Creampies

Yes many times. I prefer eating another man's cum in this situation but will eat my own if it's only the two of us.

Drew


What about guys eating from other guys assholes? After a guys fucked me in the ass I will ask if he wants to take his condom off and cum around my gaping anus, and one time a guy actually then licked up his own cum from around my asshole. In a threesome I once did the same to another chap, although it was someone elses cum.

Any other guys tried this?
 
cummy ass

i ate this one the other night.......................
my wife had just shaved her pussy = it was perfect
 

Attachments

  • sh8vd 012L.JPG
    sh8vd 012L.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,881
i ate this one the other night.......................
my wife had just shaved her pussy = it was perfect

What a great shot... I love a cummy ass as well. If you and your partner believe in very clean anal sex, enemas, showers, etc (wife and I are big believers in clean anal, you can be nastier that way). Than an anal creampie just fucking rocks! Or just licking cum off a tight woman's asshole is great.
 
Last night while my husband was doing Teri from behind, I wiggled my way beneath her, and while Billy-boy's cock was fucking in and out of Teri's beautiful blonde pussy, I used my tongue and lips on them, and Teri tried to bury her face inside my pussy. When Billy-boy came, I was treated to the cum and juices oozing from Teri's pussy. I came, squirting into Teri's mouth, then she was moaning into my pussy and grinding her pelvis against my lips as she came. It wasn't our first sex in this position, but it was one of the best.
 
Lady C,
Amen sister!! Nothing beats the taste of pussy flavored cum..

I feel like Homer Simpson.....cum...out of pussy....aggggggllllllllaaaaa:D
 
Anyone with pics

Of MMF with sub mf facials and creampie eating, please post. I would show deep ( ;) appreciation.!:devil:
 
Not sure if this topic is okay here but wanted to know other peoples thoughts/stories/experiences with creampies. I was with a couple this past weekend and her husbands fantasy was for me to cum in his wife and then she would straddle his face to clean her out. It got me excited as I got to fill her up 3x that night.
I had a boyfriend that liked to lick me after he came inside of me, and yes, I liked it!
 
Last night while my husband was doing Teri from behind, I wiggled my way beneath her, and while Billy-boy's cock was fucking in and out of Teri's beautiful blonde pussy, I used my tongue and lips on them, and Teri tried to bury her face inside my pussy. When Billy-boy came, I was treated to the cum and juices oozing from Teri's pussy. I came, squirting into Teri's mouth, then she was moaning into my pussy and grinding her pelvis against my lips as she came. It wasn't our first sex in this position, but it was one of the best.

Lady C, you have just described my favorite position. what a wonderful way to start the day. i can imagine the three of you.....mmmmm:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I love the thought of others cum. Too bad that the current stakes of not playing safe make it very risky to do some of the things that I fantasize about.

Before I met my current wife I had the rare opportunity to play with a couple where we did a dp with her hubby in her pussy and myself in her ass. It was a very sensual experience and after her man filled her pussy we separated and she rolled over on her back, inviting me to fuck her pussy. After a quick trip to the bathroom to make sure my cock was clean from being in her ass I buried my cock in her pussy. This was the first time I've ever had "sloppy seconds". OMG what a feeling sliding in that hot wet pussy filled with her man's cum. This is something I'd love to do with my wife, yet our rules for safe play (we only fuck others with condoms) pretty much rules that out.

I do love to occasionally fill her pussy with my cum and then go down on her. It really gets her turned on when I do this. :D
 
What about guys eating from other guys assholes? After a guys fucked me in the ass I will ask if he wants to take his condom off and cum around my gaping anus, and one time a guy actually then licked up his own cum from around my asshole. In a threesome I once did the same to another chap, although it was someone elses cum.

Any other guys tried this?

Yes, and dont always use condoms, and since I rarely top, it is usually a friends out of another friends ass. :)
 
What about guys eating from other guys assholes? After a guys fucked me in the ass I will ask if he wants to take his condom off and cum around my gaping anus, and one time a guy actually then licked up his own cum from around my asshole. In a threesome I once did the same to another chap, although it was someone elses cum.

Any other guys tried this?

I have done this with one guy before. He was really into having his ass played with before and after. He really got turned on if I then shared it with him..:devil:
 
well im new to lit and ive been reading the forums for a while. a little backround im a newly wed. its amazing i love my wife and she is fucking amazing! We got married VERY young she recently turned 18 this last sept and im 19.(married when she was 17 :p) wont get into our kinky sex life here (pm me if ur really interested :)) tho we have always been into creampies (shes on the bc shot) she has recently punished me and sat on my face afterwards.... let me tell you its amazing.... and we both LOVE it. She is totally a squirter and she squirts everytime i do it. so i get the best of both fluids :) well its no creampie pic (those are our personal pics on my comp ;) ) this is a sexy ass pic that she sent me while i was at work the other day. so i uploaded it to here to show her off (she gets a kick out of guys drooling ;) ) so hope u enjoy! sorry for the long first post :p
 

Attachments

  • 2njax37.jpg
    2njax37.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,096
i keep reposting this experience, at least partly because every time i think about it i still get a 'rise' out of it...


my first time...

was with an ex-gf. She was not at all into tasting any juices, let alone sharing them. One night after we hadn't seen each other in a while, she was on top, facing me. I didn't last too long because it had been so long, and she was particularly talented at working herself around me. She looked at me and I could tell she was a little disappointed. I wanted to make it up to her, and started to slide down underneath her. She quickly caught on to what I was doing and resisted, saying it was okay. I said nothing and continued to work my way underneath her.

She kept insisting, as did I, but soon she was positioned above my face. I rolled my tongue into an "O", found her clit and began sucking on it. Her resistance faded immediately, and then she began to move against my tongue, tentatively at first, and then with increasing gusto. As her movements grew in intensity I started releasing her clit that I had clamped onto and probed elsewhere with my tongue.

I opened my eyes and looked up. All I could see was that her head was thrown back and her hands were furiously working on her tits, massaging them and pulling on her nipples. I went back to sucking her clit and then she started to tense. She rose up off my face, like she was fucking my tongue, and when she came back down I buried my tongue inside her. Her spasms were pumping my cum out of her, mixing with hers and a large glob rolled down my tongue, and slid down my throat. I continued to fuck her with my tongue, slowing down in rhythm with her subsiding orgasm. What didn't go into my mouth covered my cheeks and chin.

"Thank you! Oh, thank you!" she said, over and over and over as she slid back down me, leaving a long wet trail down my chest and stomach. When we were face to face, she looked at me with a huge smile, and dove into my mouth with her tongue, fucking my mouth with it. Then she started licking all over my face, down my chest, and my stomach, and continued on, till she got to my cock, which she took into her mouth, and proceeded to clean that off as well.

She never hesitated to swallow after that, and she never again pushed me away when I was going down on her and she was about to cum.

That was almost 20 years ago. Thank goodness it wasn't the last time either, but I don't tell stories about current SOs.
 
This thread has gotten me so hot. I've never had a creampie, but have thought about eating one.
 
I've definitely eaten creampie from some of my girlfriends. Always hot. I was in a MFM once, got to eat her out after her husband came in her. Pretty cool too. Always into it, but then after I cum, I lose my desire. Isn't life ironic, want the creampie, but can't have it because I came and lost my urge! UGH! :)
 
I've definitely eaten creampie from some of my girlfriends. Always hot. I was in a MFM once, got to eat her out after her husband came in her. Pretty cool too. Always into it, but then after I cum, I lose my desire. Isn't life ironic, want the creampie, but can't have it because I came and lost my urge! UGH! :)

sounds like fun.
 
Back
Top