Michigan Roll Call

Shhhh

I know we haven't seen it for a long, long time, but that is the sun. Don't scare it away

Heard with it being 9° right now that we should enjoy it because this is our warm up for the week

Grrr. I might need a blowjob just to get through today. ::sigh::

* personal challenge: I'm gonna get that blowjob!

Last edited:
I had to drive down to Findlay Ohio today. It was just as cold there as it is here and pretty much a white out once I got south of Toledo

Last edited:
There was a sudden white out on Michigan Ave just east of the old Rawsonville plant--couldn't see anything farther than three feet in front of the car excepting the taillights of the vehicle in front.
And the blowing snow covered the lane markings, so you couldn't even tell if you were on the pavement or on the shoulder headed for the ditch.a

THIS WINTER SUCKS A BIG, WET ONE!!!

Twenty-one Days

While driving past a marina, the dealership's billboard read "21 Days till SPring"

That's only three weeks

There was a sudden white out on Michigan Ave just east of the old Rawsonville plant--couldn't see anything farther than three feet in front of the car excepting the taillights of the vehicle in front.
And the blowing snow covered the lane markings, so you couldn't even tell if you were on the pavement or on the shoulder headed for the ditch.a

THIS WINTER SUCKS A BIG, WET ONE!!!

I use to work at Rawsonville!

I'm just ready for some warmer days. Going stir crazy with all this cold and being locked up in the house

Back in the Deep Freeze!

Pumped gas this morning and by the time I'd put nine gallons in, my fingers were numb...

Temps on the commute in ranged from minus 7 at home to minus you-have-got-to-be-fucking-kidding-me at work.

No, not at all

My condolences! :)

In hind sight, it wasn't bad at all.

I left high school in February of '73. Worked six months and stash $2200 away. This put me though my freshman year of college.

No, I didn't like working in a factory. However, it was a great way to make money for school

Well, I probably COULD have gotten somewhere with this, but didn't, sadly. I did, however, get an out of town phone number. I'll take the ego stroke and keep working on the BJ, Coach!

Hell, sometimes an ego stroke is better then actual sex

^^^^^BLASPHEMY!!^^^^^

An Abomination before the Face of the Lord!! Burn The Blasphemer!! BURN HIM!!!!

Last edited:
It was -7 when I left home (according to the car's outside temp monitor) and -13 when I got to work...

Back