Unlikely Alliance-Closed

"I think with the right clothes and my assistance you would make an excellent prince. The council will not question much with a dowry. I'm sure you have plenty of shiny bobbles laying about." she gave a light smile. "Isn't a mind link part of your gifts as well? Something that would allow us to talk without being over heard?" Oh how she hoped that bit was true, if she could get him to agree it would certainly help him in the customs and such.

Taking the meat she thanked him and picked a small piece off placing it in her mouth as she continued to think. "The benefits:" she said lightly. "You would be able to help me impliment the dragon accord, which would give your kind a bit of peace. When we terminate the arrangement in a couple of years, I would give you back your dowry, as well as allow you to choose from our vault as many shiny things as you'd like."

She paused for a moment before continuing. "If we produced an heir, they would have their own kingdom. It would be a new beginning for humans and dragons alike. But even with all that I realize that I am grasping as straws. Before you sits a desperate woman trying to save her kingdom and the future of it's people."
 
Ahn let Rosa talk. Now that she was sure he was what he was, she had plans.

When she mentioned a mental connection, he told her, "A mind joining is certainly possible, if the two are compatible. Unfortunately, such a thing does not occur in a vacuum. Quite often, a physical connection is required to nurture the birth of such a link, and more often than not, several couplings are necessary for such a bond to grow. Then, there is the matter of maintaining such a bond once it's established. Just how far are you willing to go for this crusade of yours?"
 
"Oh" she said lighting taking in what he said. "Well that depends on how far you're willing to go i suppose. I mean, after all this 'crusade' isn't yours. You have already stated how obscene humans are to you. You don't owe me any debt, so it would depend on whether or not you would be willing to put on the facade and marry me."

Letting out a light sigh she picked another piece off her meat and chewed it thoughtfully. "I wasn't aware of how a mind link worked. But the benefits of it would definitely be helpful. Though we'd have to wait till after the wedding. If you agree to it that is. Like most women i know nothing of the 'coupling' rituals of humans."

Rosa wouldn't do him the disservice of begging him to do this. In reality it really was her last option.
 
Ahn was amused by her discomfort, though he didn't let her see it. He suspected she knew more about human sex than she let on, but he let her have her little deceit.

It'd been some time since he'd had anything truly interesting happen in his life, perhaps this little game could be fun.

Sidling in closer to Rosa, Ahn told her, "You know, there are methods of physical coupling that don't require the contact you're thinking of."
 
"I did not know" she replied a bit confused thinking he had meant copulation. "If you are willing to help me, then perhaps we should try to get the link prior to arriving to the kingdom. It will be helpful with etiquette and such."

She was full of strange feelings of him being so close. Her emotions were waging a war with in her. She should be afraid, because he was a dragon, and a man. He seemed to have an effect on her body, her nipples had hardened and an ache began to twinge in her nether regions.

She had become almost breathless. "Can I trust you Ahn?" she questioned lightly as she looked up to his eyes from beneath her lashes. "will you help me?" she asked again as her tongue moistened her lips.
 
"It seems there is much you don't know," Ahn said, pushing aside the hair the slight breeze had blown into Rosa's face. "Still, you seem willing to learn, which is more than can be said of many of your kind."

With that, he cupped her cheek and leaned in, lightly kissing her neck.
 
Last edited:
It came with the touch of a breeze and the feel of his fingers just briefly touching her cheek as he pushed her hair to the side. She smiled feeling her cheeks heat up into a blush, as he complimented her on her willingness to learn.

It was then that he leaned in. The breeze filling her nostrils as he moved his face closer to hers. There was something cosmic about having him so close. The way his lips gently touched her neck, causing her to respond by tilting it to the side to expose more to him.

Butterflies swam in her stomach like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her nipples had responded by growing hard under her shirt. In that brief moment there was nothing but the two of them. That innocent yet very powerful moment where his lips connected to her flesh seemingly made the world spin.
 
Rosa seemed slightly taken aback by his advance, but she didn't pull away or try to escape. The slight tilt of her head away from where his face was headed told Ahn she was open to what he was doing.

Her face felt cool in his hand, the mountain air thin and brisk. Her skin warmed beneath his touch as she allowed him to proceed.

She smelled of the musk of the road and her exertions against her cousin's men. It was an honest smell, and it only spurred his growing passion higher. The adrenal rush of both the fight for her life, as well as the pain of burning her wound closed, permeated her body, and his heightened senses drank it in.

Just this small touch gave Ahn flickers into what Rosa was feeling. It would take much more time - especially having to couple in a non-copulatory fashion - for Rosa to develop a bond with him than it would be for him to develop it with her. First, would come empathy. A true mental connection would develop only after that empathic bond was good and strong.

Ahn gently kissed his way up Rosa's neck, and up her cheek. However, when he reached her lips, he stopped, drawing back so he could gauge her reaction to this...
 
A slight gasp escaped as he continued to kiss up her neck. The feeling of his warm lips against her cool flesh caused sparks of heat to flash through her body in a new exciting fashion. Her heartbeat increased as her body flooded with its own natural hormones welcoming this new experience and enfolding it into its core.

