Auntie's Little Pet (Closed: SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

I blush.. I had noticed the rubber cock that was in your drawer years ago. I had even suctioned it to the wall and practiced sucking it. I just loved tasting your juices and cum as I pretended to bring the dildo to orgasm. But, I had never mentioned those desires to ANYONE!

I run a hand through my hair. "Aunt Annie... Are... you... serious?" My eyes bulge as I listen to everything you have to tell me. Feeling myself become titillated at what you have proposed. "If what you say is true... It must explain so much about who I am." I blush deeply and try to imagine my father with you--to see him dressed up. The image causes me to shudder and yet... There's something to be said for what I have learned.
 
I nod along as you think through what this all means. I finally sit down with you at the kitchen table as the food cooks and I take your hands in mine.

"Sex is more complicated, more varied, and more wonderful that 'they' will ever tell you. Women know how erotic it is to think about cocks, of playing with them. Why shouldn't men admit it too and not worry about being gay or whatever? How you express your sexual self is really a different matter from who you love. And if you think there is a pretty, sexy girl inside you, why not let her out?"

"If you'd like, we can play some games after dinner and just see how it goes."
 
I look up, meeting your eye as you take my hand. I listen to you talking to me as if it were a dream and yet what you are saying makes sense to me. I smile as you encourage me to let the sexy girl inside of me out. "I've just never... known who to talk about it with." I sigh and run a hand through my hair. I sit back and meet your eye.

"What do you mean games, Auntie?" I cross my legs and realize that I'm still wearing your pantyhose and that despite myself I am thrilled to be wearing these in your presence--even with the bulky clothes covering everything up.
 
"Well," I say with a sly smile. "I think we need to play dress-up and see where it goes from there. What do you say?"
 
I blush and look up at you nervously. "Are you sure.... Auntie?" I bat my eyelashes and try to wrap my mind around what has happened today but find that I am overwhelmed. "I would love to dress but I don't want to... Disappoint you or anyone else." I blush thinking of my mother, your sister, and my father. I'm still amazed that my father had the same desires but cannot even begin to comprehend everything that has happened.
 
"Let's eat and talk about it after cleaning up."

I keep the conversation light but subtly girl-talk. Once we've finished eating, I instruct you in how to clean-up properly after putting a frilly, girly-cut apron on you over my dress.

With the kitchen all settled, I take your hand and lead you upstairs.
 
I follow you upstairs. Surprised that you have taken my hand and aware that you have become very assertive--knowing that I must obey whatever you say. My eyes follow your hips as you climb the stairs and I admire how they sway. I bite my lip nervously as we reach the top of the stairs. I follow you as you lead me down the hallway and smile hesitantly as you turn to face me--looking me up and down.
 
"Take off that dress, honey. Let me find you some things to try on..."

I enter the walk-in closet and start pulling out evening dresses and what looks like a bridesmaid dress in satin with a puffed out skirt...
 
I obey your command, not sure what else to do. I blush as the removal of the dress reveals the stockings and garters that I have on. My eyes widen as you emerge from the closet with a bridesmaid dress with the puffed out skirt. "Auntie...." I'm at a loss for words as you hold it up to me eyeing how it might look.
 
I unzip the dress wondering aloud if it might be too tight for you. I help you step into it and you thrill as the layers of material slide up your body. I start zipping up the back but stop halfway. I let the dress gather around your ankles.

"This is just too cute to give up on. I think you need a little help with your shape." I delve back into my closet of wonders and emerge with a pink satin corset with pink ribbons and lacing.

"Lift your arms." I draw the corset around your body and begin to lace it. A pull the laces near the bottom, then near the top, and repeat, slowly squeezing it tighter around your body. Sometimes I stop and look you over and then return to the laces. You can tell I'm creating some hips for you and a narrow waist.

When I'm done, I knot the laces and return to pulling the dress up. Your breath is short from excitement and the constriction of the corset. I have you slip your arms into the sleeves of the dress and you see the puffy shoulders slide into place over yours as the zipper goes up and up. When you feel the zipper reach the top at the back of your neck, you feel totally embraced by this satin dress confection... wrapping you, holding you, binding you with femininity, transforming you...
 
The shiver that runs up my spine thrills me as you start zipping up the dress. I look over my shoulder as you stop halfway up and leave the dress around my ankles. I turn and watch as you rummage in the closet--looking for items to help me with my figure. "Are... Are you sure, Auntie Annie?"

As you turn around and show me the satin corset with pink ribbon and lacing I grin, embarrassed. Knowing that something like this corset is what I have always dreamed about wearing. As you tigten the corset around my figure I look into the mirror and marvel at what it has done for my shape.

As I slip my arms into the sleeves of the dress I catch my breath. Never had I imagined something like this happening, and yet here I am. Dressing with my favorite Aunt and the woman that I had always fantasized about being. I blush knowing that my excited cock is protruding from the front of the dress but I look up and catch my own eye in the mirror. "Auntie.... How?" I bite my lower lip, overwhelmed. "You've made me into the person that I have always wanted to be, Annie." I twirl--admiring the dress in the mirrors around your bedroom.
 
I smile in equal delight to you. I'm so happy I was right about you and my mind fills with all the fun we can have. I wonder if you can see how flushed I've become, how much this pleases me, the woman in me. Can you tell how doing this made me so excited? God, my panties are damp. I can't help but keep looking down at your pretty cock pushing your panties clearly out...
 
I blush and look up at you out of the corner of my eye. I can see that your skin is slightly flushed and I wonder if I have embarrassed you with my excitement and pure glee. I bat my eyelashes at you and grin nervously. "Auntie..." I bite my lower lip and turn facing you directly. "Is everything okay? I know I shouldn't have been trying on your clothing but I just... I couldn't help myself." I shift on my feet nervous that you have become disappointed or angry with me uncertain of what I should do next.
 
