nibble the insides of her thighs.. onto her belly again... hell, go all over her body again. Then you can softly suck her outer pussy lips into your mouth... pull them away from her pussy with your lips.. lick suck.. her clit will harden and after a bit, will be ready to be stimulated.

SOFT licks and kisses... run your tongue up and down her slit and around her ass and back up.. a good place to lick is right under her clit where it's smooth and flat.. and women have a go to place on their clit when its time to cum.. find it.. tease her, watch her body.. typically a woman is writhing by now..

Once you've taunted teased and tantalized her.... find that spot on her clit and make the same motion with your tongue that makes her insane.. and don't stop till she calls the police.

I usually hate posts like this.. lol

^^^^^ OMG

guys... take notes.

print it out and paste it on the wall in the damn bedroom.

just DO IT

Last edited:
lol..

Once you master that.. then it's fingers and gspot orgasms.. then a multitude of ways to make her squirt.

then bondage, rope, spanking and flogging.... which lead to sub space.

There is so much to explore..

lol..

Once you master that.. then it's fingers and gspot orgasms.. then a multitude of ways to make her squirt.

then bondage, rope, spanking and flogging.... which lead to sub space.

There is so much to explore..

yes - OMG... sub space is even more heavenly than orgasm.
hard to explain.

Back