Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

It's a most enjoyable scenario you've sketched for both me and you, Len. It's nice to know that this photo could serve as such an inspiration to you.

Thanks.

Rose

Your body is an inspiration Rose..it is and would be my pleasure to bring it to life!

Rose,
Thank you for another entertaining coffee break reading through your latest posts! While YOUR tongue may be in your cheek, I'd love MY tongue somewhere further south.

and I promise not to choke...

OQ

I think I'm caught up on all my replies to everyone's comments on my thread. If I missed you please accept my apology since it was totally inadvertent.

Here are three more photos from the session which resulted in the three photos I've shared recently.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxa7nvvabv7bbui/July 2012, age 66 (3) - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rwfodwegq0noz1/July 2012, age 66 (4) - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7asi04p97wmdms7/July 2012, age 66 (5) - Copy.jpg

As always, I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks.

Rose

What do I think?
With each pic you are redefining sensuality! Instant hard on! Love the hanging tit shot! :kiss:'s :rose:'s

Women of all ages and body types can all be hot n sexy,( by the way you have a delicious looking body). I believe it is the sexual attitude of some women that they give out a sexy look because they will dress more daring,strut their walk, smile a lot and just play up their love for sex and not be intimidated, embarrassed or care what some prude might want to gossip about.
Allways the best way to get a guys attention is by showing more skin not how long your nails are and if the polish matches your toes or you hair color or makup. All the fashion nonsense is just to impress other women guys what skin. ;)
We agree. Besides: We don't mind nicely packed skin, preferrably in black lace.

I have been advised that my manners are wanting in that, having visited, enjoyed and taken sustenance from your posts and photos I failed to properly express my thanks, my appreciation and my arousal. Alas, it was the latter which took me from the laptop to satisfy the demand so generated.

Mea culpa.
Mea culpa.
Mea maxima culpa.

I shall not repeat such transgressions dear lady.

Choking simply will not do, kdb. It can't have my photos be a hazard to your health. Should I tone down the photos I share in the future for safety's sake?

Thanks.

Rose

oh no we dont want Health and Safety here.

I think I'm caught up on all my replies to everyone's comments on my thread. If I missed you please accept my apology since it was totally inadvertent.

Here are three more photos from the session which resulted in the three photos I've shared recently.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxa7nvvabv7bbui/July 2012, age 66 (3) - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rwfodwegq0noz1/July 2012, age 66 (4) - Copy.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7asi04p97wmdms7/July 2012, age 66 (5) - Copy.jpg

As always, I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks.

Rose

Hot as always sweetie:devil:
Thank you :rose:

Thanks. There is nothing more that those bits like than to be licked and kissed. Well, maybe also being gently sucked and nibbled, but never anything too harsh or strenuous.

I imagine that you were able to find an alternative to deal with your carnality. At least I hope so if that's really the effect my photos have been having on you.

Rose

Rose, you can be sure that your lovely photos provide a very pleasurable way of satisfying my carnal lust, and I always thoroughly enjoy the effect you have on me.....:devil:

I have ony just discovered your thread, being relatively new to Lit. This post has moved me to comment on its content and pictures.
Your beauty is not diminished by the ineptitude of the surgeon.
The scar he left is regrettable, but as I am sure you have realised, does nothing to change the very high opinion of you, held by your admirers.
As we age, regretfully our bodies all show signs of past knocks and scrapes. This is merely evidence of one of yours.
You were beautiful in your 20's and 30's. You are still beautiful. Your age is not an issue any more than this mark is. Beauty is beauty whatever your age and you are, as you always have been, a very beautiful lady.
I am a surgeon at a university health science center. Your original biopsy was rather heavy-handed, but at this point some Mederma will likely greatly improve the appearance... A minor scar revision is also an option... If your breasts are very dense, you should have an annual breast MRI rather than twice yearly mammograms... You don't need the extra radiation... PM me if you have any questions... BTW, thank you for sharing.... ;-)

I am fairly sure your tongue was firmly in your cheek when you made the remark of toning down the photos, I am pretty sure you are hitting the right balance with your current postings and the accompaning words.
Alex.

I'm glad you like the balance I've been trying to strike, Alex, and thanks for paying attention to my texts. In a way that means more to me than nice comments about my photos. But tongue in my cheek, I'd never admit to that.

Rose

I have ony just discovered your thread, being relatively new to Lit. This post has moved me to comment on its content and pictures.
Your beauty is not diminished by the ineptitude of the surgeon.
The scar he left is regrettable, but as I am sure you have realised, does nothing to change the very high opinion of you, held by your admirers.
As we age, regretfully our bodies all show signs of past knocks and scrapes. This is merely evidence of one of yours.
You were beautiful in your 20's and 30's. You are still beautiful. Your age is not an issue any more than this mark is. Beauty is beauty whatever your age and you are, as you always have been, a very beautiful lady.

Thanks for all your kind and flattering comments and taking the time to share your thoughts about aging. Except when battling an infrequent bout of depression, I'd agree 100+% with your sentiments.

Welcome to my thread. I'm happy that you stumbled upon it and hope that you'll return when you can and share more of your insights.

Rose

Rose,
Thank you for another entertaining coffee break reading through your latest posts! While YOUR tongue may be in your cheek, I'd love MY tongue somewhere further south.

and I promise not to choke...

OQ

A most inviting prospect, OQ. I'm sure you must know the local geography down south quite well. Now, all I have to worry about is that you wouldn't drown or suffocate either.

Thanks.

Rose

I have been advised that my manners are wanting in that, having visited, enjoyed and taken sustenance from your posts and photos I failed to properly express my thanks, my appreciation and my arousal. Alas, it was the latter which took me from the laptop to satisfy the demand so generated.

Mea culpa.
Mea culpa.
Mea maxima culpa.

I shall not repeat such transgressions dear lady.

It's been more than four decades since I've had occasion to use that mantra, Mr V. Sin is such an out-dated concept in my mind, don't you agree? Specially when it concerns our sexual natures.

It's nice to know that my photos have played a small part in keeping your sexual functioning healthy and active. Thanks for letting me know.

Rose

Back