I slowly reach out and grasp your cock, my eyes locked with yours. The tip of my tongue runs over my lips as my hand begins to stroke you and you feel the dress brushing your shaft up and down...
 
I groan, my will evaporating as you grasp my cock and your eyes lock with mine. I know that what is happening is so... wrong? Is that the word I want to use and yet I cannot deny my desire and longing for this to happen. As your hand starts to stroke my cock I feel my hips moving thrusting back against your hand. My balls tighten and I let out a moan as your grasp my throbbing cock so firmly.
 
"You like being a girl, don't you..." I say quietly, holding my hand firm and letting you thrust in and out. "You like being put in panties and dresses and so much more, don't you..."

You're whimpering and moaning and gasp when you feel my mouth slide over the head of your cock. My hand keeps you from thrusting too far but you feel my lips and tongue all over the head each time you thrust forward. You could pour your cum in my mouth...
 
I whimper and nod as you ask me if I like being a girl. As I continue to thrust I can tell that you are expecting an answer to your question. I bite my lip, nervously. Knowing what I have always desired and knowing what is appropriate for men in the world. "I have always loved dressing in panties and dresses, Aunt Annie."

As I admit this and with your lips teasing the head of my cock I can feel my willpower evaporating. A thrill runs up my spine and I clench my ass as I feel my orgasm nearing--wanting to hold off as long as possible but knowing that I will be unable to last hardly any longer than I have. I meet your eyes as my orgasm begins to erupt from within me and my hips rock forward firmly as my cum begins to drip and shoot from the tip of my cock.

"Oooh, fuck Aunt Annie." I moan loudly as my body begins to react to my orgasm.
 
I have a memory of your father when he would cum in my mouth completely feminized and I moan as I enjoy your spunk. There is so much of it, coating and filling my mouth, you've been wanting this for so long.

I stroke and milk your cock until it is going soft and all the cum is gone. My mouth is full of the delicious cum as I stand up, embrace you, and kiss you, sharing the treasure into your mouth.
 
My knees shake as you milk my cock and I feel a shiver run up my spine as your tongue runs over the tip of my cock as it shrinks. I am completely overwhelmed by the sensation and can feel my knees start to buckle from the pleasure. I grasp the nearest shelf to steady myself and gasp.

As you stand up to kiss me I smile seeing the cum that is filling your mouth. As your tongue forces the cum into my own mouth I groan thrilled to be tasting myself. As we kiss I can feel some of my cum dripping down my chin as our kiss becomes more passionate and sloppy.
 
I kiss you passionately, enjoying the slippery cum moving back and forth. Finally, I slow you down and I quietly lick up all the cum from your chin and push it into your mouth.

"mmmm, swallow the cum, sissy..." I say, my breathing rough with desire. "Swallow..."

Once you've complied, I take your hand and lead you to my bedroom. I strip down naked in front of you, showing of my full, firm breasts, my smooth shaven pussy, and my curvy body. I smile the whole time, enjoying having you see me and be with me.

I lay back on my bed and spread my legs. I beckon you to line down between my legs and pleasure me...
 
I blush as I hear you calling me a sissy. I swallow the cum and gather myself. As you lead me to the bedroom I cannot take my eyes off of you. Everything that has happened today has been a blur and I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed by it all. As we enter the bedroom I watch as you strip naked in front of me. My hands moving over my exposed cock--discreetly attempting to hide my thickening member.

As you spin--showing off your body I marvel at your curves and bite my lit. You are perfection and your curves send thrills through my body. As you lay back on the bed and spread your legs--signalling where you would like me to be I crawl up the bed to you. I take your leg into my arm--kissing up from your feet to your calves to your thighs before coming to your sex. My tongue darts out over your labia and clitoris. I lap slowly at them--slipping a finger into you and watching your body react knowing exactly what buttons to press to elicit the most pleasurable sensations until I wrap my lips around your clit. Sucking and licking you at the same time. Grinning as I watch your back arch. Two fingers are now buried deep inside of you--pressing up against your g-spot as my lips and tongue elicit separate sensations.
 
"Oh sissy where did you learn OHH! mmmm, don't stop..." I moan, my eyes closed and my fingers pulling on my hard, engorged nipples.

You feel my body arch and stiffen and then my pussy clamps down on your invading fingers over and over as a moan long and loud.... My feet stroke your body in the elaborate dress as my hand encourages you to continue...
 
I can feel your hand holding my lips to your pussy and I smile knowing that I am doing something that is clearly pleasuring you. I slip a third finger into your sex and moan as I realize just how wet you are. My lips continue to suck on your labia as my tongue darts out over your clit--gently massaging it as I do not want to stimulate you too much.

I feel your feet rubbing against me and arch my back--my cock firm against the bed as I continue to pleasure you--oblivious to the world around me as I listen for your moans. While my fingers maintain filling your sex I take my other hand, as you arch your back, and run it down your back--gripping your ass as I do so.
 
I mew and sigh with pleasure, my body squirming a little with your wonderful touches. My feel press on your ass, encouraging you to hump the bed as you lick me.
 
Feeling your feet on my ass I press myself against the bed--matching the pressure that you give me. Squirming as I feel myself edging closer to my own orgasm. I raise my ass against your foot--pressing back against you as I thrust with greater urgency against the bed.

I drive my fingers deep inside of you--leaving them in place and raising them to press against your g-spot as I wrap my lips around your clit and suck and trace my finger over it.
 
Back
Top