Ordinary items -> Extraordinary pleasure

I have a vibrating manual shaver, a battery provides enough vibration to avoid cutting myself while shaving. It works very well on my balls too. But turn it around and the vibrating tip on my cock and balls is great, also feels really good in my ass :eek:

A very interesting thread!
I love creative thinkers.

One of the things I have found interesting, maybe more for women then for men though. Is an empty bottle. Squeezing the plastic slightly, then putting it on a nipple for example; and letting the vacuum do its work.

Of course it can be re-applied, or squeezed partially to differ the pressure.

Hey, I've done this before too! Only I used it on my clit. It gets so swollen and sensitive and feels amazing!

Hey, I've done this before too! Only I used it on my clit. It gets so swollen and sensitive and feels amazing!

Of course! Why didn't I think of that. I've been messing around with giant syringes but plastic bottles would do pretty much the same thing and would be much easier to handle. Thanks for the great idea.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that. I've been messing around with giant syringes but plastic bottles would do pretty much the same thing and would be much easier to handle. Thanks for the great idea.

You're very welcome. I have the most intense orgasms after I've done this. It's much cheaper than a clit pump and there's something delightfully kinky about using an ordinary lotion bottle as a sex toy. Hope you have a good time!

Hope you have a good time!

Oh I always do, regardless of what I'm using. I find when it comes to sex its really hard to have a bad time.

Do you do the clit suction when you're with your man, or is it more of a masturbation activity?

Oh I always do, regardless of what I'm using. I find when it comes to sex its really hard to have a bad time.

Do you do the clit suction when you're with your man, or is it more of a masturbation activity?

No, I use it as a masturbation activity.

Most random office item would probably have to be a pen I know it's small but when you're forced to lay there still on a desk with your legs open while he puts pen after pen in your pussy until he can't fit anymore in you

Most random office item would probably have to be a pen I know it's small but when you're forced to lay there still on a desk with your legs open while he puts pen after pen in your pussy until he can't fit anymore in you

What's the most you've fit inside?

I don't know he'd always stop what do you think should happen?

Oh...I wasn't expecting that question. I suppose it would be nice if he'd tease your clit a little. I mean I assume if you enjoy it, you'd be aching for a touch?

Oh yes just being spread open and vulnerable even full of odd things I'd be turned on

Then that's what I would want to happen, if I were you. Or maybe that's what I would do it I were him...may I ask what other things he's inserted?

Sure you can there have been lots of things bug
Do you want me to tell you and everyone?

Hairbrush, tv remote control, dildo , bottles of lotion, spoons ,whisks , beer bottles, wine bottles, vegetables, fruits, and other random objects I may have forgotten. Have you put anything in your pussy?

Hairbrush, tv remote control, dildo , bottles of lotion, spoons ,whisks , beer bottles, wine bottles, vegetables, fruits, and other random objects I may have forgotten. Have you put anything in your pussy?

Yes. Nothing as exciting as your objects, but I'd inserted brush handles, candles, dildos of course, tooth brushes. I've rubbed things against myself more than I insert. But I've always wanted to try fruits or veggies.

Back