The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Molly, Tom,
I won't be around much today. There's a fly-fishing faire a suburb or two over from me and I have a lot of errands to run, as well. See everyone this evening.

The bear loose in the toy store :eek:

I know that this sounds hard to believe, but I didn't spend a dime in the fly-fishing shop. I collected a bunch of business cards, asked a bunch of questions, spent a while with a lovely 8 1/2' 5wt flyrod and went home . . . grieving because the next two month's play money is already spoken for. However, May will come . . .

Enough is enough. I'm settling onto the couch and putting the rest of the AH on ignore. This seems to be the only safe place around at present.

Hi naked folks!

Bicycle has a new saddle (and seatpost) so I'm mobile again and itching to try it out if the weather is halfway decent tomorrow.

pain in the a**

Pain in the hips, really. The saddle was listing sideways due to the broken rails and meant my weight was being supported on one side only and my hip bone was sloping down to the right. Got quite uncomfortable even after just a mile or two.

Pain in the hips, really. The saddle was listing sideways due to the broken rails and meant my weight was being supported on one side only and my hip bone was sloping down to the right. Got quite uncomfortable even after just a mile or two.

so sue me for generalizing....:rolleyes:. Glad you got it fixed. I know you like to cycle daily.

What else is new with you?

Bicycles are wonderful but they do have to fit you. I used to be a somewhat serious rider. Not any more, though. The terrorier can't keep up on her little legs and she hates to be left home on a "workout". So I walk, instead.

Have you seen the Hobie Mirage Kayak? It's like a bicycle for the water. I'm seriously looking to get one . . . come fall, I think.

so sue me for generalizing....:rolleyes:. Glad you got it fixed. I know you like to cycle daily.

What else is new with you?

Not much. I meant to go into Upton after getting the saddle sorted out, but I had a blinding headache (accompanied with shivering and sweating) so spent the afternoon in bed sleeping it off. Seems to have gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back