Access issues?

SimonDoom

Kink Lord
Anybody else having problems accessing the user home page/control panel? The new control panel is not loading for me. I get the message "loading" and nothing happens. I can access the old control panel.

Working fine for me in Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

My first suggestion would be to purge your cache, and then try again. If that doesn't work, try purging your cookies as well.

Working fine for me in Chrome, Firefox, and IE.

My first suggestion would be to purge your cache, and then try again. If that doesn't work, try purging your cookies as well.

Thanks. I tried it on my phone and desktop. Access is available on my phone now, but not my desktop. I get logged in but when I try to access the control page it just says "load" indefinitely. I've messaged Laurel and she's replied.

I haven't had a problem this morning. I've never had a problem that didn't go away after one or more reloads of the control panel.

EDIT: Just tried it on my Android phone. No problem. I didn't need to reload it, but I did repeatedly and it never stuck on "loading..."

Last edited:
My activity dashboard finally loaded. I hate it. Still can't edit Forum options. But hey, it costs nothing but aggravation.

I'm getting the same "loading..." issue with the control panel. Can't remember how to access the old version.

I'm getting the same "loading..." issue with the control panel. Can't remember how to access the old version.

on the bottom of the page there's a link for 'old control panel' click that and it should take you there.

I only use the old one anyway. Will until they phase it out. Judging by how things happen around here the old panel should be around for another few years.

I was okay my Saturday, then the new CP wouldn't load my Sunday.

All good now (my Monday morning). Something broken has been fixed, so that's good.

I fixed the problem by completely clearing out my browser cache and all cookies after exiting the Literotica website, then shutting down and restarting my computer. Everything worked then.

on the bottom of the page there's a link for 'old control panel' click that and it should take you there.

I only use the old one anyway. Will until they phase it out. Judging by how things happen around here the old panel should be around for another few years.

Thanks, but that isn't doing me any good, since the new CP isn't loading anything at all! I probably should have bookmarked it.

Thanks again, but still no luck. It takes me to the new one which still isn't loading. I'll have to try the clear-cache-and-restart trick, although that takes forever.

Give that a try. You'll probably save time in the long term.

Thanks again, but still no luck. It takes me to the new one which still isn't loading. I'll have to try the clear-cache-and-restart trick, although that takes forever.

All I have to do after it stops on "loading..." is his reload. Usually it only takes once. It has taken as many as five times. I use Firefox.

Walked the dog for fifty minutes and tried it again. Now it's working fine.

So that's the solution: take your dog for a walk. :D:D

I had a rather odd occurance. Mine quit working earlier, but when I went through the old link and it redirected to the new control panel, it loaded fine.

So, I opened a new tab, closed the first one, and tried to directly load the new control panel. Frozen on loading. New tab again, went through the old control panel, and it loaded right up without an issue.

Tried that several times, and it happened without fail.

Odd that it worked fine when being redirected, but not when accessed directly *shrug*

Then I tried the shift + reload method on the new CP, and it worked. Sometimes it takes two attempts, but it always seems to work.

Back