Return after a 5 year Hiatus....

freckledvixen

Literotica Guru
I’m no longer 23, but I hope you’re all still interested in what I have to offer ;)

Just trying to live my best life and feed my insatiable sexual appetite .

Attachments

• 4D2DA210-B6F3-47A5-9400-D43AB3DB4905.jpg
    4D2DA210-B6F3-47A5-9400-D43AB3DB4905.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I’m no longer 23, but I hope you’re all still interested in what I have to offer ;)

Just trying to live my best life and feed my insatiable sexual side.
Welcome back! What a gorgeous pic! Love those freckles! Love your breasts and your adorable naked body! wow! 5 years apparently has done you well! :)

Who wouldn't be interested in seeing you??

Beautiful.

Gorgeous, welcome back and yes I’m sure many will be very interested :devil:

Welcome back miss! Glad to have your pretty self back in lit. I'm making a comeback myself slowly

Yeah its like this home that I spent sooo much time on that I didn't know what it felt like to miss until I was back. Eek that's too deep haha

Has it been 5 years? Holy... time flies since we last spoke. Looks like we've both gone through changes for the better :devil:

Oh my!

How wonderful that while you're trying to feed your insatiable sexual appetite, you're feeding our as well - a perfect combination!

Thank you for coming back, and thank you for the picture!:rose::kiss:

Age is but a number, and from what I can see, you look fucking hot! I love your freckles! :)

Wow.. how can anyone not be interested in that hot body of yours.. And it sure looks like you can infect others with an insatiable appetite for you..

Wow.. how can anyone not be interested in that hot body of yours.. And it sure looks like you can infect others with an insatiable appetite for you..

You’re gorgeous!

Very sexy pic, and I truly hope to see more. Your freckles are very sexy, love it!

I wasn't here back then but I'm very glad that you have returned.

You have been missed! Welcome back and sexy as ever

Wow, you're damn beautiful!
If anyone's appetite is being fed right now, it may just be mine. Wow!

Your freckles are still sexy, welcome back. :rose:

Your lips are looking wicked sexy . :)

Last edited:
Back