Her eyes had closed as he had been so near, now he stopped and her eyes fluttered opened and looked into his with a hunger she didn't know was possible. What was this she felt for a man she hardly knew. Perhaps it was the overwhelming adrenaline that raced through her knowing what he was.

Her lips parted as she took a breath. It was almost if she had forgotten to breath. "you never answered if I could trust you" she said softly the words barely audible to her own ears.
 
Ahn was rather amused by Rosa's reaction to his attention. He had cast no glamor on her - well, magically, anyhow - but this gentle intimacy had done the trick quite handily.

"Trust? Have I done anything to harm you yet? I'm afraid trust is a decision you will have to make for yourself. My word means nothing in such a situation. I'm capable of saying whatever I like. In fact, I could ask the same question of you. How do I know, if I come with you, that I won't be imprisoned and forced to reveal my true form, to satisfy the barbaric desire you initially left home to prove?"

This was all spoken at barely a whisper. Rosa seemed mesmerized by his tone. Had she sat any farther away, she likely wouldn't have heard a word of what he said. Her lips looked quite kissable, but he held back from taking that step, preferring Rosa make that decision. He preferred her desire build to the point where she couldn't think straight, that she decide how far to take things.
 
She gave a smile with a light laugh. "I've seen your true form, we don't have a place that would hold you without destroying the village. I have seen what your capable of and already know i'm out matched. There would be no benefit in revealing what you are, because others would simply take credit. But no, you haven't made any ill attempts towards me. If anything you've saved my hide twice. But a simple yes would have been enough for me." she whispered back.

Her eyes danced as she looked at him. So close to his lips, yet she wasn't sure she would be any good at kissing him. Slowly she inched forward seeing if he would pull away. When he didn't her lips touched his.
 
Something else Ahn hadn't done yet was openly confirm he was what Rosa had already convinced herself he was. The sightings of a flying creature could have been coincidence, and the man she had before her could simply be a sorceror of some manner, even though those were rare indeed in humans these days.

Still, even though he hadn't confirmed that she could trust him, she hadn't retreated, so even without his assurance, it was fairly obvious she'd made her own mind up on the subject.

In fact, the marveling way she looked at him hinted that perhaps she found that little seed of danger somewhat thrilling. In any event, she didn't demand an answer from him regarding could she trust him but instead leaned forward the slightest little bit, until their lips touched.

It was the contact he'd been waiting for. She had made her decision. She was ready to trust him, even without his acknowledgement that she could do so.

His hands slid up her arms and to her face, where he held her in place for several minutes as he opened his mouth and his tongue probed the closed door before hm.
 
His tongue gently pushed it's way into her closed mouth as he showed her a new kind of kissing that was quite invasive. She mimicked what he did and soon had her tongue dancing with his in a very pleasant rhythm. She like the way he touched her face, and found herself doing the same to him. A soft moan came from her mouth as the pressure and passion increased.

He didn't deny being a dragon, but she saw no need to try to get him to admit to it. He could be some kind of sorcerer, but that wouldn't explain how he heard her cry. She had been on horseback and him, well she decided he must have been flying to be so near.

Her fingers lightly ran through his hair as she leaned in closer to him. He was so warm and inviting. She didn't know how the link worked, or even if they could establish one in the time they had before they arrived back at the kingdom. Though it would probably be best if she rested for at least a day before they started heading back to create their tale and convince them of his legitimate royal bloodline.

Feeling a bit light headed she pulled back from his kiss and took a big gulp of cool air. "I liked that" she said softly.
 
Ahn felt Rosa pull back slightly at the feel of his tongue on her lips, but she didn't pull sway entirely, and eventually, her jaw opened and her own tongue peeked from its own dragon's cave and met his. Tentatively, it emerged but recoiled when they first contacted. Soon, however, she realizied there was no harm, and she gave in, giving herself to what he was doing, until the passion nearly overwhelmed them both.

When their lips finally parted, Rosa was practically breathless. Shevsat there, wonder in her eyes, breath coming in large, heaving pants.

"I liked that," she gasped finally, a desperate smile appearing on her face.

Ahn smiled back. "Oh, my dear girl, there's much more to like."

With that, he reached out and began to lift her shirt...
 
Rosa let out a slight cry as the shirt being moved brushed against her wound. "I am sure there is much you have to show me, but I think we should wait till I've had time to heal before requiring i move this arm or shirt much." For a moment when she was kissing him she had forgotten about her wound. She had become lost in the moment of passion.

It was nice to lose herself for once. It was almost like a secret island refuge where it was just him and her. There was so much she didn't know about him. "If you don't mind I think I would like to lay down. Perhaps you can sit with me, and we can work on your alias and backstory my prince."
 
Ahn wasn't sure whether it was nerves or exactly what it was that made Rosa stop him, but her argument was sound, so he didn't push the matter. There was time, and if he truly wanted her, he had tricks that would get her to obey his whim, but he didn't care to exercise those - not yet, in any event, perhaps never.

When she announced she wanted to lay down, he nodded and helped her do so. Once she was situated, rather than sit beside her, he stretched out against her body and put an arm around her. When he felt her stiffen, he said simply, "I can help you stay warm." He'd placed himself away from the fire, so on one side were the flames, on the other, his body.

"Now, what is this plan of yours?"
 
"I didn't mean for my body language to imply that I minded that you put your arm around me. I actually welcome your warmth. Having you near me gives me a sense of calming. As odd as that may sound." she smiled awkwardly.

"As for my plan, I think the closer we stick to the truth with as few embellishments as possible is the best bath. Our paths happen to cross while you were on a walkabout. You rescued me from some unsavory characters, and convinced me it was a fools errand for a woman to be chasing dragons. As it would happen you were the second prince in need of a kingdom to rule, and I was a princess in need of a husband. It's just a matter of creating the place you hail from."
 
Ahn held Rosa close and raised his body's heat a little for her.

"You tell others what story you like. I'll either try to play the part as best I can, or I'll alter it enough to suit my needs, while doing my best not to embarrass or undermine you.

"As for where I should hail from... Are your people sailors? Or are they the superstitious type who believe their world has an edge, and if you sail too far, you will eventually find that edge and tumble into the void? Originally, I began on the slope of a volcano, many days' flight into the sunrise. When I grew old enough, I took to the air and eventually found this place, where I've been for several thousand years."
 
"Our people are quite content with their spot of the world. There are a few other kingdoms that have been visited. The most they've sailed is week or so. But that is about it. Once can lay on their back and look up at the sky and see that the world is probably round. But it has never been an aspiration to go search it. Things that are too different from what they know frighten them."

She enjoyed the feel of him close to her, and the heat he produced to keep her warm. "It seems then all we need for you is a change of clothes and a dowry, I will do the same with whatever questions you answer. It will just require a bit of communication. You truly are a life saver Ahn."
 
Ahn listened to Rosa's explanation that, for the most part, her people weren't very curious about what the world held. It was good. It'd make creating a story that much easier. He could be from somewhere her people had never heard of, and they would never be able verify or deny its existence.

"What are you talking for this dowry?" he asked.
 
"Gold, silver, trinkets, jewels, or a combination of would do fine. I think they may even except a goat for me at this point if it means getting a male on the throne." sarcasm weighed heavily in her tone regarding the goat. "After a couple years once we're able to get a foundation down and I can rule you'll get it back. I think it's a ridiculous custom anyway. People trade their off spring for animals and bobbles. As if women are just cows."
 
Ahn laughed at Rosa's comment. "To an extent, people are just like cattle, especially when you get them in a large group. They'll stand around placidly, going about their dull, everyday existence, but given the smallest provocation, they suddenly become a panicky stampede. I daresay the ones who halted in their attack on you when they saw the flying threat, even so far away, were all, as a whole, trying to decide whether to stand and fight, or flee like an overwhelmed herd of metallic cowards."

He began to rub her arm, feeling the swell of a breast when he reached that point on her body. "How much tribute are you talking about?" He was still Drachón, and while his human voice remained, calm, the notion of parting with a single item of his treasure sent a thrill of dread through his core..
 
A soft purr came from her lips as he rubbed her arm and swell of her breast. "mm umm hmm" she tried focusing her mind on the question that he asked her. "A canvas sack or two. We don't want to weigh down the horse to much. It can't be more then a normal person could lift. We'll need to find you a horse, can you ride?" she questioned not sure what was involved in that. Her horse seemed rather calm in his presence, she would have thought he would have reacted differently.

Rosa found herself pressing against him as he touched her as an involuntary reaction. She had a feeling she was going to enjoy their wedding night if his coupling methods were any indication of what was in store for her.
 
A sack or two? The notion ground against his very being. Still, he'd agreed to this charade...

His heightened senses felt her delighted shiver when he touched her breast. If she reacted so by a more-or-less innocent contact, an overt fondling should send her into the heavens...

Nevertheless, he held back. He wasn't one of those sweating boors who they'd banged into submission not so very long ago. Again, he'd promised only to move as quickly as she was ready to...

"I'll have your tribute by dawn. As far as a mount, I'm sure there's probably one of your cousin's men's animals still wandering about somewhere.

"And I can ride. I generally prefer not to, but I do know how. I have a... knack with lower animals." What he didn't say is that his "knack" was calming magic.

Gently, he slid his hand back up to the roundness of her breast and left it there, extending his fingers just a bit, seeming innocent, but gauging for her reaction...
 
"I like that" she said with soft blush and tone. "You're right, I'm sure we'll find one or two on our trip back." She closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the extending fingers over her breast. "now all.. we have left then is the wardrobe." a soft smile went across her lips as she reveled in his touch.

"It would be nice if we could have a quiet trip back, but some how I don't think my cousin will allow it. Moving a little she winced. "Could you grab me some willow twigs. I can make it into a tea and it should help a bit with the pain"
 
Back
Top